Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kira who has 110 posts.
Inactive V. Yearling
Atuaserk “Ataneq” Tartok

keep my eyes to serve
ATANEQ TARTOK
my hands to learn
@[Éponine]

To Ataneq, it was an unusual relationship that he shared with Eponine. To the rest of the pack, it was a very strong friendship. Ataneq had never experienced such a friendship, one that instilled a dominance that he had never used on someone aside from brothers. That wasn’t the only thing, though. There was something deep within—he labeled it a monster, as its actions were unknown—and it constituted his actions regardless of place or person.

It was the power within him that controlled the monster, or did its best regardless of its strength. Ataneq felt like he was enraptured by her, completely possessive over her mind and body. The last two nights he had slept close to her, regarding her closely and watching her. She would remain in close distance to him just as he would follow her if he felt necessary. When she had woken that morning, Ataneq had already awoken and was watching her (like a creeper, perhaps) and he greeted her warmly, as a friend would. The two then set out on what likely would be an adventure, one that he looked forward to sharing with her.

They had spent the entirety of the morning heading East towards the Grove. It had thus far been his far location aside from the Glen and he wished for her to see this. It was a safe place, a beautiful place one that he hoped that she would take joy in being. From the time he had come here with Fiora he had begun to think that this would be a good place for his mother’s pack. Perhaps it might be when the time came but for now, he simply wanted to see her happiness.

As usual, he followed behind her—watching the movements around them and careful of where they traveled to avoid unfriendlies (though he doubted they would find any around here).

i'm currently looking for any kind of short or long-term plots, so message me if you've got an idea!
i.e. (friend/enemy/spar partner/pack recruiter, etc)
Played by Nix who has 38 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Éponine Stark
              The Stark girl's belly remained full from the previous day's successful hunt. They had caught a couple of hares for dinner, bringing two back for the cache. With a full belly and Ataneq resting near her she felt completely safe which lead to a much needed sleep because of the events prior. There was something different about their friendship that she was trying to put a finger on because she did not have any friends that had ever made her feel this way. Whether it was their chemistry, or just how different he was from most men, she couldn't still name exactly what it was.

Éponine awoke early in the morning, her bright eyes flickering over to her obsidian companion. She rose to her haunches, cleaning her fur which had been littered with debris from sleeping in the communal den. She watched him, unknown to her that he was awake. Her thoughts were brought about to the previous day, there was something dark lurking behind that boyish charm and it was an attack on her lese majesty; he completely made her question what she wanted when coming to a new pack. Her eyes darted away from him and down to her paws as she contemplated many of the thoughts running through her mind.

When she finally rose and made her way out of the den that morning he followed, and the pair silently traveled through the lands, over the borders and to a territory unfamiliar to her as he voiced the directions of where they would proceed to go. When they arrived she realized that the name Sacred Grove was quite befitting. The great oaks stood tall and powerful and there was a buzz of wildlife all around that made her skin tingle. She paused, turning her eyes back to the beast behind her. If she had ever feared being found by the wrong wolves she definitely did not now knowing that she had a very powerful companion at her side.

"Oh, Ataneq, this place is magnificent," she spoke with absolute awe as she glanced around at the forest surrounding them. Her ebony paws stayed rooted to the ground while the dove gray of her body seemed to sway in place as she attempted to look all around and trying to look further into the Sacred Grove than she could currently see. She wanted to explore every inch of it. The soft aroma of the mulch on the forest floor was enticing, and the sounds of the birds sounded like beautiful music to her ears. The forest was so alive, and right now they were the only ones here to experience its beauty and majesty.
table copyright argent / neffs @ deviantart.com
Inactive V. Yearling
Atuaserk “Ataneq” Tartok

keep my eyes to serve
ATANEQ TARTOK
my hands to learn

Ataneq was just as curious about their friendship as she was. He was not familiar with friendship and the only friend he had acquired since his arrival here had been Lucero, whom he didn’t see as often as he might like. Although he doubted that Lucy would have ever made him feel that alive given her lighter disposition. Upon reaching the Grove he felt the breeze whip against his jet black fur, threatening to push his ears back against his skull in all its strength. The Grove was a pretty place, one in which slightly reminded him of Fiora—of whom he was thankful to have met even though they seemed to both have some social issues. But now, with Po, this was going to be his gift to her. He wanted her to see the beauty that this land had to offer her. Ataneq wanted her to be happy here.

Her awe spoke for itself, as she explained that this place was magnificent and it was. To him it always felt like the very ground itself vibrated beneath them like he was feeling the earth grow. Though he had absolutely no intent of making chase or hunting, he spotted a herd of deer frolicking in the meadow just about ahead. It would seem that they had not seen the two wolves as of yet nor scented, so they were perfectly at peace grazing within the grove. “Explore,” he whispered to her ear as he waited for her to continue her walk. Ataneq wanted her to taste the land that they had encroached upon and perhaps find a place that the two of them could lay eventually.

i'm currently looking for any kind of short or long-term plots, so message me if you've got an idea!
Inactive IV. Yearling
Éponine Stark
              Éponine felt her heart lift with joy as her paws swept over the soft dirt below her thick pads. Every stepped she took churned the dirt and brought new aromas and fragrances to her olfactory senses. Sometimes there was a hint of something sweet in them, then something thick and strong, a mulch that made the hair on the back of her neck stand up. Sometimes she could smell the pine from the very few sparse pine trees that called this place their home. Everything remained so lush and so green, unharmed by the suns piercing and deadly rays when the heat of the sun was just beginning this early in the summer.

"Thank you," she choked, turning her head back so he would stop close enough to her so she could press her cool black nose into the tresses of fur along his cheek. She had really appreciated him sharing this beautiful place with her that she would have otherwise not known was there. Her tail twitched behind her as she turned from him and padded through the forest, spotting the glen up ahead. It was a flick of ears that had caught her attention and she stared at the does laying with her fawns not too far from them. The urge to hunt did not even pass her, she just reveled in the beauty and majesty of it all.

Her tail waved behind her happily as her ears pressed forward staring out at the lush field of grass before them. The urge to run and frolic was overwhelming, but she paused and looked back at him with her bright yellow-green eyes as if daring him to make the first move. She never thought she would pass up the chance to hunt but these was a lese majesty: an attack on her senses and what she perceived should have been going on in her mind when there was a fresh, easy meal so close she could almost taste it. Yet, she remained unphased by the prospect remaining so close.
Inactive V. Yearling
Atuaserk “Ataneq” Tartok

keep my eyes to serve
ATANEQ TARTOK
my hands to learn

Ataneq watched her with intent, not once moving away to go anywhere else that he might lose her from his sight. He was going to protect her from everything, regardless of whether she wanted it or not. From the moment that they had shared within the Glen just yesterday, he could not stand the thought of anyone even touching her. Po was his responsibility, and he would be a fool to let anybody take that away from him. To him he felt a change in him. It was one that certainly had not been felt before under the care of his mother but he was amazed by her existence. By the way that she had immediately lay trust in him, joining his pack, and furthermore she saw the Monster in him and did not run or flee. But what did she see?

From the moment she turned to gaze at him, he looked into her. He saw something grand, something different but then there was a familiar face. She wished for to make a move, to do something but what? “What’s on your mind?” he answered finally, wanting to arouse the mystery in here so that he might know what it was she was thinking. Her mind seemed like a mysterious being and what more was there to wonder about when he didn’t understand why she was still here.

Ataneq was something different; he knew that there were certain things in his being that likely had not been seen here. Siku knew how strong her sons were, but did she see the possibility of what her eldest son might become?

Inactive IV. Yearling
Éponine Stark
              Maybe she was young and foolish for not running after what happened the night before. Yet, she felt even more intrigued by the male after what had happened. She had saw some deep part of him she was not sure he even knew existed within. The beast came out full force, and she had hardly teased him before it had burst forth and out. The fear that she had felt was exhilarating and her heart thrummed within her breast at the mere thought of it happening once again. An arousal that peeked her senses as she stared within those deep amber eyes above her. His teeth drawn back and curling over his lips while his body remained so close.

Éponine had been lost within her thoughts momentarily, and all of a sudden snapped back to today when his voice resonated in the air around her. She loved the sound of the deep baritones of his voice that resounded within his chest and into her waiting ears. Her tail whipped behind her as she remained thoughtful and watched him for a moment hesitating with her answer. She was not sure what she wanted, a repeat of yesterday? It had been so simple, yet it was so clear in her mind, the flush of her pink cheeks would have been evident if it wasn't for the obsidian fur that masked it.

"Honestly, just how much I enjoy being here with you," she almost whispered a small smile tugging at her lips as she watched him. She turned to lead him into the meadow, her tail brushing along his shoulder as she passed him. Her paws carried her forth with ease to the grass where she made sure to stay out of ear shot from the deer so they did not disturb the peace. The woman stretched out her slim figure along the grass, pushing her paws out before her to let the coolness of it reach her belly and cool her off in the early morning heat. She paused, her ears flicking behind her to listen if Ataneq had followed her still.
Inactive V. Yearling
Atuaserk “Ataneq” Tartok

keep my eyes to serve
ATANEQ TARTOK
my hands to learn

Even though he had finally caught on that she might have wanted to go frolic within the meadow and let loose, he felt like he should avoid that sort of play. At least he would try to avoid it here while they were out in the open. The last thing he wanted was for someone to assume that he was attacking her, truly. He could not harm her or put her in danger, he was there to protect her—but could he protect her if eventually he turned out to be a true Monster?

Chartreuse eyes gazed upon him, seeping into his amber eyes and gazing into him. There was a weakness in him for her eyes, showering him with thoughtful innocence. She enjoyed being here with him? Ataneq didn’t truly understand. He wasn’t much, nor was he anything special. Atuaserk Tartok was and without a doubt would always be plain boy (through his eyes) and he likely would never be the way he figured everyone wanted him to be. So, how could she enjoy being with him when he was simply walking with her? He had brought her to this place because it was something he felt he could do to make her happy.

