(See All?) Announcements
552 Users Online
Neo, Hazelnut, Bing, Google

Oops! — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Katsuma who has 456 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara
Her heart warmed when he asked if Borden had come with her, and then a pack. She settled down near him and rested her head on his side, curling her tail about to try to keep him warm. "He's right outside, Raigo..I'm not... entirely sure that we will have a pack.. but I'm hopeful." The wolf laid her ears back over her neck as she settled into Raigos side. She lipped his fur and ears in an attempt to keep him safe, secure and help him cheer up. "It will be allright, Raigo.. I promise you.. I won't leave you alone again."

She growled softly before curling closer around his form and doing her best to keep him as comfortable as possible. She knew they'd be allright - that they'd be safe. She wouldn't let anything further happen to Raigo, not if she could help it.. And now that she knew where the Elecampene root grew, she could go find more of it if she needed. Thankfully, the one root should be able to hold him over, keep him getting better - she'd have to go get more.. and help him get back to health.. she had to wonder.. Would Borden help? Could she count on him? The answer? A resounding *YES*. She believed in him.

OOC: Thinkin' that's almost a wrap, yes? :) Maybe some closing posts etc..o.O
user posted image
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »