580 Users Online
Google, Bing

Radioactive — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 114 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti
@Elettra

Sema had decided, it just wasn’t right for her. It didn’t feel like her place to be where she was. She didn’t mean her place it the pack, perhaps she would challenge up later, but she meant where she stood on her role. Her role she told her alpha she yearned for was Guardian, but patrolling the borders, she couldn’t find it in herself to trust her soul to not lunge and kill anyone who stayed by. She had nearly killed that Teketa wolf back on the rise. She wouldn’t risk harming a future packmate. There was another role that she saw herself in, one that was right and just, one that would fit her. She was near the pack den, and so she let a howl for her Alpha out, she had yet to meet the male lead. She knew one thing, she wanted to Scout.

I'm breaking up, I feel it in my bones.

She was fast, and could travel far distances, that was the one thing she knew for sure. Surely she could and would tie up loose ends for Elettra if she felt that it was fit. Her tail was lax and her amber eyes piercing the surrounding scenery. It was cold, but not cold enough for water to freeze. It was a new era, a new age for her, an age of loyalty, passion and commitment. She would never, could never break her oath. Neither her one to Elettra nor her one to Artemis would be broken. Her breathing was steady as she murmured thoughts to herself.

I'm Radioactive. Radioactive.

Her ears were perked up with interest, she had made it out of her encounter unscratched by the larger, yet weaker wolf that she had attacked. He hadn’t even known her true name, she had said the name if her aunt instead. Her mind rambled on with thoughts of loyalty, or commitment. She wondered if Elettra would take her up on an offer to ‘tie up loose ends’ around the lore. She also would deliver messages to allies, or enemies. She would be like Elettra’s back and call wolf for expansive or dirty work. It was what she was good at. Her eyes shone back to the den, the noon breeze softly bellowing some of the fur on her back. What was there left to do now? All that was left, was to protect and to serve.

(This post was last modified: Apr 16, 2013, 02:38 AM by Semananti.)
[Image: WR3.png]
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
She rolls in the den, deep within the rocky formation within the heart of their home and within the dug out burrow in the ground within it - The Infirmary. She was swallowed by the scents of dead, dried herbs where for the most part they had not survived the prior winter. There was little in the back up storage den as well, which she had not been to in quite some time, with even fewer members knowing of it's location in the eastern part of their territory. She rolls on her back, exposing the fullness of her belly with pregnancy. In nearly three weeks her pups would arrive, freeing her of their constant turns and kicks within her gut.
Elettra only dares rise from her placement at the call of one of her newest members, Semananti. With her being just outside the den (likely not noticing Elettra deep within the Infirmary) her call is loud and sure, deafening in the Leader's ears as it is called, forcing her to lift wearily from the earth covered in a collection of furs and skins, including one of a black bobcat which Sica had gained for her a time ago. The beautiful man had not been seen in far too long and as who was supposed to be their leader, it worried the woman deeply.
Sighing, the woman exits herself from the ground den with a stretch and into the vast, open chamber of the main den for which her members slept. She views the back side of Sema there, overlooking her home and in moments, Elettra is slipping to the woman's side from behind and out into the open air. "What is it, Semananti?" She speaks the woman's exotic name lightly with a curl of Italian tongue.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti

Semananti immediately curled her tail down below Elettra’s as she arrived out of the infirmary. “It’s about my pack role ma’am. I’ve daubed in marking the borders and defending my packmates like a guardian, but it didn’t… feel right. It felt like I had something else calling me instead of being a Guardian or a teacher. I began to think about the various things I could do that would be using myself to the best of my ability. Teaching, I assumed, wouldn’t feel correct either. I was thinking, perhaps a job that required great stamina or speed to accomplish. I started thinking about things like running messages to allied or opposing packs or tying up some loose ends. Wolves like deserters of the pack.” She offered up the entire ordeal to her alpha, who had taken the energy in her pregnancy to show herself to the lowest and newest member of the pack.

Her eyes averted her leaders gaze as a sign of respect, she wondered if madam Elettra would be alright with her last little addition about tying up loose ends. If not, she was fine with it. She couldn’t help but wonder if that one sad name of an existence wolf, Teketa, had lived on or if his corpse was rotting in the rise that she attacked him in. She felt no shame in killing him, nor her reasons for attacking him had any sense of ‘why did she do that’ into it either, yet she pondered, she never thoughts nor wondered, but pondered. They were the same thing really, but she didn’t care. She called it what she called it.

She pondered if Artemis approved of her choice, to become a pack member to Elettra’s pack, or to be a scout or something else rather than a Guardian. She decided it was for the best, she couldn’t go attacking every loner she saw, for one of the days she did, it might be a pack friend and thus she would have ended an alliance with a wolf.

