(See All?) Announcements
705 Users Online
Google, Bing, Finley

White Blank Page
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall

The day was warm. Fourty degrees might not seem like it compared to eighty in the summer. After winter fourty could feel like eighty after all. Late morning Jaysyek had no want to futz. The sun shined between the passing white cyrrus puffs carried by a cool breeze, and it was to perfect not to be doing something. There was new life in her abdomen, and with it came this driving instinct to dig. There was only one exit route to the den, and she had in mind to make out another tunnel. It would be much better for another way out in case of danger, but where to put it? She circled round the old bear remnants trying to decide the most suitable place for an escape route. There was taller brush at the back slope of the noll that seemed promising. Quietly she reclined to her rump, her unmatched eyes dilegently mapping over the dirt of the earth. It was clear she was ingrossed in the ground, to an onlooker it probably looked silly how she stared so hard at the it. She was deep in thought, wanting to make things pefect before she started her work.

Slowly her body was changing but, she felt normal. Well expect she didn't much want to eat, and she had never in her life wanted to dig a hole so badly. Shifting her hinds, her tail wrapped round her while she still hesitated to tear at the earth. She was only a little plump beneath her flanks, and in truth it wasn't that noticable enless she was sitting and her belly poked out oddly. It was definately a different feeling, but there was a hint of a smile on her lips. In a blink she stood, and her front paws started moving the earth.

(This post was last modified: Apr 08, 2011, 08:43 PM by Jaysyek.)
[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Played by Bryony who has 140 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
ugh. begging you for forgiveness. i felt bad for completely forgetting about it, so i moved it so we could actually do it. you should have stabbed me in the chatbox or something! :c (and i hope this thread was in Grizzly Hollow. lemme know and i can move it.)

It kept archiving it, since I only edited my old post, so I had to fix that. xD

Puppies. Oh, Aisling had never really been around the bundles of young life, but she knew she'd like them. They were babies. How could you not like babies? She wanted to find Jayse and ask her so many questions about what it felt like, and if she was excited and what were babies like? In many ways, Aisling was still a puppy, though she didn't quite know it. The questions probably weren't too necessary.

Zigzagging her way through the trees of the Hollow, she spotted a flash of white among flying clumps of brown. What was she doing! Oh no! What if she ate some dirt and it hurt the puppies, or what if digging was bad? Shouldn't she be lying down, and sleeping, or eating, or doing anything but digging? Head low, Aisling crept towards Jayse, and squirmed around to the white female's front, so as not to surprise her. <b style="color:#388d10">"Jayse, what are you doing?" Her ears were twisted back as she asked the question with a worried tone. <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."

Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
ooc;no worries. <3 yup it was in grizzly hollow, :) aisling is again so adorable.

Paws curved, grabbing fistfuls of dirt. At first she stacked in beneath her belly, but it was starting to collect and had to throw it out between her hind legs. There were huge waves of brown, as the more she dug, the more she got into it, and the more earth she moved. She was wrapped up in the work, knowing this was a safety precauton for her children if they shall ever have to escape the den. She hoped that day wouldn't come, but with possible bears snooping she wouldn't take a chance. It was weird to feel so strong a feeling for ones she hadn't met, that already she would do anything for them. There was defiantely something to this parent's love, which would only make it harder to understand her own father. Why he hadn't quite been able to put his own children first.

She didn't dwell on that. It was nice to feel like she was accomplishing something. Sure it took work to grow new life, but it was slow work. Nothing to do made it seem like forever till she would be a mom. Humming a soft tune she continued making sure to stay on coarse. It wasn't long when senses told her someone was approaching. She did not stop, she kept going till they were right there. By that time she flinched, and was surprised yet happy to see Aisling. Smiling, she stood upright looking carefully over the cream colored girl. She saw the small clues of concern, question? Thoughtfully she bit the edge of her lip, wanting to explain. "Well, I'm digging a tunnel to head to the den. Like an escape route if the puppies or anyone need to get out."

Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
horribly short. :C
An escape route. Well, that sounded like a great idea! However, Aisling still wasn't sure why Jayse was the one digging it. It could hurt her puppies! <b style="color:#388d10">"I don't think you should...be digging." Aisling shook her head, but kept her eyes off of her alpha, ears twisting back. <b style="color:#388d10">"If you hurt yourself, that would be bad." At this point, she was just mumbling, and scooted to one side, to try and take up Jayse's place digging. It wasn't right. Someone needed to do it for her! <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
She smiled a little wider at the concern, her mismatched eyes shifting to the amber pair. She was holding in a laugh because she did not want to crush the sincere feelings of her friend. She was sure digging wouldn't hurt her or the puppies. But Aisling was such a sweet heart she couldn't bare to upset her, but she really needed to do this. Nose crinkled, and she looked at what work she'd done. She was sure she'd be okay to continue, if only to have approval. Silver face became thougthful, and she put a small simle on her lips. "I don't want to argue with you, but I feel alright. It doesn't hurt me, or my belly. But I promise I'll stop if I get tired, or sore. That okay?" She hoped the compromise would work as Aisling was now blocking where she'd been. "You know, you can help me," she said quietly, her tail giving a short wag thinking that might put things in her favor. No one else was around to help.

Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
The smile Jayse applied didn't give Aisling much happiness, but her friend reassured her that doing this didn't hurt the puppies nor did it hurt her. Aisling was appeased, however, in hearing that Jayse would stop if she got sore. <b style="color:#388d10">"Promise?" Aisling gave her a look through thin eyelashes, tail beginning to sway back and forth. <b style="color:#388d10">"I'll definitely help you!" Aisling began to dig like she'd seen Jayse digging, without much thought to where the dirt went, or anything else. But, if she was doing it wrong, not much damage was being done. Aisling was far too excited to help to dig efficiently. At least for the time being. <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
A merry chuckle bubbled in her throat. She cleaned the edge of her lips, and solemnly nodded her head. "Cross my heart," she said, pale face staring back a true mask of seriousness. She had not reason not to stop if it hurt. It wasn't like it needed to be dug out all at once. It would take awhile to get the good sized tunnel she wanted, and they were a ways from the den. Now if only to make sure they directed the chamber and not else where. White banner wagged in return, and she watched briefly while Aisling began attacking the earth. She laughed once more, and than through herself back in the action of tunnel the ground.

They worked for a time, it didn't look like progress, but to Jayse it was. There was a small looking burrow headed to the chamber of the hollow. It was a start. Sides puffing, like was rather tired and decided it was time to keep her promise. Sitting down, jaws agape she panted glad for the cool breeze running through the forest. A moment, she looked to the cream coated girl. "So, do you like your new home?" She inquired with a brow raised.

Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
With Jayse's promise in tow, Aisling felt like she had all the energy in the world. Which was quite likely, actually. The girl always liked to occupy herself somehow, even if it just meant talking to or walking with Pangur. But the cat was reluctant to speak with her now; she wasn't sure what she'd done, but all she could hear was his breathing. It worried her, but she was glad to have something to occupy her time now. The dirt went flying carelessly behind her, and her tail was high up in the air. Oh this was so fun! The hole was steadily turning into something of a tunnel with only lifted her spirits higher!

It was only Jayse's voice that cause Aisling to stop. It was far too hard to dig when you were talking. Certainly Jayse wouldn't be able to hear her over it all. <b style="color:#388d10">"Oh, I do! With you and Borden and Kiche! I couldn't ask for a better place to live." Her tail flew from side to side, sending little bits of dirt flying around. <b style="color:#388d10">"speech." <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."

Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
i'm sorry for the wait 0.0
A merry laugh erupted, wondeirng first where Aisling got her energy, and pleased she liked the hollow. "Good, I was hoping so," she stated, still trying to collect her breath. Quickly she glanced around the quiet surroundings, taking a deep breath so her sides might be still. It did the job, and her head turned back to Aisling, her own white tail beating across the earth. "If you don't mind me asking does Kiche like it here? He's kinda quiet, and I haven't talked to him much." She wasn't trying to pry, but she was. She did want to know about the male, and she figured the question was innocent enough. She was a leader and if someone wasn't happy here she watned to know about it. Though her real question would have been why he liked Aisling that was pushing things she figured.

Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
With all this talking, they'd never get any work done, but Aisling felt no frustration with this. She liked being with Jayse, so whatever Jayse wanted to do, Aisling didn't particularly care. Her paws patted the dirt as she sat there, wondering if she should go back to digging or wait for Jayse to suggest something else. With travelling eyes, Aisling pawed a bit harder at the dirt, shifting it away from the hole. It was a slower way of going about things, but at least then she could talk to Jayse and dig at the same time. <b style="color:#388d10">"I certainly hope he does!" Aisling exclaimed, looking terrified. <b style="color:#388d10">"I think he grew up differently or something..." Her ears twisted back and she looked sad. <b style="color:#388d10">"I hope I haven't pulled him into something bad." She wasn't, in fact, referring to Grizzly Hollow as bad, merely a bad situation for her friend. <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."