(See All?) Announcements
642 Users Online
Google, Bing

Carved your name across my eyelids — Windsong Fjord 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by WildOne who has 28 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Chemical Romance
(Oh, sorry, could have sworn that she gave it out to him! :) )

Chem jerked his head back, looking rather frustrated, for it seemed nothing he could do nor say would please the girl! Perhaps his excuse was unnecessary, but he was just trying to be nice...and maybe find out why in the world {i}she{i} was alone out here! A pup! Abandoned maybe? The explanation came quick, but was short and very unsatisfying to the boy, still he didn't push for anything more."I could help you find them, little lady, once the fire dies down. Or maybe we could just travel together for awhile? I'm sure we can survive together? Two is better than one?"He looked back, not offering a smile, figuring it would only irk her furthermore, tail wagging instead.

Not long after, a little ways up more, she froze and told him that she wouldn't be accompanying. Gulping nervously he begun to beg her to go with him and get away from the fire, and pleaded for a good twenty to thirty minutes with the dark wolf. Then with a sigh he finally said, "Fine, but I offered you a way out of here, and if I ever meet you again...better not have any singed skin." It was a tad rude for his taste, but an anger at her refusal to trust him had bubbled up. He even promised not to harm her! To protect her if ever need be! Stalking away he deeply hoped she would be fine, and find her family. However, he wished not to stay any longer in the presence of the thick grey smoke and blazing flames. With haste the young brute left...{FADE}

High possiblity of me using my logitech keyboard & damaged phone to post for a very long time. 2 years easily with my dad's college needs using the wifi. My phone has unlimited data so I'm stuck with it for now. Hopefully I'll be getting a better phone so posting will be easier. I apologize for errors and short posts... I'll be using my grandparent's wifi mostly, but there is still a chance of a logitech post.