Bing, Google

she thinks my tractor's sexy — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote>
"<b>She's even kind of crazy 'bout my farmer's tan!</b>"

Kiche bellowed out the lyrics as he scaled the strange rocky faces. This particular morning, something had struck a particularly adventurous chord in him. He had woken up Aisling excitedly, licking her to wakefulness and dragging her with him out of the den. Of course, he hadn't the foggiest idea of where he was going, but he told her it was a secret. As they meandered through the woods, he had started singing, which was a practice he had believed he'd left behind. Mostly, he was singing for Aisling, hoping it would make her smile. Most of the lyrics were nonsense, it seemed, but he liked the song anyway.

"<b>She's the only one who really understands what gets me
She thinks my tractor's sexy </b>"

At any rate, they seemed pretty applicable to the moment. If only Kiche could figure out what a tractor was.

The large anti-wolf had been strangely undaunted by the solemn, jagged peaks of Mount Dire. They reminded him of the time he had hiked up Mount Washington on a special vacation with his folks. And the view, oh the view. Aisling would have to see it! He scraped and scrambled over the stone, dragging the girl ever higher up the jumble of mountain, serenading her all the while. "<b>We ride back and forth until we run out of light, take it to the barn put it up for the night</b>"

</blockquote>
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Played by Bryony who has 140 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
How had she ended up out here in the hardly-morning air, plodding sleepily along beside her best friend, listening to him sing some sort of strange song into the sky? Aisling would have liked to know the same thing, but she certainly wasn't complaining. Sure, it was cold, but she had fur, and being tired was overrated. The day was just waiting to be leaped upon and started. So while the awakening was rather sudden, she made the best of it once they had gotten going.

The song he sang was so strange. Aisling had no idea what a tractor was, but apparently it was sexy. Perhaps it was something good, but she didn't know. She began to skip, trying to keep in time with his singing but it was difficult, causing her to giggle as she tripped instead along with the tune. Of course, tripping was a rather dangerous thing to do on a mountain, and she realized this after a few moments, choosing instead just to laugh at this wonderful song he was singing.

<b style="color:#388d10">"Fatman," She began, glad to say his nickname without others around. <b style="color:#388d10">"Where did you learn that song?" Her tail wagged swiftly behind her, though she was beginning to slow down now, getting a tad tired. The words were different from all the kindly songs her mother had quietly recited to her when she was smaller. Not that she didn't like Kiche's song, it was just different. Aisling definitely liked different.

Not everyone liked different, however. "How much farther do we have to walk?" Pangur's voice stretched into her mind, laced with annoyance. Aisling peeped over her shoulder, frowning. <b style="color:#388d10">"I dunno. It's a surprise! Come on, Pangur, surprises are fun!" "Not if I have to listen to him sing..." The pale cat hissed, and then said nothing, though Aisling felt her head begin to pound as Pangur's irritation rang clearly through. She still liked surprises, and she didn't want silly Pangur Ban ruining it because he didn't want to walk anymore... <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."

Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote>
"<b>Why, on the black box, of course!</b>" He was, referring, of course, to the radio his humans had on the nightstand in their bedroom that woke them every morning. Tossing his head back to look at Aisling, he caught the smile on her face. She was beautiful, especially when she laughed. Or when she called him Fatman. Suddenly though, he felt something strange stir inside of him as he watched her climb over the rocks. While it was a good feeling, it felt almost... <i>animal</i>. It was primitive, confusing, and Kiche didn't like it. He didn't like feeling this way. Immediately, he tore his eyes away and told himself that he ought to pay attention to where they were going. Inexplicably, the feeling began to fade.

Also beginning to fade was his energy. He stopped to rest for a moment on a flat, worn slab. "<b>Did you learn your songs from a black box too?</b>" It seemed doubtful. Kiche was beginning to get the feeling that he was an oddity in this world. Sometimes even Aisling seemed more like the heathens than himself, but he tried to ignore that. Perhaps, living like this for so long was damaging her. But as long as Pangur didn't seem to mind, Kiche was sure it must be okay.

