(See All?) Announcements
660 Users Online
Google, Bing

When she cries in the night — Black Thorn Downs 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 44 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anstice Alexa
Sorry to skip @Tokino but I needed to get an Anstice post in for the activity check so I know all my characters are safe

Anstice was slightly hesitant until Minka said something that she never expected. They didn’t care that there was a man after her child because they were in the same pack. She asked for a description of the man and she gave it without a second thought. “He is jet black fur with amber or golden eyes and he goes by the name Chuylin. I went by a pack named Hollowheart Keep and his scent marked the borders so he belongs to that pack I think. He said his sister runs it.” She went through all the information she could remember as she racked her brain for more information. She still held her protective curl over her son but made she that he could breathe still so she would know she wasn’t curled too tight.

She didn’t know what she would do if she lost him.

She had to do it for him. Abadeer was her heirloom. He would be her pride and joy. She wished that Delilah could be with them but it was not so and it stung to know how useless she was to save her beautiful baby girl. If only Chuylin hadn’t found them when she had given birth. If only he had minded his own fucking business and then perhaps she wouldn’t be so distraught about it all. She owed Minka and Tokino her life and it was a debt she would never forget and she’d spend her entire life making it up to them. She only hoped it would not be in vain. “Thank you… I… I owe you both so much and I hardly know you.” She held that grateful look in her eye. It was clear that she would never forget this.

Love no one but your children
Anstice & Abadeer
On that front a mother has no choice
Played by TABs who has 170 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tokino Lagina
-Short exit-

Listening to the description of the pups father silently the older wolf let a slow quiet snarl envelope his maw. He wouldn't let anyone pass into the borders on his watch. Let alone a male who disrespected a she wolf like Anstice. If anything Tokino would shred the male for even coming close to check on the white woman who stood not too far away half in and out of the small birthing den. He also noted the name of some pack, Hollowheart Keep, that must be close enough for the Chuylin male to come by. He wondered where the pack was and if their hunting grounds could be close to their own. If only Tokino knew the landscape better and the packs that dwell within it; he would know how close they really were.

Tokino nodded to Minka silently answering her question. Until Abadeer and Anstice moved closer to the center of the territory where his pups were safely kept, Kino would stay here and keep an eye out for invaders. Shifting into a more comfortable sitting position the gray wolf turned to look around the landscape. He was already planning a route to which he would patrol when nightfall arrived. Until then he would sit tight unless hunger overcame him.

(exit Tokino)

Like a mystery without a clue
Minka & Tokino
There is no me if I cannot have you
(This post was last modified: Jul 24, 2014, 03:22 AM by Tokino.)