842 Users Online
Google, Miriam, Bing, Hazelnut

breath — Poison Path 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Elettra stomping off all pissy and fat amuses me greatly. :D

A great worry, concern, seemed to move over him as he overlooked her features once more before meeting her gaze. She remained silent, watching him with such an intensity to her expression that it could have frozen her subjects in their very places without her ever even needing to speak a single word. His sudden urgency to explain himself to her seemed all but lost now as she stopped to let himself explain. As a moment longer of silence ticked on while he mentally thought against scolding her, one of Elettra's front feet shifted outward, as though she might try and move to dash around him if he was not quick about himself. Finally then, he spoke, mentioning 'the she-wolf that came by the Ridge that day'. It was extremely vague and yet despite that, the dusted gray-scale colored lady knew exactly who he was talking about - the thin, poised and creamy colored woman that claimed Phineas as her own. Her gaze softens, if only slightly, her lip quivering at the grim memory of her (what little there was of her) and without speaking, Elettra nodded very delicately to him. Then, suddenly, she moves. Not to leave the seen once more, but sits, coming to a hard plop down before him as though to allow him to know that she was willing to hear him out on this, if it would help to clear his mind.
Played by Rachel who has 473 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Phineas Argyris

She stayed – his rushed words had elicited a silent response from her, and as her attention fixated upon him – silver eyes flashing across his ivory features, he found himself lost for a moment at what to say. “My old pack killed my ex-mate’s family and took her home with them.. and then I took her as my mate?” It was not such a black and white picture – he had truly cared for Desdemona, and the rivalry between the two packs had been the breaking point of the attack.. but from Demi’s point of view, how could he have been anything but a monster?

“We have a dark history,” he began, watching her as she sat down, likely fatigued by the extra life she now carried. “Our packs were rivals, and after a few small battles back and forth, my father lead our pack on a raid against theirs, as we killed most of them – I believe it was me that took Desdemona’s own father’s life. My family took her back with us – she begged for it, and at the time I had seen it as complete defeat..” He paused, giving his muzzle a quick shake. “I fell for her. There wasn’t anything I wouldn’t have done for her, and I guess in my blindness, I didn’t realize that she was holding on to everything we had taken from her. How could she not? So when she bore our pups – what I thought to be our pups.. I caught her in the passionate embrace of my best friend a month later and it all fell in to place. Why the pups had black pelts – not white, like ours.” He continued on, his heart shifting uncomfortably in his chest. Why now, was it so important for Elettra to know of his previous life when they were no longer tied to one another at all?

“So I left. And I came here. And then there was you. And I’m sorry I couldn’t be the man to step in and raise another man’s children. The wounds were still too fresh.. But I wanted you to know.” There was another pause as he lifted himself higher then, his eyes fixating upon her pretty features. “You dodged a bullet with me, El,” he murmured, a small but embittered smile pulling at his lips.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Her silence remained as he began telling his story, her mouth forming a thin, neutral line as it all came to play, though her eyes seeping with some wild, unclear emotion. How foolish could he have been to trust an enemy within their pack lands? An enemy which could have attacked them in their very sleep, harmed their pups, for revenge. No, the woman went a bit further and in a manner which Elettra herself would not have even done. Willingly her way into not only Phineas heart, but the heart of his best friend as well. A well played actress, but a vile whore all the same for using not only her body, but the life of her pups in this vengeance.

She shifts awkwardly, the swelling of her round tummy brushing the earth. "If I had known... If you had told me, before hand..." She spoke, taking a deep breath but overwise remaining in her placement. Her eyes met his own, a weak small followed by his. She had never cheated on him, had never broken his trust the way his ex-mate had and yet, having been so broken she could not blame him for not taking the news well even if she was not his to begin with. "I wasn't ready, you know..." She admits then, turning her gaze away briefly, back towards the West where she belonged. "To let myself become vulnerable, to trust. Choosing you meant something perminent, something real that I wasnt ready for." And there, without mentioning her horrible past that had made her so afraid, so paranoid and untrusting, she told him her reasoning for not seeking him out in the first place, seeing as he had not sought her out ether, until it was too late.
Inactive Deceased
Phineas Argyris
His eyes regarded her quietly – his past held some of his darkest secrets. Secrets he had kept close to his heart, in fear that those he cared more for than anything would hold it against him. Elettra did no such thing – it was with surprise that he heard her speak.. her desire for him having told her prior to now. Had he not been so afraid to relinquish this part of his past, perhaps his life would be very different now. Would they have had their own children, the year after? Would he have gained the crown of leader for Willow Ridge and kept it? It was impossible to regret his life the way it had played out – if not for his paths previously chosen, his children would not have existed. That was a world he could never envision.

“I will always care for you, El,” he spoke then. She was pregnant once more – she no doubt held a mate now, and they were likely content. He could only hope they were happier than himself and Borlla. The silence that distanced the two was becoming harder to bridge.. and he was not sure it would be possible, even with children on the way.

It was with these words that he drew himself up. Allies, now, he could only love her from a distance. It was even possible they would never see each other again. But the time was passing, and he would need to return to the side of his pregnant mate.. the one who did bear his children.
(This post was last modified: Apr 29, 2015, 10:27 AM by Phineas.)

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
His words move her, though she finds herself speechless. She would always care for him, could spend a time or two wondering how different life would have been like with Phineas at her side instead. But there was no use, she did not love him, not how Phineas had claimed to have possibly felt for her at one point or another. Elettra had never the chance, never the time for such raw emotion to stir within her. She was with Angier Lyall now and she could not, would not, have wanted it any other way. Not a single man had worked as hard as he had to prove his loyalty, respect, kindness and love to her as Angier had. "Goodbye Phineas." She speaks delicately through deep vocals, a fleeting smile over her gray rimmed mug. She wonders how good off he would be without her around to know. She wonders if she would ever see him again beyond this day. Perhaps it was better if she did not, easierm at least. With one last glace to the large, snowy and silvered colored male, she turns and leaves with 'pregnant sway' from which she came. Home.
Inactive Deceased
Phineas Argyris

He watched her go -- the gentle sway of a pregnant she-wolf,, and yet she glowed. He wondered quietly who the father was.. who it was that had finally tamed Elettra's heart to trust, if even a tiny bit. He offered no more words, simply a nod before she had turned to leave. Her swarthy form moved away from him, though he stayed rooted in the spot -- the what if's of life plaguing at him in that stolen moment. Only until she was no more than a small spot in the distance did the male turn, feeling a flood of guilt as he made his way back to his own family and mate.