Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 114 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti
Vaimi/Elettra ONLY
In the spring, we made a boat
Semananti Whurshire
Out of feathers, out of bones

Semananti had been out of Relic Lore for quite the time, and she was returning with a new person, a new her. Her face was all torn up, the left half riddled in slashes and scars that had healed over time. She still had vision in both eyes, and she was luck for that, but she had scars that riddled over her body. She aimed to return home, to her home in Willow Ridge, the home she left to take care of some… family business. She stood there, at the borders of her former home, and she let out one long, steady howl for the female she called Ma’am, or her leader, @Elettra Archer. She wondered whom was still there, she assumed the loyal second Guiness was always still there, and she knew Ma’am Elettra would be there.

She scented the borders, her eyes had a strange… spark.. to them as she remembered old scents. There were the two men, whom had fought at the pack meeting, their scents displayed on the borders in which she had used to call home. There was the scent of her ma’am and a few new scents that she would learn to know in time. Ma’am Elettra had sanctioned her trip, though she was unsure if others had known about that, and for that reason alone she called for only Ma’am Elettra and no one else. She hoped others would respect her decision of course. She hoped Lady Elettra still recognized the female whom had been gone for almost 3 months. Though she was back earlier than she expected, she had a bit of help from a few old friends of hers…. the huntress’ of Artemis. Hummingbird and Sacredlight had saved her life, fought alongside her, and helped her come out on top.

On top of that, she spoke highly to them about Willow Ridge, and about Lady Elettra and she hoped that her friends might find themselves at the borders one day, including joining and therefore she could have former friends as part of her official family. She was a wolf of the Ridge by heart, and she was grateful for all that she had. Lady Elettra, everyone, they would not believe what I went through to get back here. It was hard, but Artemis did light my path, Ma’am Elettra’s blessing worked. I’m still alive after all. Her thoughts filled with gratitude, and she let her song be heard. She called, and clearly stated in her message, that she wanted to see only her alpha, Ma’am Elettra.

What had actually happened was a long story, and one that she was saddened to talk about. In her time in the Ridge, she had left the lore, just on the outskirts, close enough to get back after scouting, when she had bumped into a family member of hers. The name of this family member… Silverstar, her aunt. They sparred a bit, but then when Semananti won, her aunt told her of some grave news about her siblings planning a hostile takeover of the pack. Semananti knew that her siblings were mad at her for leaving, despite the sanctioned Huntress of Artemis blessing that had been given to her. She knew that if she hadn’t left to go and stop it, she would be next. When she got permission from her alpha to leave Willow Ridge on absence, she headed off to find her aunt’s body, clawed open. That was the last line for Semananti. She headed off into the distance, and she got them alone without them knowing, taking them out one by one. She took seven of them out individually over the course of two months. Then she ran into Hummingbird and Sacredlight. When she met up with them, they were overjoyed to see her. They had been really close to her, and she explained her situation. They decided to help her.

There was a group of 10 wolves whom had been plotting against the pack, and inevitably against her. There was the ring leader, whom was still alive, Adimila. Then there were the other two whom were still alive, the second in command and the other second in command, Ethan {her uncle} and Zachary {her brother}. The ones that she had killed, all sisters of hers and while it pained her to see them go, she didn’t regret a thing. When the day arrived where she was to stop this invasion of the pack, she led the two friends of hers into battle. They both fought bravely, and took out Ethan and Zachary like they were nothing. They were going to help with the toughest opponent Semananti would ever face, Adimila, but Sema ordered them to back off. She stood there tall and demanded her sister give in and go into exile. But her sister had other plans, and leapt at her, tearing up her face in her first attack. Semananti and Adimila fought, and that was the only reason Sema had scars that riddled her body. It was because her sister did it to her.

Sema’s howl for Elettra, it was strong and clear, asking for her, and she hoped Elettra would know the reasons for why she was howling in the first place, she was back until she died. She was forever loyal to the Ridge, she had sworn it on Artemis.

