280 Users Online
Bing, Google

Holding Down the Laughter — Silent Moon Plateau 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 91 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Heigen Colette
One more post from you, Rach?
The first line from @Phineas would've shattered the Colette man had it not been followed by something more reassuring. Listening with ears erect and alert Heigen took in every word with his hungry ears. "Yes sir, I understand." Nodding quickly but softly he listened again as his ivory regal spoke. "I like the sound of this news, Phineas." A polite small smile was offered momentarily to his pale older leader. "I will gladly work hard to prove my worth to not only you, but to the pack as a whole." A dip of his head was offered out of great respect for the male. Phineas was certainly a respectable and honorable man in Heigen's eyes.

"Perhaps I should go give Tannis a nice visit right now." He smiled slyly and perhaps a bit more sinister than intended. Although it was all in good time that the ranks would be sorted out, in the Colette man's favor or not in his favor. All the male could do was wish that the plan he had for himself would sort out evenly. Of course if he didn't it just meant more time he would have to do preparing himself and making himself even better than what he was already. In his opinion he was a rather strong built man ready for anything, of course he didn't really know. As the man hadn't faced too much in his life unlike other's. Of course that meant he had more room in his life for the unexpected things.
Played by Rachel who has 473 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Phineas Argyris

While it had seemed an honorable notion – to better oneself, it was the sly grin the other exposed to him, and the slip of words that stirred the ivory regal’s hackles to bristle slightly as his thoughts turned to the loyal and endearing Tannis. Perhaps it also wise to keep in mind that he is your pack mate and comrade – not a simple conquest and a means to your own gain, he responded then, his wolfish brows lifting with his disapproval of the manner in which the younger wolf had switched to.

If the agouti male would seek out his opponent, it was certainly agreeable to by Phineas – but he would not have his pack members jeering one another in such a manner. It was not the way to build the pack comradery Silent Moon Plateau would need in the upcoming bitter winter months.

With an incline of his muzzle then in a silent farewell, the Leader chose to dismiss himself at that point. He was very rarely not seeking out the path of his own children to keep a watchful eye upon them, and today was no different – somehow, though, an edge of guilt ebbed at his heart at the thought of Tannis being chosen as a victim rather than what the situation truly called for – a noble advancement or shift in the hierarchy, should it so be deserving.

With his thoughts remaining silent now and his features wiped free of emotion, the large ivory beast prowled away – his paws crunching in the cold snow and his tail sweeping behind him like a proud banner.

Played by Becca who has 91 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Heigen Colette
(This is overdue, Feel free to archive after you read c:)

Oh no. Heigen had done something he wished he hadn't. His sly smile seemingly worse than he meant it to be. A soft whine escaped him after Phineas' words broke out. "Yes sir, my apologies." The Colette flicked his tail to tuck it in between his legs. He felt so stupid and oh so foolish. Heigen knew he knew better than to let greed get the best of him. But sometimes he just couldn't help it. Sometimes that ebbing feeling of being better or wanting more came creeping up in the front of his thoughts. A place where his common knowledge was blocked out by ugly instincts.

@Phineas dismissed himself and Heigen saw no need in sticking around much longer. Offering his own silent nod Heigen turned to face back towards the borders. Perhaps a few rounds around the pack's lands would get his brain back in order. His own little silent prep talk before facing this "Tannis" fella. The large man would prepare for the best and also the worst. It was so strange not knowing what he was getting himself into. Usually Heigen had some type of clue or hint as to what to expect. Not knowing caused a rather upsetting feeling in his gut. He just needed some fresh air and a deep concentration session. Yes, that would surely help his nerves ease down, or it would at least give him a moment to have his panic time alone. Whatever it was that was going to happen on his stroll it would surely help the tawny Colette with his issues.

(This post was last modified: Feb 10, 2015, 12:51 AM by Heigen.)