373 Users Online
Bing, Google, Chan, Apollo, Juniper

We are wild, we are like young volcanoes — Cut Rock River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 402 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
@Adsila

The boy had really found his niche within the pack since Maksim had formally accepted him into the pack as a member rather than a loner resting upon the borders with his aunts and uncles until the man was to arrive home. Karpos gave frequent border patrols, often finding himself bored enough to add in extra patrols. He hunted small prey now that the prey had all returned and there were pups to aid in the care for. He had not met them yet, but he wanted to. He had a feeling he would not be allowed to as he was not yet completely trusted and he understood why. He had been a Keep wolf and the other wolves from Hollowheart Keep were liars, traitors, and evil villains whom he would slay one day.

That was what guardians did. They slayed their foes.

He had not seen his sister in a while, though her scent was everywhere. He never returned to the pack den, he did not feel like it was his place yet. He felt like he had not earned it so he stayed in his den near the borders like he had when he had awaited final judgement from the leaders. So he emerged from his den, his dark brown fur ruffling slightly as he padded towards the stronger scent of his sister. He felt like he just needed to talk to her, to tell her of his plans. He had been planning it since his exile and he would not stop thinking about it until he actually acted upon his ideals.

He had years ahead of him. It would all come with due time and he needed to know patients. But soon, soon, the fox would hunt the hounds.

Played by Melorama who has 97 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Adsila Slayer
@Karpos

The Young Slayer had taken to wandering the territory of her new pack, new family, and new wolves. She kept away from the den site during the day, as she did not want to be around wolves who knew and cared for each other, as she felt like an outsider among them, but during the night she would quickly slip into one of the dens on the outskirts and sleep there, alone. Karpos was nowhere to be seen, but she could smell his scent along the borders and crisscrossing through the territory, and since his scent never came close to the den site, she guessed that he was sleeping somewhere else, maybe in a make shift den, or even the den that they had been in when waiting for the leaders to return and accept them into the pack.

During her travels, Adsila found that there were many flat rocks scattered through the territory, and a river located through the center of the land near the dens that was shallow and the current not too fast; it was easy enough to cross. There was a dense forest covering the flat land of Cut Rock River, but they diminished the closer one got to the central part of the territory, where it became hilly. A large collection of smooth jagged rocks and clusters of boulders made their homes in the hills and on the bank of the river. It was quite amazing to look at, if one could see the beauty in the land.

She had been wandering the territory when the sharp scent of her brother invaded her nostrils, and pricking her ears, she had changed her direction to meet up with him. It had been too long since they had last talked, and she wished to spend some time with him, like any normal sibling would. Coming upon his dark lanky form, Adsila smiled and slowed down to a halt. “Karp!” She called out, grinning widely.

327 Words
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer

As soon as the words hit his eardrums Karpos knew who was around. It was his dearest sister whom he had not had the opportunity to talk to since they had joined up with Cut Rock River. "ADSI!" He called out softly as the peckish boy ran towards her. She was the hunter and he the guardian. They were like a small task force in his mind and one of the best around giving it a few years. He had high hopes and thoughts of his family, especially the ones he shared blood with... Adsila was the only one left in that category. He saw his practically twin by appearance sister and rushed forward. He skidded to a halt just a few feet in front of her.

"I was just lookin' for you Adsi! I wanted to see if you wanted to hunt or explore or something. We might be in the same pack now but we rarely see each other and I take full responsibility. I've been completely focused on patrolling that I haven't even caught up with Pella or Lach." He explained, not using the formal aunt or uncle terms. It wasn't that he didn't consider them his aunt and uncle anymore but more of he felt it made him look like a child. He wasn't a child anymore. He couldn't afford to be a child. He gave his sister a small smile as he waited for her to respond to what he had just dared to tell her.

"Speech"
Played by Melorama who has 97 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Adsila Slayer
I am a horrible person @Karpos ;_;

The grin on the Young Slayer Girl’s face widened as her brother called out to her, his lanky form quickly stopping a few feet in front of her as he explained in fast words and almost no breaths. Giggling, she darted forward and gave him a wolf version of a hug, holding back the words that wished to explode from her maw. She had missed him dearly, even though they were within the same boundaries. It felt as if they were even further apart than when she hadn’t known if he had survived the winter as she knew he was alive, but did not know where he was. Pulling back from the tight embrace, she rubbed her cheek against his in an affectionate manner.

“Karp, you don’t have to be concerned for us to constantly be around each other. I know you take your duties seriously, as do I, but I’m fine with being apart for a bit, as long as we get to spend some sibling time together every now and then.” Her eyes sparkled mischievously as she spoke. “And right now, hunting and exploring sounds like fun to me.” She felt the urge to do something not necessarily against the rules, or even borderline, but fun. Her life had recently consisted of doing the same things over and over again every day of every week, taking out the joy of the more exciting things she could be doing instead. However, she knew why she had to do those roles, and even felt the responsibility and impulse to do them. But at times Adsila felt like letting go and being unrestricted of the restraints and wants of others. She had that choice now with her brother, and reached out for him to join her in her wild and exciting adventures. To be free like a wolf should.

308 Words
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
we must accept finite disappointment,
karpos slayer
but never lose infinite hope...

His sister put his mind at ease as she said she understood why he had been so distant from family time in order to patrol the borders constantly. He had a soft smile on his face as she agreed to spend some time with him right that second so they could talk a bit and update each other on what has been going on. Truthfully, Karpos didn't have much to talk about. "Sweet! Let's go huntin! Also, there is something I gotta tell you about and I hope ya won't be mad at me Adsi... I'm going to go across the mountain to visit dad soon. Within the next few months... but I gotta go alone. I need to sort out a few things and then I was thinking about dropping in on uncle Ace." He confessed his plans to visit their father's grave alone.

He thought she would be mad because he intended to go without her. He honestly didn't know how she would react though he could only think of negative manners in his head. He had been thinking about Shade a lot the past few months and it had caused him to react rather... childish. He needed to visit the place and maybe it might put his mind at ease but he wasn't going to take Adsi with him because it might instead spark some kind of anger in him. It might make him mad that his father was gone just like Aponi insulting his family had made him mad.

He didn't want to make her have to see that if it did.

Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health