(See All?) Announcements
547 Users Online
Google, Bing, Vanadis

~Star light, Star bright~ — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alisha who has 28 posts.
Inactive
Riddick Faye
For @Narimé and @Ash! Early night, moderate snow. Would you mind if I included the BW RE?:"There is a shooting star tonight."

By the Moon, this was frustrating! Angry breaths came out in puffs of steam, skimming across the water, as Riddick stood ankle-deep in the marsh, trying his best to pick up Titania's trail. Snow piled up amongst the cattails, spilling into the wetlands and making everything more of a mush to sludge through. Even though it was night, and the Moon glowed serenely up above, the Faye felt no sense of calm that usually attended these hours- he was getting desperate. It had been more than a week, and he had still not caught up with his little sister. Worry gnawed at him, worry that she was hurt, worry that Flyn may be after her, worry that she might be....

"We came from Nature and to her we shall return. We came from Nature and to her we shall return. WecamefromNatureandtoherweshallreturn!" Hoarse and hushed, the phrase his mother taught her children to repeat when they were afraid did little to calm him. It was Titania he was worried for, not himself. But he was afraid. Afraid of failure, afraid of returning home in shame to say that he had lost a dangerous game of cat and mouse to Flyn....perhaps he wouldn't even return home.

Looking for hope, Riddick turned his head towards the sky- towards the Moon. The Moon, which guided them, cared for them, as much as she did for her own children, the stars. With a whine stuck in his throat, Riddick prayed, the song quiet in the chilled air-

"Moon and stars, hear my plea,
My path is clouded, and hard to see,
But in your wake, please send a sign,
So I can find my sister mine."

A star twinkled in response, and Riddick watched with wide eyes as it fell across the black canvas. A star- a powerful being- just sacrificed it's power, it's life, to meet his wish. Ears folded back, Iddi stood open mawed; now it would be stuck somewhere on Earth, unable to return home. He hadn't wanted that to happen!

But it did, so he had no choice but to repay the little star with gratitude- surely it's grave gift would help him. With new determination, the Faye began to howl in the moonlight for his kin, hoping she might hear him:

"Titaniaa."

"Titaaniiaaaa."

"Titaaaaaniiiaaaaaa!"
(This post was last modified: Dec 03, 2014, 03:38 AM by Riddick.)
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Totally fine with the RE, in fact I loved the story behind the shooting star and his beliefs XD

Narime had been moving back and forth from her packs border and the marsh much more frequently these days. It was because she had a spy lurking in Cut Rock River and the silver queen was worried about the woman despite the knowledge that Titania could very well betray her and join the other pack. Still, the woman waited diligently looking for any shred of hope that Titania would come back. It was hard to keep herself optimistic though since Nari had lost quite a lot of her faith in wolf kind in the last year and a half.

Right now she couldn't sleep, so the woman was loping around and outside of her territory trying to rid herself of her worries. It wasn't until she heard the name of Titania being howled for everybody to hear that Nari found herself running towards this stranger. If this male knows Titania, then maybe he could tell me a little more about her. Hell, maybe he might be interested to know where she's been. Nari commented quietly within her mind as she stealthily ran over the drier bits of the marsh. Her paws touched mud and water only a few times as she stayed along the banks and higher points where trees, thick bushes, and tall reeds grew. Eventually she spots the male and begins to slow her pace as she approaches him. No greeting is given to the man as Nari looks him over and asks,

"How do you know Titania?"

faestock @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
Inactive
Riddick Faye
It wasn't Titania that came running through the marsh towards his call. Instead, traveling above the cold and wet slush was a stranger. Not Titania and- feelings conflicted- not Flyn. Feeling a slight twinge of guilt, Riddick wondered what the star had sent him to grant his wish. Eyes accustomed to the darkness since his youth, the Faye could see it was a female with a peculiar coat- all silver, with blue eyes. She didn't bother with the formalities of a proper introduction- and Riddick couldn't much care. She asked a question that mattered.

He didn't bother to ask if the Titania she spoke of and the Titania he sought was one and the same. She was here. He tracked her here- she had to be here. And this wolf had answers. "I am her brother. I've been sent to make sure that she is safe from harm." Odd eyes looked the silver sign up and down. She carried herself like a leader. Had Titania run afoul of a pack? "Do you know where she is?"