(This post was last modified: Oct 06, 2013, 07:27 PM by Semananti.)
[Image: WR3.png]
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Her scout, after months of traveling not only beyond the borders of her home, but beyond the borders of the home they knew within Relic Lore, had returned to her. It was instant, the way her ears perked to hear the call, the way her body moved as her limps beat the ground as it past from under her, the baying of her panted breaths and cut off yips of noise for the other woman to hear her approaching arrival. The Leader wanted the woman to know that although a number of women had claimed the title of 'Scout' in Semananti's absence (one who remained strong and one who had since disappeared) she had not been forgotten.
Having only the pleasure of running so swiftly in short bursts as of yet still due to her injury, her pleasure got the best of her and a need to quickly slow down caused Elettra's jaw to tighten in a held back yelp as she fell hard with a leap on her sore limb. She grunts instead, her limp still very obvious as she moves into the woman's direction yet still swiftly though lacking the full speed for which it once held. "Semananti - you've returned to us...." The words coo with a happiness, her eyes as silvered and dark in their eerie nature as always, though a delicate smile and a wave of her tail would show her pleasure in seeing the woman again. Though her stay last time had not been anywhere near long, she had done well enough to show her devotion to the pack and even more so now with her promised return, despite the obvious battles she had endured during her time away. "Is it finished?" Elettra needed not to know everything that happened, to pry into the family affairs Sema had mentioned she had to deal with. All Elettra needed to know was that her work towards her family was done and that now she would return home and hopefully, for good.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti
Semananti Whurshire

As soon as she had seen the black and grey fur of her alpha, she let her tail tuck against her stomach and her head lower in a greeting of respect. "It is done. I will always return home, I may have been gone but my spirit never left the Ridge." She told her alpha in response to her question. "Lady Elettra, I return to you just as I promised I would, in hopes that all has been well at home. I especially hope that everything has been well with yourself and the pups." She told her, it had been so long since she had seen the female, at least to her it was, and she couldn’t bear the pain of being away from her home any longer. She knew to the least amount, that Elettra knew that she would have had to do some fighting outside the Lore, and Sema did hope that El had expected some scars when she returned. For a good majority of Sema’s face was clawed up with permanent scars, like Skana, but perhaps a few more…

Who knew, Sema had only really seen Skana once, at the meeting that had occurred slightly before Sema had left. She knew not how the female had gotten the scars, only that she never cared about them. Sema was the kind of wolf to display her scars with almost an honor. "The others, I hope they have been well as well." She told her alpha, assuming that none had left since she had departed. She knew Guiness and Angier and Hotei were loyal, and would never leave. She remembered the two male’s fighting each other at the meeting, the only time she had really met Angier. Then there was Tempest and Skana, who were both above her. Sema wasn’t going to leave again, she didn’t care about any reasons that she might have with herself to leave, it wasn’t happening.

She knew what she was going to do and when. She was going to get back in at whatever it took and she was going to challenge her way up to the rank right below Elettra. She would stay there too.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
She speaks of the end to her work and Elettra nods, content with this with every intention not to pry and likely, it was better this way. When Semananti speaks of the packs well being, the Matriarch shits, coming to a sit and tucking her injured limb back to help relax it after her run that had gotten the best of her. Mostly everyone the woman before her knew was well enough and until recently, their ranks had been little, close with just those members who had been here for quite some time, a time before the pup's arrival into Relic Lore. "Loath, though I don't think you met him, has left after his very brief stay, likely having recovered his sister and moved on back home. Another woman joined, also having disappeared already. Tempest..." She pauses with a sigh. "Has recently returned after a bad encounter with another wolf. She is still on the mend. Others have joined. All women. We're turning into quite the 'Amazonian pack', it seems..." She smirks every so delicately to this, thinking on the abundance of females within their ranks. All that had joined since Semananti had left had been female and now, two former members, both female, had returned to the Ridge ranks. Although surely there would be much spat and challenge amongst the woman ranks for power due to this, each had seemed level headed enough, respectful and ever more so to Elettra, some more dominant then others. They would find their placements as any other might, leaving poor Guiness, Kasai and Angier to fend their own.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti
{Semananti goes derp}
Semananti Whurshire

Semananti had nodded, knowing that she had her work cut out for her if she wanted to regain the rank that she once held near Elettra. She had run into Narcissa, who also introduced herself as a scout when they had met. "I returned through Cedarwood Forest, and ran into a new scout of yours, Narcissa. Though she seemed a bit uneasy when I told her I was a former scout, and hopefully with your permission, a current scout. It appears I have my work cut out for me Lady Elettra." She said with a light tone, they had met a man there too, but she was unsure about it all. It just seemed like things had moved along too fast in that interaction for Sema to get a good reading on him and also as to what he was like.

There was news about Tempest being attacked, injured, and Sema was completely appalled. She would have never expected anyone to harm the kind fae whom she had last seen long ago. "I am glad to hear that Tempest is recovering.... if I find who's responsible. I swear on Artemis that they will pay." There was a venom in her voice, a protective tone as well. She cared about all her packmates, even if sometimes she didn't show it or acted as if she didn't, they were as good as family to her, being that she had just killed most of her own family to protect what she saw as a threat. Her father was either dead or still out there, but she left that out and gave no indication to that in anything she said or did. He was probably dead. There was still a smile on her face from when Elettra mentioned being an 'Amazonian Pack'.

(This post was last modified: Oct 10, 2013, 06:52 PM by Semananti.)
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Keep in mind Sema will go under Muerda once she is fully accepted, as that thread is way older. Since the Tempest thread has barely begun (although it is older too) and she is apparently really injured, Sema will likely go over her.

Elettra Archer could not hold back the smile which lined her lips to the mention of Narcissa, certainly doing her job at scouting around the lands outside of their border as the title entitled. Though she had not been here very long, she had already done much - caring for Elettra when she was injured and gravely in time of need. She had met loners at the border in her absence, had gained members into the ranks, have guarded the land, hunted for her when she could not... Obviously, the very prideful, dominant woman was also very protective of her growing position within the ranks and for this, Elettra did not blame Narcissa's tension. If the pair were going to duke it out over who dominated who, it was between them, so long as the rules remained. After all, Elettra dominated over them both and there was no question about that. "If you still wish the role, then Scout is yours, still yours, that is." Of course, Semananti's absence was just this, an 'absence' and already she had proven her worthiness to hold the role of Scout so she was free to keep it. Challenging up the ranks if she wished to be 'on top' was going to prove enough of a feat with all the women within the ranks. "I know little on the details and maybe will get more information when she is fit to speak it. Your free to visit her, she is in the Infirmary..." Her ears perked, her tail behind her thumping the ground lightly as she looked over the scarred woman before her. Torn, battered, a war hound like Skana and Kasai's appearances before her.
(This post was last modified: Oct 10, 2013, 10:39 PM by Elettra.)
Inactive Deceased
Semananti
[Stretching this out to 10 replies]

Semananti Whurshire

Her mind had almost filled up with memories of her time at the Ridge before everything went down with her family. Elettra had stated once more that she still held scout, and while she would respect everyone in the pack, she still felt like she was the more experienced one. Surely she would try to work herself up the ranks, she wasn't going to back down to any wolf except Elettra, Skana [whom she didn't know very well, but still respected highly for age and experience as she was raised in such ways] and then the males who were above her. Her fur was still flat against her skin, her tail had a small wag to it because she was officially home, she felt as if every moment since she left had led up to this, and above all, she felt she still had many things to prove.

Her eyes had not met Elettra's once, that was disrespectful and Sema saw no reason to be disrespectful. She as a scout, would spend a lot of time in the surrounding areas. "Oh, one last thing Lady Elettra, how is Narime doing? Last I saw her she nearly threw up on me. I do hope that she is better?" Sema asked, having a small respect that had been brewing for the alpha female of Whisper Caverns. It was almost habit to respect leaders, and especially one who was so kind as the female had been to Sema. From what Semananti knew, Elettra and Narime were good friends, and therefore, Semananti had a respect for her. It was as simple as that, she crossed the scent line of the borders, home. She was home.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Surely, competition would be fierce amongst the woman. They were of strong mind and body and although not all of them seemed to hold a very dominant streak (such as Calla and perhaps Senka) others such as Muerda and Narcissa did, allowing wonder of where Semananti might find her place. There was even Tempest to think of as well, for although the woman before Elettra now had been here longer then more of the woman, Tempest out-shined her on time within the Ridge. Ether way, challenge for dominance was as natural as taking a piss and they could all stare each other down with tails raised and bared fangs so long as they followed the rules of respect and order amongst each other without a need for fatal injuries. Already Elettra had much on her plate then having to patch up members who attacked one another.
Taking a breath, a smirk edges Elettra's grey rimmed lips, her hunches shifting so that she might stand one more, favoring her right side away from her injured limb. Though Elettra's wounds were all patched up, it was much less then she could say for Semananti. She was a patchwork of punctures and slashes, pink skin and tattered ears. Though Elettra supposed a need for 'looks' was not on Semananti's check list. After all, she was a 'hunter of Artemis', renouncing her natural lustful drives for men and reproduction. "Narime is well, last I had seen her. She returned with thanks some time ago with a kill as an offering too us, which the pups promptly devoured." Her tail thuds in thought, perhaps one day they would have a feast after a hunt between the packs?
Inactive Deceased
Semananti
Semananti Whurshire

Semananti had not even a flash of worry in her eyes as she thought about traveling up through the ranks, doing challenge after challenge. If she did by chance lose a challenge [which at the time she didn’t think was possible] she would wait, train a bit more, and then get back to challenging the wolves. She smiled at hearing that Narime had been fair and she had even given the pack food in offering for their help. "It is good to hear that all has been well here in my absence, mi’lady. If I may, I’d like to go around meeting some of the newer members and maybe I could even find an older member who would recognize me… that is if they aren’t busy of course." She said calmly, her eyes flashed. She’d get to see Guiness and Tempest, two of her only friends in the pack.

She missed all her friends, she wasn’t going to lie, but she felt like she had very little time for friends in the any sorts. She was basically waiting {a habit she had picked up from her birth pack} for Lady Elettra to dismiss her in some way. She had shown similar behavior when Elettra had sent her out on her first assignment as a scout, to go visit Narime and set up a meeting between the packs. It was very hard to break habits, especially ones like what Semananti had developed in her life time. When she learned or believed something, then she tended to stick to it, you’d never see her with a toe out of line. Never.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Elettra's ears, silken in a deep black hue that out-shined the rest of her molted pattern, flickered and perked to the woman's words, allowing the woman to reply with a simple nod of her muzzle. Of course, the same 'old group' who had been here previously, for the most part, remained - Skana, Guiness, Tempest... Though Tempest had only just returned. The pack for some time there had dwindled down to a very small amount, those who had been loyal to the pack proven themselves further whilst staying throughout the spring and summer months with no intention as of yet to venture off and build a pack and/or family of their own. Likely Skana would stay here until she died, with her own leadership and parenting coming to an end. Guiness barely spoke and did not seem interested in 'flirting' in order to find a woman, with much his concern to his family, pack, and the children that were within it. Members had come and gone, more flooding in now to make the ranks swell. Of course, Elettra knew this was typical during the cooler months where loners join packs and work hard within them in order to survive. Likely, about half of them (mainly with so many women within the ranks) would leave. Perhaps when Calla's youth ended and she was full grown, she would feel the sudden urge to breed, or even the friendly (and quite talkative) Senka would find someone to confine in other then Elettra herself? Maybe after all Semananti, given time, would not have to train for much challenging after all. Semananti, after having explained her interest to get back into the territory and know it once more, made it clear that their conversation was over. Elettra, having dismissed her time and time again, took the hint and dipped her muzzle in approval, awaiting her depart before taking her own.