blurred lines — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Lol! Same here Bro XDD

He shifted on his weight and she did too, moving her rump along the ground as she watched him. It was obvious that he was upset, her words probably hurting him somewhat and yet, she could not help how he had hurt her. Of course, both he and @Phineas had hurt her by leaving, though it had been their choices and they had openly told her of them, leaving her as a Leader to not allow them on her bad side. Still, she missed them being here, their devotion, their company, and perhaps both now even were regretting leaving her behind. ....Serves them right.

"Of course, Koda..." She would reassure him. "You are a part of an allied pack, and a friend." She smiles ever so slightly towards him, her silver toned eyes seeking out his expression. He was free to join her once more if things did not work out well since he had left on a rather well note, much as Narime had when she had went off to form her own pack. "I'm not sure... his name is @Angier Lyall." She spoke then about her partner. My enemy's brother...
(This post was last modified: Jul 25, 2014, 09:35 PM by Elettra.)
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
@Elettra; let me know if you want to respond, if not I'll fade this thread out... :D

Truthfully, he did miss Elettra. She was like a pillar of strength to Willow Ridge, a beam of light in such gloom since the winter approach and he was glad to have called her a forever friend; no doubt his alliance to her would withstand time. His green flecked eyes searched her in silence as he thought of what next to say--there was so much he did not know where to begin--and figured instead to relish the silence. It was refreshing to have a listening ear, a wolf who could reciprocate his pain, and he appreciated that despite him leaving she respected him as she had nearly a year ago. "Thank you Elettra, that means a lot to me. Good friends have become few and far between..." he spoke while averting her gaze, wondering if she truly meant the words she spoke; judging from her comfortable stance, he was confident that she would not speak merely to make him feel better. Elettra was a woman of her word and Koda was sure that what she spoke held merit.

His eyes fell to her swollen stomach, no doubt a healthy brood swarmed inside, and the jealousy that had crept over him previously had disappeared. He was happy for her, knowing that Elettra would once more become a great mother to her litter, and forced a smile on her lips when she gave the name of her co-leader. Thoughts of whether this male helped conceive her litter crossed his mind but he did not speak it, instead his head nodded and ears pricked forward before he acknowledged the information. "Angier...I hope to meet him some day. I plan to visit more often, and check on you and the ridge every now and again, maybe we will meet." he paused, hoping that she would no obliged, when silence followed he continued on. "I hate to be a bother...but the walk back to Secret Woods will take a few days, would you mind if I spent the night in your borders until the morning?" he searched her features, wondering how she would react to his request with the knowledge that they had not interacted for some time, perhaps she thought that he had chanced since then, "if not I understand, I will rest near your borders until the morning, if that is not too much to ask of you..."
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
last post from me!

She speaks not to his first comment, though a smile is left lingering over her features along her grey rimmed lips as he says them. It was true that good friends were hard to come by, if only by the much time it took Elettra Archer to trust someone completely and wholly. Perhaps Koda was in the same boat? When Elettra had first created this pack, she had met many wolves who would have sworn their loyalty to her and her pack and often then not, she took their words to heart with a sealed promise. Many had left and much trust and respect lost with them and now the woman had learned her hard lessons about leadership. Many wolves came and went, as was life and those whom were in her ranks that called themselves pack and friend may only be temporary. It was those few, friend or family, that kept with you, protected you and respected you that Elettra's affections were returned.

She listened in on him planning to visit once more already, that he would be keeping in touch even if things did fall through with him and Nina within the Woodlands. It was rare Elettra and Nina were able to see one another, granted the time between them and the days travel that came with it. She was much more likely to see the Cavern wolves, where often did @Narimé and her pack and Elettra's own pack mates co-exist. Maybe she would see more of him, despite this all and if anything, keep her informed with how things were going in the north. With his question and uncertainty, she laughs. "Nonsense. Do come in, see your old home from within." Maybe he would remember it the way he had once loved it despite the time and horrible memory which had separated them. Of course none of the wolves that once lived here under Koda's rule remained and yet there was still no lack on Elettra's part about her visitor. Moving into his direction, she curls around him, brushing along the length of his think, burly form. "...Should there be any question." She says as she seals the confirmation of his stay with the stroke of her body against him. Moving away, she pads back towards the inner part of her territory, urging him to follow.