533 Users Online
Google, Bing, Viorel

i swore to you i'd never fall apart — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 5 posts.
Inactive
Killian Hook
For @Enoki

Over the mountain, he made a straight shot towards the Drooping Willows where a pack rested peacefully. All this unknown to him as he continued on his journey, his destination unknown to him as well. He was just letting his paws take him wherever and as he wasn’t familiar with the land just yet, he was happy to just walk. This exploring opened up a new world for him as he observed all the different things of nature that he never really cared to acknowledge before. That was until Delilah was ripped away from him.

He felt so much guilt towards himself for now going to her aid as he heard her screams from a distance as he ran. He never looked back or stopped until the sun was rising above the horizon. His heart was pounding so hard in his ears that he couldn’t think or realize what he had did. That was when he went back when he had realized who and what he had left behind. He had left her behind and all that was left of her was her torn apart body, mangled by the teeth and claw of the pack he angered. He cried in her fur when the guilt and sadness overcame him, but there was nothing else he could do. He choose her fate. Hook went against her warnings and stole and brought this upon her. He had ignored her words and did what he had always done when he was desperate. Now he had to deal with the consequences.

The death of Delilah was hard on him as she was his love, his first love and he felt that she was the one. The one that he would spend the rest of his days left with. Though he was selfish, he felt a deep connection with her, but it was no shattered because his selfishness won out. He killed her and the guilt worn him down. He came to a stop at a large willow tree, possibly one of the largest in the forest. His green eyes looked up to its canopy until he hit the blue sky. His eyes swelled up with tears as he thought of Delilah once again. “I be so sorry m’darlin. If only I coul change e’rything that happened to yer m’love. What I give ta have yer back..” He murmured up to the skies before his head fell down in a defeated look.

Played by AshBash who has 476 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer

A quiet yawn broke the black lining of her lips as the magpie colored woman known as Enoki lay curled within the warmth of her den, refusing to stir just yet. It was so warm and comfy in her little humble abode in comparison to the chilly morning that awaited outside and she wanted to enjoy every moment of it before she had to get up. She would have kept sleeping too if a strange noise didn't catch her ears, twitching them in an attempt to figure out what the sound that now disturbed her precious sleep was. Reluctantly the woman uncurled herself and stretched out her tired limbs, another yawn breaking past her lips. Since sleep was not an option anymore the only thing left to do was venture out of the den and see what that sobbing noise was.

With a quick bound up the small incline at the entrance she was out into the open air, giving her pelt a quick shake before starting to trot along the willows that made up her home and following the distant sound of sobbing. It didn't take long for her to follow the wailing to a large willow if not the largest in the forest and lo and behold a peculiar sight was to be seen. Standing beneath the weeping canopy was a lone male with his head hung in defeat, the glint of tears faintly seen in the corner of his eyes. Who was this mystery man and why was he crying? It seemed ironic to her that he chose to cry under a weeping willow though. Should she disturb him or let him be was the thought that currently passed the front of her mind. He was awfully close to pack boarders and it was probably for the best that she learn he reasons for being so close.

And so with a light woof to warn him of her presence she slowly trotted the last few feet between them and stopped at a decent distance, tail and head held high in a display of dominance which was starting to feel less and less awkward for the woman after years of being a loner herself. "I don't mean to intrude on your..er private moment, but you are close to pack boarders. What's your business here." She spoke confidently though a tinge of empathy laced her words at his current state.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health