(See All?) Announcements
954 Users Online
Apollo, Claw, Bing, Juniper, Google, Vasco

Techy Updates
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Technical Updates

Hello, everyone! To start off with this announcement, I want to share some statistics with you to show how much RoW has grown in the past month. Since January 1st, we have made a total of 1,473 posts which is an absolutely incredible amount. In the first two weeks of February alone we had 709 posts, which averages out to around 50 posts a day. That is absolutely amazing you guys. Congratulations, and keep up the good work!

Now, to get along to the point of this announcement.

Some of you may have noticed over the past couple of weeks errors and bugs of a technical nature. This is because I have been adding a variety of features to the board or fixing some things up behind the scenes. Below is a list and explanation of what all has happened so far.
Top Posters — This has been a long-standing bug on the board. Our 3 Top Posters for each month are figured automatically. However, what it did not do was add together the various counts of people who have more than one character. This has been remedied! Now, all character post counts are done by figuring in all the active accounts of that person so as to properly recognize everybody for their hard work. So if you've noticed a change in your standing, this is why.

Relationship Logs — The addition of the extra page to the user profiles brought about a request for a better way to list a characters' various relationships. As a result, new profile tagging shortcuts were created. These can be read about and explained here. This allows you to quickly link information about another character.

OTM Winners — A complete archive of the OTM winners up until this date has been posted. This is a note that winners will be declared on March 1st, so if you haven't, head over to the Monthly Nominations to vote for who you think should win.

Member Roster — Finally, RoW has it's listing of all the members on the game along with their characters and other information. This will now be linked in the side bar, along with a link to the Library.
That's all we've got for you right now, but stay tuned for a more In Character oriented update about the changes that are up and coming for the wolves of Relic Lore.
Problemo! For the "extra page" section, the background doesn't show up so the text is hard to read. Is there a way to fix this?

Otherwise, it's awesome!
Yes! It's not an error actually - It's left blank so you can fully customise it yourself. If you <b><a href='http://relic-lore.net/library/help/creating-your-profile' target='_blank'>look here</a></b> (under 'Customising your extra page') I have added some basic code to give you a standard titlemedium and div for the grey box which is default for the boards. Also, if you'd rather, I made a rough relationship log table that you can customise that a few people are sporting (e.g. me, Damascus, Triell, etc). :D
Oh, okay! <s>Is that code stored some place or should I just hijack it off the source code? hehe</s> I found it! :P
Yep, it's stored on the article I linked you too. :3 It should appear in a text-area box? x]

<b>Edit:</b> Haha, shadow edit. Glad you got it. :D
^^;