(This post was last modified: Apr 16, 2013, 09:58 PM by Semananti.)
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
She speaks quickly as Elettra asks, getting to he matter at hand as addressed. She had made a decision of what she wanted to do then, neither of which was what Elettra had expected from what Semananti mentioned before, though figured if she had a change of heart she could prove herself worthy of holding the task as she would with any other. Elettra nods, ears perking to the ending of the woman's words. Sending a message to enemies of the pack, eh? Elettra Archer has a wonder of what 'tying up loose ends' meant to the woman and if it was anything Elettra had thought it to be, having been born in a pack which majored in soldiers, marksmen and assassins by trade. "I'd like that. We have recently lost a great Tracker." Where Sica was more with words, delivering messages and keeping peace between the allied packs with his silver tongue, it was Phineas who was more of the hunting aspect, seeking out those lost through scent. Semananti mentions a great speed and stamina, despite her lack of greatness for the hunt. Odd, that such a wolf with these qualities felt she failed as a hunter so much.
"If you object Guarding and Teaching, then Scouting you may. However, when I don't have missions for you, I still expect you to help around with other tasks." Maybe she didn't like roaming the border endlessly, but checking up on it every so often wouldn't hurt. If not this, then clearing out the den of old bones and dead herbs, scavenging for food to bring back home, maybe just scouting out beyond the borders in search of potential members - whatever. A like of a wolf was simple, though with plenty to do none the less to help the pack strive. "Many packs have formed and yet still to, I'm sure. I am curious of the world outside the Willows..." Though extended travel in her condition and as the only remaining Leader, was not an option at this time. "The Secret Woodlands pack, where Nina and Koda reign, are our allies. Narime is a former trusted member of mine, who also I scent has recently laid claim within the Hush Meadow. There was talk of an alliance between us when her pack was formed." The pack was far close to her lands then she would have liked and where the Willow Ridge wolves hunted within the Rise, Wildwood and the Meadows, they would be sharing kill sites. They would need to make agreements should this not be clear - The Ridge was here first. "If you would, seek Narime and her mate Sloane out and ask of this alliance and if she would meet me in between our borders?" They were not far from one another, not much of a stretch between walking out of Willow Ridge territory and into theirs. Still, far too close. Elettra could only hope they could hold agreements on behalf of hunting grounds and perhaps work with one another. Elettra's pack was lacking in hunters and perhaps, Narime's pack would need something of her? This would be Semananti's first test as the lands were close. Speed and stamina was excellent qualities but if you did not have a way with words, Sema would be of little use to her lest she be directed towards her foes.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti

Sema nodded as Elettra spoke to her, saying that she may try for the role of scout, which was something that she could do. She would also be able to provide for herself along the ways. With that, Elettra gave her a test and she smiled, she was being sent to talk to the alphas of a possible ally pack. She would deliver such messages and seek out if these allies would want to keep their word or if they would take them back. She noted the words former trusted member. She couldn’t help but wonder if this wolf had left with Elettra’s good will or not. She had to assume so due to the fact they were searching for an alliance with the wolves.

She kept her face serious to the situation. As Elettra spoke, when she was not traveling for pack business, she was expected to help out and Sema expected nothing less. “I understand madam, I shall seek them out immediately.” She said, she was ready for this, and she noticed Elettra had no response to the comment on tying up loose ends. It made her wonder if Elettra knew of what she spoke of. The scenery around her had been changing to a more spring like attitude she had noticed. One this was for sure, it was a transition between winter and spring, meaning that it was nearly time for pups to be delivered. That meant more protection was needed for her alpha for a while. She had yet to meet the other alpha, whom she assumed as tradition, was Elettra’s mate and the father of the pups she carried.

She knew that with her pack business, she would have to be nice to the males that she encountered, she wouldn’t be able to go around attacking the alpha males of packs that Elettra wanted to align with. She saw it more as treating them as packmates instead. More dominant packmates that she could respect and be friends with. That was all she could wrap her head around for the precise moment, was how to think of it. At least she could howl at the borders of this pack for specific names, not just call for the alphas.

(This post was last modified: Apr 18, 2013, 12:55 AM by Semananti.)
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
"Feel free to rest before your travel if need be." Though the Hush Meadows were just next door to their home land, she allowed Sema to understand her demand was clear though she was not pushy enough for it to make her jump up and go right this second. Narime seeming to have kept along the area where she had been trapped in the underground cavern. Perhaps the young lady had decided after all to make the place her home, working around the exit point that was large and fitting enough for a den within the woodland between the marsh and meadow. Hopefully with the falls there and the marsh just above, they would not be too dangerously water logged in the rainy season, though Elettra's worry was brief. Narime was a 'big girl' now and would need to care for herself.
Elettra shifts in her placement, her rounded hips turning down to sit before the large opening of her pack den, her head lifting to sniff at the crisp air of the night. Her silvery eyes look out over her home but a moment before once more seeking the timbered woman at her side. "Anything else?" It was a small offering to the new woman and hopefully taken well enough. Elettra wanted to know if there was anything else Elettra could do for her before she retreated from which she came. Little did Elettra share time for simple conversation unless 'tricked' into the act by a chatting, questioning wolf to keep Elettra speaking and on her toes. If she didnt need to talk, she simply didnt.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti
(Sorry, this post is really suckish)