If only he had done something, said something before Seraphina left- perhaps he wouldn't be out here asking strangers about his missing sister. Perhaps instead, he would be training Rozalea's little ones to fight, despite the snow fall. "Is she injured?"

.....Rozalea.

No. He's still be out here. But he wouldn't be looking for Titania. He'd be looking for Flyn. But 'Tania left, and though she celebrated being full grown this year, she was still young- still vunerable compared to Flyn and his selfish, destructive ways. Either way, the only reason why that star fell from the sky, was because of Flyn. "Was she alone?"
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
Posting order: @Narimé and then @Riddick and then me. xD

The man had been resting outside of Rory's den when a sound of movement whispered throughout the territory. The mossy green eyes of the Guardian snapped open, his head moving towards where the sound had come from. Only to find that it was Narimé herself moving towards the borders. Concerned with her intentions, the burly male moved silently from his position, stretching, much like a feline, before moving to follow her. He knew well of the spy, as they had collaborated on it to try and get back at Cut Rock River for their foolish notions against them. She was heading towards the Marsh and while Ash did not know of her intentions, he did wish to make his presence known. But before he could even consider doing that, a voice called out to them...or not to them, but in particular...to their spy. Ash froze, his mossy green orbs following his partner as she rushed forward. Snorting softly, he followed her, listening to the conversation that ensued before his arrival. His veins burned with the questions that were directed to his partner by the other male in such a disrespectful manner. Immediately distrust burned within him, because he was once again reminded of his own sins against his sister.

Before Narimé could get a word in, the Hervok decided to slip into the situation, his phantasmigoric appearance quick and silent as he went to go stand beside his counterpart. Eyes were pinned on the loner who seemed to come in peace. However, Ash never took such things like this for granted anymore, especially after his own deception. So clearing his throat, he spoke darkly, his tone an almost protective growl, "And how are you to prove this to us? That you do not wish to hurt her?" The Lagina knew of his past, much better than perhaps anyone else in the lore aside from Athena and his sister. He felt the need to be cautious of such things, especially without Titania's confirmation on the man in front of them. Especially since his potential pack mate would eventually be his responsibility. The protection and well being of his members mattered to him, and that meant no homicidal siblings in the mixture of things.

STOCK: WolfC-Stock @ DA - LucieG-Stock @ DA & Dawnthieves.de
Table by PuppyThief
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narime looked over the male curiously as he turned to regard her. Her body tensed, her tail flipping upwards while her noble chin edged its way higher into the air. He didn't give his name, but the stranger did speak of being the Faye woman's brother. The gray hunters eyes narrowed onto the man trying to decipher whether he was lying or not. She barely flinched as the smell of Ash greeted her nose and mingled with that of the loners scent. She did not turn to look at the Hervok male as he came up beside her and began to question the stranger on his motives.

The only sign which showed that Nari was listening was the subtle lowering of her ear closest to Ash. He was ever so suspicious of new wolves. Though she knew he had a right to be that way. He thinks this man may want to harm Titania... but I think... he may be truthful... She kept these thoughts to herself as she watched Riddick for any sign that he might attack or maybe run from them. he was more interested in getting information out of the male than chasing him off at the moment. Though with Ash's imposing sight they might not get the chance to converse with the stranger if he gets scared and runs off.

"She is well enough... Though her location is solely our business." She speaks in a flat tone while watching the male still very curious about him.

Inactive
Riddick Faye
Solely our business? Solely our business?! Riddick fought to keep his ears from falling flat in anger. Just who were these people to withhold information that was imperative to his sister's safety?! He wanted to stand up on their level, tell them that as a Faye Guardian who worked hard and earnestly to earn his position, it was his solemn right to know where the hell his sister was, and what the hell they using her for.

But he couldn't. Partly because that would drive them away. And partly because that would be wasting the power that star had given up for him. He wouldn't waste that. He couldn't. So taking a small breath to compose himself, the Faye took the proper humble position before the two. If this was the sign that the star thought he needed, then he would take it with grace.

