(See All?) Announcements
585 Users Online
Google, Bing, Adora, Viorel

fit for kings — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 200 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Desideria Barreda
It was over. Her attack had gone much better than planned – not only had she actually thrown the deer off balance, but she'd even broken its limb! This was not a feat of strength the female was used to. Perhaps she'd feel a bit poorly about it later, but the animal was already dead and did not suffer, and this was surely something Kajika would find just as exciting as she did. Still, she could not bounce and croon over her accomplishment despite their overall victory, as one of their packmates had been injured.

The rogue's tail wagged once as she glanced over the small group, expression changing once her August eyes fell upon Angele. Oh, she thought, watching the female struggle. The kill was meant to honor the birth of Fallen Tree Cove's first litter, but she doubted that either Vespertio or Namid would want to see any of their subordinates injured in the fray. Sighing softly, she allowed the pair of siblings their space – after all, if it were Rico or Nico wounded, she'd happily snap off anyone's muzzle who got too close to her brothers.

After a while, she cleared her throat softly. "Angele, Namid told me that we have a pair of healers in the pack. Asphodel, and Hemlock. I don't…haven't met them personally, you know? But they are tending to her right now, and I'm sure one would help you," she said quietly, eyes bright as she stood. Glancing around to the others, she noticed Tagg shrinking down – it was unlikely he'd lead anymore. Anthem wouldn't leave his sister.

"Why…why don't I go to get one of them, yeah? Tagg can take something to bring back to the alphas." Anthem can stay with his sister, she didn't say, not wishing to imply that Angele was incapable, nor happy with the idea of bossing the beta around. Slinking backwards, she turned, ready to take off and get one of the yearlings unless one of the other hunters stopped her.

LuDa-Stock & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief

One more round and then we can archive and get LP? c:
[Image: Desika_zps1xokdkap.png]
Played by Flywolf33 who has 59 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Angele Coldheart
OOC: Sounds good to me :) Des do you want to start a separate thread for Angele's meeting with the healers backdated for 5/23 (oh, so long ago!) or should I? That way we can archive this one

Angele watched with narrowed eyes as her brother went in for the kill, not waiting for the rest of the group to step in and make sure it was safe for him.  She felt a little miffed.  It was true that she'd called for him, but he hadn't even waited for it.  And his heroic actions were flumadiddle.  Even hurt, she was capable of taking care of herself. 

She sniffed as he finally released their dead prey. 

With the sudden relief of something to occupy them, her packmates turned to her and the younger wolves began speaking.  Her ears flattened, and she stood a little straighter, though she couldn't put weight on the leg.  "I'm fine." She snapped at Tagg.

Her head whipped around as Des spoke.  She began to snarl, but stopped herself.  She was being silly.  She didn't know the extent of the injury, just that it was localized in her shoulder.  Though she'd managed to take care of herself the past few years, the extent of her wounds were typically bites on her muzzle, pelt, and legs.  Small things that were easy to cure with a bit of water and care.  But this was something else.

She deflated.  "Alright." She told the yearling, who was already backing away.  "But if they're busy with Namid I can wait." She called after her.  The last thing Angele wanted was to cause the Queen anxiety by taking away one of her healers.

Angele turned to her brother, ears still back.  She wanted to yell at him for his recklessness, but she knew he was merely reacting to her cry.  She likely would have done the same thing had their places been switched.  She limped over to him and butted his shoulder with her head.  "Hey, I'm alright." She said reassuringly.  Then her voice turned stern.  "But just because I get hurt doesn't mean you need to be so brash.  What would have happened if you'd gotten hurt as well?"

"Speech"
(This post was last modified: Jul 14, 2015, 04:46 PM by Angele. Edit Reason: Added OOC )
My brother is the Anthem we sing,

I am the Angele we follow,

My brother, Nathaniel, our guide

Together we shall not stray.

[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]

Played by Hex who has 174 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Anthem ColdHeart
Even though the hunt was done tension still hung in the air and Anthem was sure that he was partly the cause for it. He was annoyed and snappish because Angele was hurt and she was snappish because she was in pain. Who wouldn't be after taking a hit from a deer? His gaze found Tagg who looked defeated and seemed to shrink within himself. The beta had the mind to snarl at the younger male but that wouldn't be fair to him. He hadn't been able to stop the deer anymore than Anthem could have. Even if they had rushed in before the hit had met its mark they wouldn't have been able to stop the creature. The only one who  would have been close enough would have been Des. 

Anthem gaze swept towards the other female and he felt himself bristling slightly the urge to snap at her present. She kept her distance not testing him and his temper. Blue eyes narrowed as she recommended that Angele go to the healers. His sister snarl echoed in his ears but he couldn't quite keep own growl of displeasure hidden. The healers that had joined the pack not too terribly long ago. The idea of them getting anywhere near his sister made him want to bare his fangs. Angele had found him again after so long apart he didn't want some strangers, pack though they were, near her while she was wounded. 

His protectiveness must have been evident because Angele made her way over to him. He let out a sigh as he let his nose dip into her neck fur while she bumped him. She was okay. She would be okay. I get to be brash when my sibling is hurt. He told her his voice gruff but there wasn't any fire in his words. He didn't want to fight with her, maybe someone else, but not her. Then we would have been hurt together. He told her in response to her question.
I am the Anthem we sing,

My sister the Angele we follow,

My brother ,Nathaniel, our guide

Together we shall not stray.
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
OOC: Sorry, going to be a short one

Tagg's ears flattened as Angele snarled at him, and he backed away even further, shrinking down to the ground and instinctively shielding his blind side from the wrath of the larger woman.  Her sudden fury put him on edge; though she'd made him uncomfortable before with her silence and ominous presence, having her anger directed towards him was different.  There was something about her; the way she held herself even though she was hurt - it had too much familiarity in it for the smaller wolf.

Desideria's reply distracted him, dragging his attention away from the beta's sister.  Angele too turned to look at him, and he was relieved that her interested had been diverted.  He nodded meekly, crawling foreword to their kill.  He gripped one of the buck's front legs in his teeth and yanked on it until it pulled free in his mouth and he turned from his packmates, fleeing into the trees with his prize to return to the densite and offer the alphas their kill.

EXIT
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l