Silence illuminated the air as her tail brushed past him, moving along into the meadow and to a lush sheet of grass. The beautiful yearling sprawled herself out upon the grass, pushing her forelegs out in front of her—momentarily startling Ataneq has he recalled yesterday’s shenanigans—and then laid upon her belly while the sweet morning dew coated her underside. “Why?” he answered back finally, hoping to grasp some sort of answer that might leave him feeling somewhat satisfied and without questions. Meanwhile he decided to sit in front of her rather than lie down, perhaps simply wanting to keep his side of the conversation without getting too relaxed.

Inactive IV. Yearling
Éponine Stark
              The Stark child could not have imagined what would have happened if someone had spotted their "play" yesterday. It would have looked pretty bad with him having her pinned and snarling at her. Anyone could have picked out his urge to grasp her neck and shake her to her death right there, but it had not come to that. She was unsure why, but the fear she felt turned into something provocative. She would have killed to feel that way again. She had found a sense of peace in being completely overpowered and taken down by this male. Her eyes hardly strayed from his body as he moved closer to her, only to sit in front of her.

The girl flopped down on her side in the grass, glancing up at the ebony male when he asked 'why?' The question was so simple, yet she did not have the words for it. She enjoyed his company, but she could not explain why she did. There was something about him that had pushed past an conscious thought about why she enjoyed being with him. She had taken a chance from day one in letting herself trust him when he had found her nearly starving to death near his kill.

"Something about you just... grabs my attention," she began truthfully and with full honesty that was not normally like her. She always told wolves what they wanted to hear because she found the truth sometimes wasn't the prettiest. "I don't know what it is exactly, but I enjoy the feelings I get when I am with you," she finished, lifting her head slightly to look up at him. "Do you enjoy spending time with me?" she asked curiously. She could only guess that he did since he seemed to stay so close to her, but there was obvious reason she found him so attractive and interesting, but she could not see what would be so interesting about her.

Éponine was still to young to realize the power of her beauty and feminine features it had on males, but she would learn. It was lost upon her what he would find interesting about her at all. She wasn't overly excitable or interesting, she wasn't very sarcastic or funny, so what drew him to her? There was a bond between them that she could not explain and she hoped to stoke the flames and remain close to him for their remainder within the Glen.
Inactive V. Yearling
Atuaserk “Ataneq” Tartok

keep my eyes to serve
ATANEQ TARTOK
my hands to learn
two more posts with ataneq then i'll be all caught up on all characters. sigh. so tired.

Their style of play was certainly very different from others that he had ‘played’ with, seeing as though she had completely changed how he acted in a split second. Something in the way she swayed her hips, egging him towards her—feeding into his desire for fight. To look at something so light and only feel darkness inside of him, it was a worrying thing but he needed to know why. Po had found something he himself had never seen within him and even if he did wish to see it again and understand it, he wasn’t sure if he’d be able to hold control.

To make matters worse as he recalled the moment where he had gained control over her, she simply flopped upon her side revealing a decent amount of stomach to him. Immediately he closed his eyes, picturing something other than the underside of her belly. Ataneq need not think like the monster, he just wanted to have a conversation with Po—to know why she enjoyed his company so much when he was obviously a threat. Something about him grabbed her attention? That I’m a Monster? he thought angrily at himself, sustaining an irritated growl that threatened to escape his throat.

Then she mentioned enjoying the feelings that she got when she was with him. What sort of feelings were they? Fear? Perhaps Ataneq had been correct in assuming that that had been fear within her eyes as he had pinned her down previously, littering her with adrenaline and thus feeling the need to pursue. “You’d think that my close trail on you would answer that question,” he smirked then finding that his answer was substantial. It was obvious to him that he enjoyed spending time with her, she made him feel. Unfortunately, he didn’t really understand these feelings in the least and by being in her company he knew he would find out.

Inactive IV. Yearling
Éponine Stark
              Éponine had been so close to death before that she did not quite fear it. When she was roughly three months old she had might as well been dead, laying at her dead grandmothers side, and she had been found by a she-wolf who fed her immediately, thus saving her life. She had been close to starvation after that one more and it was surprising that it did not hinder her development. Ever since those experiences she did not fear death in a sense. It would come for her eventually, and if it relieved her of whatever pained her in that moment she would welcome it.

How did she word something like that to someone without sounding completely irrational and suicidal? Her green-yellow eyes remained positioned on the great beast before her as she remain lying there in his shadow. There was something paining him and she could see it clearly in his face as he choked back a growl. He closed his eyes and she watched him curiously. Ears pricked forward to catch his words as she remained silent. A small smirk picked up her lips when she heard his answer. The boy was right, it was sufficient enough for her anyway, but she still did not understand why more than he understood why she wanted to be in his presence.

Her tail flicked idly in the grass; she shut her hears to let them rest as she enjoyed the cool breeze blowing through. Her eyes flashed open as she turned to Ataneq with a look of curiosity. "Were you born in Magnolia Glen?" she asked, hoping to learn more about it from the boy unless he hadn't then she could learn more about where it is he came from.
(This post was last modified: Jun 28, 2013, 08:06 PM by Éponine.)