Elettra offered for her to rest before she departed, though she was not tired and felt no need to rest before she departed. When she asked anything else, she had one question in mind that she felt it would be comfortable to ask. The other ones were questions some might consider a brown-noser type question, so she left those out. "I do have one question, regarding Narime, did she leave with good will. I assume she did, after all there is a possible alliance around the two packs, but the curiosity struck me.” She asked, her amber eyes flicking around occasionally, she was always on alert in case a loner happened to make it over the borders and raid the cache. She herself had raided caches before without wolves in {other} packs realizing it before it was too late for them to catch her.

She often wondered about the deserters, what kinds of pity they might feel on themselves and how much she would crush them if they dared to return and seek to renew their roles in the pack. She could and she would squash them like bugs. Her tail remained lower than Elettra’s. It seemed that Elettra had a few things in common with Sema, but she couldn’t quite link them together as similar. After all, Elettra was having pups, something that Semananti never desired nor was allowed to have. But all was fair; she wondered how Elettra was holding up too. She had none concern greater than the state of the alphas health.

(This post was last modified: Apr 19, 2013, 09:51 PM by Semananti.)
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
She asks only one question, being the state in which Narime had left the pack when she had, only a month or so ago and now already having taken a mate, formed a pack just west of here and was having children. Certainly Elettra could guess that Narime decided to live within the caverns (the safe areas anyhow) that she had been trapped within once before. Elettra could only hope that the closeness of Narime's new pack land to Elettra's did not phase her due to the fact that she had no means to take away anything from her former home or that she wished to remain close. Elettra would have never thought herself to call @Narimé her daughter, but had taken care of the youth none the less after the loss of her father.
"She did leave on good accord." She then confirmed with her new member, to be a scout and seeming 'watcher' under her guard of those who came and went within the pack. She seemed ready to put any deserters in their place beyond the pack lands when it came to 'tying up those loose ends', but the silver young woman was not one of them. "Narime fare warned me she had taken a mate and when spring arrived, wished for a family all her own. She was always a hard worker and when her leave was taken to light, pushed herself even harder to stock the caches before she left. She was our greatest huntress. Sloane Thorben, her mate, is the brother of Guiness and Tempest amongst our ranks." She speaks this all, informing her a bit of the past events as well as the relation which the pair shared with the pack. They were not only a former pack mate to be allies, but family of their own.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti

Semananti nodded, it was good to know that not all who had left the Ridge were gone on bad tidings. It was a bit shocking to her that Sloane, Narime’s man, was brother to Tempest. She had met the female, but the names had never really connected to her. She responded to Elettra after discovering such truths. "It is good to know that not all those who leave the Ridge, leave in bad will. I shall leave for them soon.” She promised, dipping her head, she thought about it and she did have one more question. "Is there anything else that I should know before departing? Anything you want me to search for?” She said with curiosity. She was ready for this.

The day was far from arid; in fact it was almost humid, but not moist enough for her herself to consider it to be humid. She was getting off topic though; she went back and filed her thoughts into what they should be. What she needed to do and when. Not to mention what she needed to do when she got back from her mission. First she would have to report back to madam Elettra, and then she would mark the borders and scavenge something for her to eat. She was calm, knowing that scavenging was part of her life despite the difficulties it ended up with. Sometimes she nearly starved, but she learned from it. That was the most important part, learning from it. If you didn’t learn, what was the point in trying? She learned from her mistakes. It always made her better at what she did.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
"Not that I can recall." Her answer came quickly, bothering not to ponder on the idea in a sense of sureness in herself. She would perhaps have Semananti travel up to the North end of Relic Lore in time, to find out if Koda was doing well and if his memory had come to full recovery or not: if he remembered his home within Willow Ridge or not. Elettra knew he would not be returning as he now stood at the side of his mate, with likely children on the way, but to know that their once and only good male leader actually remembered the wolves he had formerly governed would be nice to know, none the less. Also, there was the matter of who was over the mountains. Now that they were known to the packs of the Lore and those in between, Elettra was curious for information on who was planning to form anew within those foggy, mysterious lands. These were all ventures for another day, however, and Elettra may or may not take word of it upon Semananti's return depending on how the woman felt upon said return. "I've not seen you in the caches..." She then mentions to her new member, eying the woman for any signs of lack of health in her sides where she might grow thin without food. "I had asked for you to do your best to take care of yourself when you can. But I will not have you starve should you be unsuccessful in your scavenging." She just wanted to confirm with Sema that although it would help to have her scout out for kills that had been abandoned or steal from weaker predators like coy or fox, she didn't want Sema to feel she was unable to feed from the caches should that not work out.