(See All?) Announcements
421 Users Online
Google, Juniper, Bing, Adora, Apollo, Jadon

White Blank Page
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<i>if you'd like to wrap this up, you can post aisling at the "Got This" thread. while Jayse is still pregnant and i think it's in the cedarwood forest part :)</i>
<blockquote>Aisling shuffled at the dirt, still working, and Jayse smiled watching the movement out of the corner of her eyes. Once her breath was caught, and her sides settled she decided to continue too so they accomplished something. Her pace wasn't as fast though, she didn't need to over do it. She slowly swiped at what would be the tunnel, pushing it up to Aisling to clear away. Gray ears twisted back, not use to the small girl's loud tone, and slightly alarmed by the under current of worry. Even though it was a welcome change to the oh so quiet of things.

Quickly she stopped, and looked to her friend, her expression clearly thougthful. <b>"Well, I hope so too. He certainly likes you, I know this place is better with you here,"</b> she spoke while a gentle smile pushed up the corner of her lips. She didn't like to see Aisling worried. There was just something in her that wanted to sooth her, make her worries dissapear since she could not exstinguish her own. Pale brows furrowed slightly, frown evident now. She leaned closer to Aisling, touching shoulder to shoulder. She let out a heavy sigh, and her eyes crept to the bright pair, <b>"Maybe this is different for him. I know all packs, and places are diffferent, and it'll take some getting use to. But least he has a good friend, and that is a pretty good thing to have anywhere."</b> Friends, family, loves, they all made things bette, helped everyone to endure the hardships, and the bad.

The whtie wolf wasn't sure what to do to help Kiche. She would like to talk to him, get to know him, but she didn't know how to do that. He hardly spoke, let alone looked at her. Softly she nudged the cream girl, and flashed a grin while standing up. Her tail swinging a couple times, she started digging once more, adding, <b>"Just think when the puppies get here, I'll need all the help I can get. And who can resist puppies?"</b> </blockquote>
(This post was last modified: May 24, 2011, 04:52 AM by Jaysyek.)
[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Played by Bryony who has 140 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
we probably should wrap this up. xD loooooooong thread. i'll probably wait (like i said in your plot board) until Aisling can actually meet the puppies. <3 (also, after Jayse posts, I won't post with Aisling again, /if/ Jayse says it's okay, so you can just archive it. C:)

Aisling stood, mildly frozen, mostly unresponsive to the touch of her friend, who was also attempting to shove some sense into the creme girl's brain. But she was worried now. Perhaps she should talk to Kiche about all of this. But what if he wanted to leave and was just waiting for her to open the door?Oh, what would she tell Jayse and Borden, because she couldn't let Kiche go away on his own. All of these thoughts merely cluttered within her brain, and seemed to make her more anxious and shuddery. She hardly heard the words of Jayse, which definitely could have made things a bit better if she'd really been listening.

Glancing over at Jayse as another bump partially pulled her from her worried stupor, she nodded, tail wagging weakly at the prospect of puppies. She'd love to cuddle with them and play with them. But she had to talk to Kiche, or at least think about talking to him, and she certainly could do that with Jayse around. She'd be of no use with all these thoughts in her head. A small whine shivered from her throat and she looked over at Jayse who'd begun to dig again. Oh! She'd hardly helped with anything. Again, she whined, ears twisting back. <b style="color:#388d10">"J-jayse, I must go do something. I can come back later and help you dig more, if that's alright?" Her voice was weak and quite nervous, but this had to be done. She took a few steps back, hoping that, upon Jayse's word, she could make a run for it and intended to quite literally run. <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."

Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<i>that's fine frankie :) i'll post and have it archived</i>

The girl was absorbed else where, and she tried not to frown. She had tried to help, as always, and it hadn't worked. She should be use to failure, but it pulled at her heartstrings seeing she couldn't help Aisling or Kiche. Taking a breath, she tried not to add that weight on herself too. Though really, hadn't it'd always been there, but only now more heavy? She wasn't sure, but nodded to Aisling, making sure her smile did not slip from her lips. <b>"That's fine, go take care of what you need too,"</b> she said. She wanted her words to free Aisling from feeling she had to keep her company. She guessed she was still worried about Kiche, and silently Jayse prayed both of them would work something out, put their minds at ease. She watched her friend go, and quietly went back to digging, trying to keep her mind on that task. She didn't need another worry consuming her brain.

{end}
[Image: 9Py9751.png]