(See All?) Announcements
616 Users Online
Google, Bing

Fallen Tree Cove Pack Thread
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Coming into the clearing that surrounded the main den Kajika looked around for anyone that might be about. It had been awfully quiet in the cove lately and that worried the alpha. He was still worried about Tulip. They had lost more members than he would like to admit. The dark male sat down outside the den, it wasn't often he visited this place since he stayed with Birtie and children. With their numbers having dwindled he didn't think the den got much use anymore, the scents around it seemed fainter to him. He finally settled himself on the other side of the clearing from the mouth of the den. He wanted to rest a bit before continuing his duties.
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

Birtie was restless, even chasing and tussling with the children didn't seem to dwindled the energy in her bones. Except it wasn't a good energy. It was like an anxious energy that mounted inside of her. She didn't hang around the communal area much either -- unknowingly for the same reason as her lover. His dark form almost looked out of place there. She felt bad about disrupting him as he seemed to be resting.

She awkwardly shifted her weight before letting out a chuff to announce her arrival if he had not spotted her already. I hope I'm not interrupting. The Parlow spoke with a weak smile as her tail offered a stiff sway behind her.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The leaves rustled in the trees above him as a light breeze swept through the clearing. The sounds only made it that much more prominent to the alpha just how few of them there were. He was grateful the coyotes still had not crossed into their land but the man worried. If not them then I who else, he was not blind to the signs. For now it seemed they waited and hoped for the best.

The creamy figure of his lover appeared offering a chuff which he returned with a smile and an outstretched paw. “Not at all, come sit,” he told welcoming her to join him. Maybe a little quiet time away from the children was needed. Elwood and Chenoa were big enough now they didn't need constant supervision. “How are you doing?” He asked pointedly

Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

She fell silent for a few moments, moving to lay by his side, putting her good side against him so she could actually see him while they were in each other's company. Been better. She admitted honestly as her ears briefly swept back before rotating forward again. But I think we all have. Maybe it wasn't her place to say it but she still did because it seemed no one else wanted to admit it.

I'm worried, Kajika. She admitted with a sharp frown. There seems to be a lot of tragedy within these lands. Hell just in her time alone she had seen someone pass away, multiple major injuries and now the swarm of coyotes. That can't be good for the children. Or yourself and Moonshadow. If a mere subordinate was not blind to the things that seemed to plague the lake pack well...what did the leaders think?

Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Kajika gave Burtie the time that she might need to answer his question. In the meantime she settled down beside him. He had stayed close while she recovered from her Injury but he still worried about how she was doing adjusting. She voiced that she had been better and thought they all felt that way. “It's the same for me,” he admitted, “We have all experienced better times.” He couldn't help but agree with her sentiment, with the loss of members and the coyote's times were rough in the cove again. The quiet didn't necessarily mean things were good.

She went on to explain that she was worried and why and again he agreed with her. “There is a lot of tragedy, there has been as long as I have been here.” She also expressed worry for the pups, Moonshadow, and himself. He looked at his paws in thought, “I haven't really thought about it. Moonshadow and I just take things as they come. It's not easy of course but as leaders we have to be strong. I don't think it's entirely bad for the pups to experience some of it. They have to know that life isn't always happy, that bad things happen and they have to learn to deal with the bad things that happen.” He wished that his children wouldn't have to go through bad things but he also felt that going through them would make them stronger.

Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Things had been stressful as usual. @Nash was missing just as his brother @Chan had the year before. @Staryn was growing up so fast looking more and more like her father everyday. @Tulip was still missing and @Solas still away looking for her, oh how she hoped with all her heart that he was either close to finding her or already had. She had found her nephew and was now mourning the loss of her brother once again. Today was just an extra tiring day for the onyx woman, she didnt feel like seeking out @Kajika or searching for @Tagg but she didnt completely mind some company. So she made her way to the communal den and laid atop the entrance. Should someone stumble upon her then she would chat, if not she was content on laying by herself and listening to the sounds of the cove.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

His worries had grown quite a bit in recent months, more and more it was starting to feel like they couldn't get a break. Kajika hated when times like these sprung up because then it would eventually start to feel like it would never end. It only served to make him tired all the time. Still he rose each morning and went through his duties, looked after the children and whatever else might be required of him.

The dark alpha just needed a few moments to himself which he hoped would help to refresh him for the rest of the day. While looking for a quiet place he came across Moonshadow laying not far from the den. Without a word he went to lay near his friend and Co-lead.

Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Silver orbs observed the world around her as the cove matriarch laid with her head upon her forelimbs. Nowadays Moon didnt do much seeking out of other unless it was the children. Today was no different, but she didnt mind company, so when Kajika came into the clearing she was happy to see him. Her eyes followed his form as he moved to settle near her. The silence shared between the two onyx wolves wasnt anywhere near an awkward one. After he settled, Moonshadow adjusted so that her face rested against him. A deep sigh came from her as her tail moved lazily behind her a few times. The co-leads were so in-tuned with one another that words were not need, each knew just how the other felt.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

She was on the edge of the communal area when she spotted the dark forms. Lounging all buddy-buddy. Something about it brushed her the wrong way. Her hackles bristled ever so slightly but she didn't come close to them. Birtie didn't bother addressing herself or calling out the discomfort she felt. Instead, she left the area as quickly as she had arrived.

Something needed to change. Soon.

-exit-

Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

It wasn't often that he and Moonshadow had the chance to sit in companionable silence. When he had brought her back to the cove what now from like forever ago he hadn't thought they would become the friends they had. Now, she didn't need to tell him what was on her mind as she rested her face against him, he knew. He also knew she didn't want to talk about it. He placed a lick to her crown, a silent show of his support. Any words he might say were unnecessary, she already knew.

They both had their own families now but having these moments with his co-lead and friend only strengthened their unity in running the pack. Kajika sighed before resting his head on his forepaws.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »