(See All?) Announcements
263 Users Online
Google, Aquene, Bing, Nash, Jadon, Eros

here — Luna Hill 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Der who has 35 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaune Black
When she was feeling more romantic she liked to believe her family kept an imago of herself in their hearts. When they thought of her they would not think of all the times she had sneaked off pack lands, too curious beyond her own abilities. They would not recall the countless times they had been forced to save her from the jaws of some snake, or the claws of some badger. They would instead bring in mind the innocence of her youth, the optimism of inexperience, and they would smile. But oftentimes when she was feeling unromantic she would realize that this imago would be false, based off scant truth and wishful lies.

<b>"I wander off a lot, too,"</b> she said, withholding all that she wished to share. <b>"But I don't think you should bring me home with you, because I know when I return home, my family isnt nicer, but quite, quite the opposite."</b> It wasn't that they didn't love her when they saw her return home safely in one piece. It was just that their anger and resentment towards her disappearance, their grief and panic, never managed to completely disappear even after she had returned. It stayed with them, in their faces and in their memories, so that when she once more returned, these feelings would return and sour their relief. <b>"Do you love them?"</b> she asked, and her voice was quiet, so quiet that it seemed as if she had not meant to ask the question aloud at all.
Played by Bryony who has 489 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
Borlla's brows rose in curiosity. Home? "Why would you go home?" The small girl laughed, "It's so much nicer here!" Of course, she didn't know that for sure, since she had no idea where the other girl lived. Not to mention that Borlla's view of the world was rather small and centralized. Relic Lore was the perfect place. Why did you need to go anywhere else? Let alone leave. "I still think you should come with me. You could be my new sister! My family is pretty nice." At this she nearly cackled, tossing her head back in hearty laughter. The last thing she really needed was another sibling to poke and prod her, but this wolf seemed nice enough.

"Of course I do," Her laughter subsided, and she gave the wolf a puzzled look. "Sometimes I wanna kill 'em, but they're my family. You know?" She looked down awkwardly at her paws, scratching at the grass. What strange truths, after everything she'd been through with them. Sometimes she wished she could just leave. But she realized that it hurt too much. And there was truth to their words. She'd get killed out there. Hell, she could get killed out here. Besides, wasn't she just telling this girl about how wonderful Relic Lore was?

Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention