413 Users Online
Google, Bing, Armand, Chan, Adelard, Apollo

A shipwreck
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 210 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Capella Destae
@Maksim @Lachesis

This is backdated... to literally the second after this thread ends - http://relic-lore.net/showthread.php?tid=6108 It's all going to be extremely vague, and short because I don't know what all is going to happen with that thread, but I can't move on with Pellers unless I know if she will be accepted or not xD

There had been far too much loss in the last few months of her life. The fact that she was even standing was some sort of miracle. First it had been Shade, and the absence of her two ashen friends. Next was the fall of Pitch Pine, resulting in her part from the two dark cubs she had loved so fiercely. Now, as she crossed the threshold to her silver lining, Anastasia had disappeared. Everything had fallen apart around her paws, and nothing was right. She would never again be the same carefree teenager she once was. Age had set in, firming her mind, and though she hadn't yet joined the adult ranks, she felt as though she had aged by years. The pale girl had made too many decisions she'd wished never to make, and it all resulted in this. Here she was, stomach melting into the snow, ears fallen flat atop her weary head, eyes closed in silent prayer that she could stay with them. Lachesis needed her now more than ever, and though she might never truly admit it, she needed him as well.

"Sir, I beg your permission to live amongst your family. I know I don't look like much, but I promise you, what I lack in appearance I will make up tenfold." Her voice trailed off for only a moment as she inhaled the scent of her best friend. "I can't leave him, he's all I've got." It was a desperate plea. A truth she would uphold to, and only hope that she could accomplish. Once she had a decent sleep, and was able to ensure that Lachesis would be ok, she could begin anew.

worlds are ruined this way, and we've all been there time and time again.
(This post was last modified: Feb 05, 2014, 12:21 AM by Capella.)
[Image: capell2_zps67b76aeb.png]

Lovely table, and signature by Arla <3

Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
The pain that boiled beneath his skin had slowly begun to suffocate the grief-stricken yearling. While he knew he was in the company of familiar wolves Lachesis had never felt so alone – the world had begun to collapse upon itself and nothing made sense anymore. He didn’t know what he was supposed to do… how he was supposed to move forward?

Voices bubbled overhead but the barely conscious healer paid no notice to what was said. He wanted to be out of the cold, curled up within his warm, spacious den. It was when the warm voice of Capella hung in the air that Lachesis allowed his unfocused gaze to seek out her pale figure. He needed her; he needed to be bundled up inside his den with the sunflower-eyed female at his side. Aside from Anastasia she was the closest thing that XIX had to family in Relic Lore – Capella offered memories of his former life in Pitch Pine Trail, when everything seemed to make sense

Panic began to consume the frail ghost as he realized what Capella was asking his green-eyed leader. She was asking for a home; a home that Lachesis desperately wanted to share with her, but it was not up to him. It was up to his leader who had graciously taken in Anastasia and Lachesis when they had both needed a fresh start. His limbs began to quiver uncontrollably as a low whine filled his throat, unsteady legs struggling to break the distance between himself and Capella as he shuffled in her direction. “P-Please,” he managed in a weak tone, the word cracking as emotion consumed him, his pale orbs pleading with his large leader.

[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Mimi who has 313 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maksim Baranski

I don't want to drag this out for even longer ... so should we just keep this short and sweet to get it all settled? @Capella @Lachesis

Maksim watched the bright eyed girl intently. The desperation to stay with Lachesis was evident in her voice, the way she begged to become a River wolf so she could be by his side and he by hers. It was a heart breaking situation—they were both young and rattled by the turn of unfortunates events. Lachesis had been crushed by the loss of Anastasia and this girl—Capella—had been shaken by the news of the blue-eyed woman's disappearance and the state of her friend. His lungs failed him and his stony display melted away, the agouti beast losing his big strong leader face as Lachesis' trembling voice added to her case. Please. His gaze dropped and Maksim sucked in a deep breath, closing his eyes. He hadn't wanted this. Things should have been so different.

He opened his eyes, composing himself though his gaze and voice were soft. “Permission granted, Capella. Lachesis is … a wonderful lad and it pains me so to see him like this.” He shifted his sights to the spider-legged silver yearling, studying his features for a silent moment. “He needs you right now, clearly. What kind of leader—what kind of wolf—would I be to turn you away in such dark times?” Maksim stepped forwards, gently brushing his side up against her, marking her as a River wolf without demanding she bargain her part. Nothing would be the same for Lachesis without Anastasia at his side. Hopefully Capella would at least be able to mend the hole in his heart somewhat, if not fully. “I trust you can look after him, that you can bring Lachesis back to us.”

we are shining in the rising sun, as we are floating in the blue
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Capella Destae

She watched her ghost with a heavy heart as the panic overtook his body. The pale boy had been everything right in the world and now here he was, struggling to close the gap between them, begging for her entry. Dim eyes danced across his form as the un-spilled tears marred her vision. It shouldn't have come to this. Things were supposed to be better here, and it just wasn't fair. With a sob she stepped forward, helping to close the distance between them.

Her eyes fell over the alpha only long enough to see his grief, and then returned to the ground. Her ears followed his sharp inhale, ready for the worst, but what would that do to the ashen male? She didn't want to think about it. Only then did his words flow through her. Permission granted. It was all she needed to hear, and her heart soared as much as it could under the circumstances. This kind leader was not turning her away. She was allowed to stay.

She leaned into him as he slid against her side. They now shared the scent of Cut Rock River. The same scent Lachesis already held, and the same that Ana had once owned. It was fulfilling and empty at the same time, if it was even possible. There was hope, and despair. Everything was confusing, but at least she now had Lach. Together they would find solace. Somewhere, somehow she was going to fix what could be fixed. "Thank you sir. Thank you so much." There weren't even words to describe how grateful she was. "I promise you with everything that I have, that I will try." and she would. Until her dying breath she would care for the light male, even if he decided that he wanted nothing to do with her.

Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
Sounds good to me! :)
If the green-eyed male did not accept Capella the distraught healer did not know what he would do. As much as Nineteen trusted the wolves within his pack it wasn’t the same… they didn’t know him the way Capella did… the way Anastasia did. Maksim could not sit by his side and comfort the mentally wounded yearling – he had a pack to lead, he had responsibilities that were far more important than a troubled boy.

He struggled to contain the violent shiver that rattled his body, pear eyes blinking shut as he blocked out the bright sight of the snow. While born of the snow, right now Lachesis was repulsed by it – but he could not escape it. Winter had come full force, relentless in its actions as it continued to rage on, drowning the lands of Relic Lore in ice and snow. He hated it – it was the snow that had taken his Anastasia away from him. The snow had made it look as though he had abandoned her… she was going to hate him. Why had he left her? He should have looked harder, scoured the mountain for his companion… instead he had allowed the snow to defeat him…

Words were being tossed out in the air above him as he leaned against the warm pelt of his sunflower-eyed friend. At first he wasn’t sure what was going on, but realization quickly settled in as his eyes re-opened. Maksim had allowed Capella to join the pack – he would not be alone. The boy raised his head in disbelief, his dull gaze landing on the large figure of his leader. Stunned, the healer struggled to find something to say, as there were not enough words to explain how grateful he was. “T-thank you,” he managed after a momentary pause, the feeble words fumbling off his tongue. Right now words were his only method of showing his appreciation – soon, XIX hoped, he would be able to show Maksim properly.

(This post was last modified: Feb 22, 2014, 06:36 AM by Lachesis.)
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Capella Destae

SUPER short, but I wanted to get this finished xD I will archive it later tonight?

Lachesis' weak attempt at a thank you sent a pang of fear into her heart. What if she couldn't bring him back? What if she did something wrong, and sent him descending further into the depths? All she wanted to do was find a den to crawl into, and allow nature to take it's course, yet she wouldn't allow herself the ease. The pale boy needed her now, more than ever before. She needed to be strong for him, and so she would. After all, living for Lachesis was probably the easiest decision she'd ever made. He needed her, and she him.

(This post was last modified: Mar 03, 2014, 02:36 AM by Capella.)