<i>Pangur</i> As he listened to Aisling talk to him, Kiche had to admit he felt slightly jealous. He desperately wished God would reveal himself to him, if only for a moment. <i>Am I not good enough? Am I not trying hard enough? What am I doing wrong!</i> But there were no answers. God spoke only to his angel, to Aisling. Kiche cast a sidelong glance at her and felt that strange carnal monster awake once more. His eyes flicked away.
</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Apr 10, 2011, 04:58 PM by Kiche.)
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
The black box? That sounded scary, but...apparently it played songs. Funny songs that Aisling didn't understand. She tried to picture it in her head, but it looked very plain, and she still wasn't sure how it could make sounds. "You're giving me a headache..." Pangur sighed, and Aisling's brows pressed together in confusion as she sat down beside him on the flat stone. <b style="color:#388d10">"What does the black box look like? I've never seen one! How does it make sounds?" Her plumy tail beat against the stone and she stared at him intently with bright orange eyes.

He was so much smarter than she was. He knew of black boxes and believed that Pangur was there even if no one else did. <b style="color:#388d10">"My mother always sang songs to me." Her ears flicked as Pangur growled, sending an uncomfortable feeling through her head. He curled up a distance away from the two, though she could feel his icy eyes lingering on the back of her head. "Your mother was insane...Don't even begin to think that those silly songs she sang meant anything." The gray cat hissed, then turned his eyes away. Aisling huffed, but didn't fight her friend. It wouldn't do any good. And maybe he was right...The songs were just silly.

Turning her eyes away from Kiche, she looked out at their surroundings. It was so pretty...But the mountain was...Kind of high. Blinking, she looked down at her paws, only shifting her head slightly to peer at the large coppery wolf again, <b style="color:#388d10">"So, what's the surprise?" The girl whispered, scooting closing to him, peering at him, expectant and excited. <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."

Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote>
Of course she didn't know what a black box was. He began to wonder why he even asked, and felt her eyes burn into him as she took a seat beside him. For some reason, he could not find it in himself to look at her. His response was halting, thoughtful, as he searched for the words to explain the mystery of the black box. "<b>Well, I don't really know how it makes sounds. It's kind of like magic, I guess. And there are a lot of buttons and knobs on it, so you can change songs or something. I don't really know, I wasn't allowed to play with it.</b>" If she didn't understand that, there was little he could do. Aisling had apparently learned her music from her mother. Had her mother known about black boxes? <i>Maybe.</i> Almost as an afterthought, he added, "<b>I liked the song you sang to me. Your mother must have known some good ones.</b>"

A sudden, feral gust of wind buffeted him roughly, nearly knocking him down. Instead, he bumped unceremoniously into Aisling. "<b>Uffff, sorry,</b>" he flashed her a quick smile. <i>Oh, right. The surprise.</i> The hopeful, enthusiastic look on her face almost worried him, since he didn't in fact have a surprise planned for her. <i>I'll have to stall.</i> Laughing, he chided her with a playful head-bump, "<b>Hah! You expect me to just</b><i>tell</i><b> you the surprise? Where's the fun in that?</b>" <i>Think, Kiche. Think.</i>
</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
XD I can't stop thinking of Doctor Who now. A magical black box!
So it was magical, too? Her eyes widened, and the steady rhythm of her tail soon ceased as she listened in awe. Magical buttons and knobs, and the songs could change? <b style="color:#388d10">"But you got to see it! Were there wolves inside of it? I just can't...I can't imagine that! Magic!" Aisling began to giggle, and her tail went back to wagging. "What's so special about that? Anyone can sing a song." Aisling looked back at Pangur, a desperate look in her eyes. <b style="color:#388d10">"But it's magical, Pangur! The voices just come out of it, right Kiche?" She looked back at him, then back at Pangur, then frowned.

It didn't matter. She believed in the magical box, even if silly Pangur didn't. <b style="color:#388d10">"She sang them prettier than I did. And she knew lots of them. I only remember that one. And another one, but that's only because it's short." She smiled a bit bashfully, and stared at her paws again, which prevented her from moving before she was hit. The pale girl let out a squeak of surprise as Kiche bumped into her, then she laughed again. Sticking her forelegs out, she pushed them into his side, and then tucked them back so she could roll into him, despite the lack of strong gusts. She tipped her head back as he bumped it, and blinked. <b style="color:#388d10">"Well, is it soon? Are we close? I don't wanna rest anymore if we're close! I'll run all around the mountain if I have to! " There was a determined edge in her voice, and she poked his muzzle with her nose. <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."

Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote><span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'><ul>i'm so used to mean kiche that nice kiche doesn't come very naturally to me.</li></ul></span>
The effervescence of her questions brought a dopey grin to his face, although, truth be told, they were almost overwhelming. <i>Wolves</i> inside of a magic box? <i>Heathens?</i> That would be gross. If anything, it was more likely to be humans. The voices from the box sounded more human, at the very least. "<b>I don't think so. Could have been anything. I don't know, there was a lot of strange things where I came from.</b>" But he couldn't even begin to find the words that would describe things like that one sided talking machine and the moving picture screen he had seen at his house. And that white porcelain bowl, that certainly <i>looked</i> like it held drinking water... Except, every time he went to drink from at, he got yelled at for some reason. He had never really figured that one out, either.

When Aisling spoke of her mother, Kiche had a hard time believing that <i>anyone</i> could sing better than her. Her voice, after all, was so innocent and gentle and sweet. And as she rolled into him, giggling in her bright, bubbling way, Kiche felt that monster again. But he <i>liked</i> Aisling, he liked her very, very much. Was that it? Kiche had heard about.... <i>liking</i> things a whole lot, before, on the moving picture box. What had they called it? The name for the concept escaped him, so he shrugged it off. However, it was seriously disconcerting, this feeling that prowled in his stomach. Was this what it was like, was it supposed to feel like this, was it really a <i>good</i> feeling? Kiche felt as though he was <i>supposed</i> to enjoy this feeling, even if it was so uncomfortable.

A sudden poke to his muzzle brought him back to reality. The surprise. An image of something he had seen many times on the moving picture box popped into his mind without warning, and it was like an epiphany. "<b>Close your eyes, Aisling.</b>" He said, looking down at her with gently, a light smile on his face.
</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
short, sorry. :C
She thought about all these strange things that he spoke about, then wondered where he'd seen all of them. A black box that played music. She wondered if they grew on trees. Rather curious, all of the sudden, about other strange things that he had encountered, her jaws cracked open slightly to question him further, but then she remembered her surprise again as he told her to close her eyes. Sucking in the breath, she stared at him for a moment, before leaning off of him, and squeezed her eyes shut. <b style="color:#388d10">"All shut," She giggled, and her tail went on wagging. "If he shoves you off the mountain, I'm not jumping to get you." Pangur laughed from his distance. <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote><span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'><ul>dunworry, this one will probably be short too. xD</li></ul></span>
He tried very hard to remember all of the little pieces and details that went into this particular image in his head. He didn't exactly have any music to set the mood, and if sang, he'd probably... mess things up. And there was simply nothing that could be done about the lighting, that would just have to stay. Aisling seemed blissfully unaware of what was going on, as she clamped her eyes close, giggling all the while. He almost wished she'd stop. Her laughter was beautiful, but it was making him so goddamn <i>nervous</i>. But he was too deep in it now, much too deep in it to back out now. So, inhaling sharply and gathering all the courage he could, he leaned his muzzle in towards her.

And planted a kiss on it, just as he had seen the humans do.

He had to admit, it was sort of awkward. The humans had made it look pretty... smooth.
</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
The moment after her gray friend said that, Aisling was struck with momentary panic...But she really didn't want to open her eyes. Would Kiche really push her off of the cliff? It seemed completely absurd. She heard the steady breathing of both of her friends, and soon fell silent. Time felt like it was going by utterly fast in her mind, with nothing but darkness in front of her, but seconds were hardly ticking by. She heard Pangur laugh painfully loud (causing her ears to twist back in disdain) right before Kiche basically bumped into her muzzle.

Her eyes popped open, and she blinked in confusion. Was that the surprise? She wasn't sure what it was. She quickly erased any negative feelings from her face and let her tail wag again. Well, if that was the surprise, she didn't want him to feel bad. Pangur was still cackling in the back of her mind, but she'd managed to mostly tune him out. <b style="color:#388d10">"What was that?" Aisling asked, titling her head to the side, but managed to look happy, rather than confused, which she mostly was. Perhaps she would be more surprised if she knew what he had intended. <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."