(See All?) Announcements
316 Users Online
Nadine, Google, Bing

Wolf knocking at the Door — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain

The more Anthem grinned, the more Namid did the same. That he found so much joy in a title such as ‘uncle’ made her happy, perhaps even ecstatic. While children needed guidance from their parents, they also needed to learn things from outside sources such as a pack mate or member other than those two beings. The more they broadened their horizons the better off they would be, she was sure of it. Though Namid had never experienced motherhood before, there were certain times when she just knew. Such as when she had first given birth to the pups and had known to lick them clean despite no prior experience. Instincts were what guided all animals, and even emotions couldn’t override them sometimes. No greater power was there than the instincts and love of a mother, for it could bring down mountains if needed. “Maybe I should have focused on becoming a pup-sitter instead of a Guardian.” he commented, and again she grinned wide. How the two had had such a quarrel in their first meeting she would never know, but she could only suspect that it had been her hormones acting in place of rationality. “Ah, but then we would be without a guardian and who would keep all the scary monsters at bay then?”

”When will they be able to come out and meet everyone?” he inquired, and this was a question she wasn’t entirely sure she knew. The children were still young, just barely crawling and still viewed the world as a blurry and confusing place. “I am not entirely sure of that, for they are still very small and vulnerable. Perhaps when they are old enough to show some independence, for that is what they will need to join the communal den. We will have to wait and see, for I am still new to this myself.”

[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Played by Hex who has 174 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Anthem ColdHeart
He was relaxing more and more each day. It was peaceful here and they had no enemies that he knew of so things were calm to Anthem. The only real concerns were border patrol and keeping the caches filled in case prey became scarce. Those things though could be shared among the rest of the pack. With things like this he would need someone to spar with so that he could keep his skills and not grow lazy and weak. What good was being a Guardian if he couldn't even put up a good fight? He snapped his teeth with a click at Namid nothing about the motion hostile. But maybe i'm one of the scary monsters. He told her his voice filled with a mixture of fake menace and teasing. To those that wanted to hurt those that he had committed himself to that was exactly what he could be but here in the sun sure that all was well and with someone he trusted he was light and relaxed.

Her response to his question was understandable and he nodded in understanding. They would likely need to be able to at least understand some words so that they could understand what everyone was saying. When that was done then they could begin to ask questions and through that they would learn about the pack, the world, and how to interact with the things in it. Things that were old to them would be new in the eyes of the young lives and for him it would make everything seem fresher, if that was possible. He couldn't wait for the day that they would be able to meet everyone. I am pretty sure that everyone has done something or experienced something new since the day they joined the Cove. He commented lightly. Yours just happens to be something that I think is one of the happiest things. 
I am the Anthem we sing,

My sister the Angele we follow,

My brother ,Nathaniel, our guide

Together we shall not stray.
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain

”But maybe i'm one of the scary monsters.” he kidded and Namid chuckled. There was no one that could convince her at this point that he was a monster, only a good soul with a knack for protecting those he cared for. Much like her, though he was more apt to use force than herself. “My friend, if you are a monster than I am a fish.” she commented. “I am pretty sure that everyone has done something or experienced something new since the day they joined the Cove. Yours just happens to be something that I think is one of the happiest things.” He explained, and she smiled even wider. Anthem seemed to know the right things to say most of the time, a wise soul with two years her elder. The things he had seen in his time she couldn’t know, and likely wouldn’t ever know. There were things that one just didn’t pry into, and those things were likely best left forgotten. “Fallen Tree Cove is truly a haven I suppose. It has rescued us both and many of our members, who, including myself, might not be breathing without it. I am proud to be able to give back to it,” she said. They had had this conversation before, last when they reconciled for their misunderstanding. They both had a mutual loyalty to these lands, a strong bond that kept them here. Now, she had three more reasons to love it. “Speaking of blessings, I think I should be getting back to mine. I believe they will be waking up soon, and very hungry when they do. Thank you for the conversation, I appreciate it more than you know. Please, stop by more often when you can.” she said, standing with a stretch. The queen moved to offer a nudge to her subordinate’s shoulder, along with a grateful smile before turning and disappearing into the den.

[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Played by Hex who has 174 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Anthem ColdHeart
So apparently she was a fish. He shook his head smiling. She had seen him standoffish as well as happy and submissive but she had never seen Anthem mad. He hardly ever got mad but when he did he was always more than willing to put fangs to flesh so that made Namid a fish. He chuckled to himself as he imagined her with scales and a fish's tail.  That would be the day he thought to himself. He was going to have to do something that would make her think on that comment. He didn't get much time to think on it as she responded to what he had said. He gaze at her silently thinking how much this conversation was turning into the one he felt that happened not too long ago. That all just ties us together more strongly I suppose. He added as she stood up saying that she had to get back to her blessings. Anthem stood as well watching her slip back into the den. Thank you for the conversation. He told her form as she slipped from sight.

He stood a moment longer thinking on what they had said before he gazed at the sky and decided that for the rest of the day he would wander. It had been one of his favorite past times so he could do it once more since he had decided to take the day off. His legs soon carried him away from the den and then from the Cove's borders as well. He wouldn't get lost though. He would always manage to get himself back home some way or another. He always did. Now getting back home before night set would be the trick to end the day. Other wise he might end up spending the night outside the borders and he didn't want to do that when he had friends and family waiting for him.

-Exit Anthem-
I am the Anthem we sing,

My sister the Angele we follow,

My brother ,Nathaniel, our guide

Together we shall not stray.