"I am called Riddick, your majesties." a small bob followed his name. "I realize you do not know me, nor I you, so the only thing I can give you as proof is my word as a Guardian, trained up to protect and serve my packmates. My family. Titania had gained blessing to leave on the heels of my cousin Flyn and persuade him to return home. However, I suspect him of murder- he was always the unstable type- and have been trying to catch up with Titania and warn her of my suspicions. I merely ask of her well-being because I am fearful for her life-" To his surprise, Iddi's voice wavered with uncertainty. He was fearful. If his words did not convince these two leaders that he was genuine, he might never see Titania 'till Spring, when the snow had cleared away and scents were no longer blocked by the freezing cold. But even then, she might not make it through winter....
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

The man stood fiercely beside his partner, never letting his mossy green gaze to linger from the man in front of him. Ash had not trusted anyone for quite some time, the only exception to the large wall was Narimé, someone who he had come to appreciate and even care about. She had changed since he had come to the pack and he could only hope to the stars that it was for the better. Being as corrupt as he was made it hard to tell a majority of the time. He listened to what the man had to say, snorting softly under his breath. When he had first come to the lore, the brute had also used similar stories to get to his sister, who he had almost killed and found that she was probably one of the least corrupt wolves he had ever met. She was truly an angel in his eyes. So Ash had no problem being the asshole that he was when he retorted to the man in front of him.

Clearing his throat, he articulated his words clearly, "As long as your sister is under my gaze I can assure you that she is safe. I am a Guardian to all who are loyal and you have no definite proof of your intentions." That was all he had to say and flicked an ear towards his partner, awaiting to hear what she would have to add to this situation. The dark brown man had a sharp tongue so the fact that he had no bothered actually attacking the male was a huge improvement on his part, especially considering how rude he was being to two alphas who could easily out match him.

STOCK: WolfC-Stock @ DA - LucieG-Stock @ DA & Dawnthieves.de
Table by PuppyThief
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

"Riddick..."

Narime mouthed the name once before listening to the males testimony. She closes her almost violet light blue eyes and sighs as the information twirls around her mind. Ash's booming voice does little to help her think, but she was glad for the worry he held for Titania. However, would Riddick approve of their wanting to keep Titania safe? Even from him? The silver wolf put herself in his paws, but still felt that if this Riddick really loved his sister he should like anyone willing to protect her.

Too bad I put her directly into the path of danger by sending her to Cut Rock Rivers borders. She thought quietly in her mind. However Nari wasn't about to tell him that bit of information. Instead she chose a different route to disperse whatever worries Riddick had about his sister.

Turning to look at Ash with a cunning smile she then spoke.

"It seems this guardian wants to help his sister. However as she is a part of our pack, in fact the second female of our pack, he won't be able to see her until she returns to our territory. You think we should invite him? So that he may see his sister again?"

Nari asks knowing full well that the only real guardians they had in the pack currently was Ash and perhaps Yuka. Though Nari did not want to think of her boy as grown yet. Though Nios was definitely a wolf she was debating on making a guardian. They certainly would need more if they were to one day attack cut rock river.

Nari glanced back to Riddick with a tempting look hoping that he would see both Ash and herself in a better light. As things were now it seemed as though the lone male didn't at all like them.

(This post was last modified: Jan 06, 2015, 09:31 PM by Narimé.)
Inactive
Riddick Faye
He didn't know if was going to explode or wilt as the male alpha denied his claims. What was he to do? How could he prove himself? Find a rare plant? He would do that. Kill a bear? It might take awhile, and certainly conflict with his morals, but he would do that also. Sing or yodel or climb the mountain, or race to the end of known world and back, he would do it all. If only to see his sister safe and sound.....Then the silver female spoke, and Riddick thanked the Moon. She was willing to give him a chance!

Bowing low, forehead touched to the cold water beneath him, Riddick made on last attempt to persuade the two. "I will be willing to do anything to make sure my sister is safe. If it is to join your pack, I will do it, and make sure to preform my duties to the fullest. If it is to obtain some sort of object, I will do it, even if it is at the edge of the world. If it......if it is to stay away from these lands and your pack, then I will do it, though if I have to, all I ask is that you keep her safe from Flyn and tell her- tell her that everyone back home worries. As I do." He didn't dare lift his head, even to take a peek. His tail curled under him, a place it was unused to, and his ears bowed in recognition. This was most respect the Faye had shown anyone besides his father, and he hoped to the high heavens that they would recognize it as so. For his sister's sake.