542 Users Online
Google, Bing

combat baby — Cold Water Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ver who has 41 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Fiora Geddes
Fiora Geddes
Primadonna girl, all I ever wanted was the world.

Leader? Jeez, how many packs were in this freaking place? During her time as a lone wolf Fiora had certainly been overwhelmed with the sheer saturation of wolf smell that had been all over everything everywhere. She probably should've assumed they were all grouped together in some fashion to promote survival in a place where territory seemed to be an easily acquired resource. Regardless she couldn't help her need to raise her chin a little higher even as he declared himself of better standing than she herself, now especially curious as to why a leader would be so close to someone else's pack.

Shade's nexts words would answer her question and also succeed in making the yearling entirely uncomfortable. Relaying a message, especially one about diplomacy regarding pack relations, was a responsibility. A big one. And naturally, Fiora balked. Swallowing the feeling the feeling that the world was now resting on her ruddy shoulders she stammered in response, "Yeah, yeah fine. I'll tell 'em about your Pitch Pine pack stuff and uuhh, we'll see how that goes. But you gotta go now. And I gotta go now." She began to back up as gracefully as she could, regretting terribly that she went out past the borders. Now she had to really do something, didn't she?

But before she turned and high-tailed it out of there her pale blue eyes flashed and she had to set something on the record straight. "And my name's Fiora. Remy Geddes was my sister. And yeah, she's dead as fuck." With nothing left to say she wheeled on her hind paws and began a steady lope home. The yearling held her pace only until she believed to be out of his sight and then broke into a frantic run, suddenly but totally overwhelmed.

exit Fiora, no class xD
table by grey
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer

"Yeah, yeah fine. I'll tell 'em about your Pitch Pine pack stuff and uuhh, we'll see how that goes. But you gotta go now. And I gotta go now. And my name's Fiora. Remy Geddes was my sister. And yeah, she's dead as fuck." The words were somewhere of a shock to him. He never imagined that Remy would die, not when she was as young as she had been. The girl, Fiora, stated that Remy Geddes was related to her, siblings, sisters. That was something that did not come out as a surprise to the male. Her brashness, was a bit surprising, but just the language, she had never really heard anyone say someone was dead by saying 'dead as fuck' to anyone. though most of the time it was more difficult.

He had to admire the female a bit, she was so confident with the words she said, and she had been right, he did have to leave. He had to get back to his family, his children. Shade had found that the Lore was always Cyclopean and that the packs in them were just the same. Shade turned and started off on his way towards his home, his family, his children and his pack. He couldn't help but shake his head, like he was worried, because he was worried. He was worried that he would fail to find another woman to love or else something would happen, that his heart would remain shattered, the way that Rosealia had left him with it.

-Exit-

[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]