(See All?) Announcements
247 Users Online
Google, Bing

November Updates
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

November Updates

In attempt to make the board more user-friendly, a few things have been tweaked around the site.. and hopefully, a few more changes will take place over the next few weeks.

First, the IC map has a few small changes. Some people have felt confused by the sub-territories and their location, so they have been added to the map to show their exact locations. Also, pack pawprints have been added as well, so people can see where the main pack dens are located. With this change, I would like to challenge our members to complete the explorer extraordinaire, as no one yet has accomplished this!

There is now a character acceptance message that will be posted when new users are accepted after they apply through the joining form. This has a few small notes for members, such as how to navigate from the IC boards to the OOC boards, and a suggestion of links and features they should check out. We hope this makes the transition to the site easier for our members.

It has been noticed that our newcomers have not been aware of the current BWP (When the river runs dry..) due to poor notification of its existence. A link has been added to the sidebar to help our members notice, so we encourage everyone to re-read the plot. As for the BWP, it should be ending soon, so don't forget to register you're threads! If a character participates in enough threads, they qualify for an Isa Rune.

The winners of the Halloween Pumpkin hunt have received their credential. Congratulations. :)

I would also recommend our users become familiar with a few of our features found in the sidebar. It is recommended that members view the Current Plots page, along with the Gossip Wall, Thread Listings, and Loved Threads sections. I would also like to encourage members to consider posting an adoption or two in the Adopt-a-Wolf section. :)

Finally, I'd like to welcome all of our new members: our activity burst over the last week has been incredible! Great work, everyone! Look out for another survey for RoW over the next few days, as we love to hear everyone's input.