(See All?) Announcements
439 Users Online
Nadine, Bing, Google, Apollo

the fruit of education — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Kajika nodded his understanding as Veho spoke about not pretending to know the will of the ancestors, “I believe that you are much too wise for that.”  He had heard Veho speak of the ancestors before so understood how his friend felt about them.  He could not say for sure if what Veho was facing was a test or not but he could at least try to help his friend think it through so that he might make the best decision that he could.  “Maybe if it is a test it’s not necessarily to test your peity but maybe a test to learn something about yourself or to teach a lesson that they feel you might be ready to learn?”  In some ways he felt that this particular conversation related to him as well and the recent choices that he had made.  Perhaps he was being tested as well.

Though he wasn’t really sure how he felt about the ancestors and whether or not they were there to guide wolves on their journey through life it didn’t mean that everything Veho believed wasn’t true.  After what he felt to be a betrayal by his birth pack perhaps he was being tested to see if it was possible for him to fully trust another.  He felt he’d made the right decision but he also couldn’t predict the future which meant there was no way for him to know what the future would hold for his new pack and what he might have to do.

It seemed that the questions he’d posed had struck something in his friend as he was speaking about his fears.  Some of the same ones that Kajika had felt himself when he had first agreed to join Fallen Tree Cove.  “I think that it is only natural after being on your own for so long that there is some reservation about being part of a pack especially one that you are not very familiar with.  You’re right about there not being any certainty in either decision but perhaps the willingness to take a little risk is what is needed?”  Kajika wasn’t one to like much risk and instead thinking everything through till he was sure that he was making the right decision but he did understand that when he could not know everything about the situation it was necessary.

Kajika smiled, “I think that deep down you know what choice you should make and all you have to do is find it,”  Veho might be right about them running into each other at this time with him getting through a similar decision, “Perhaps the Ancestors had a hand?” He said tilting his head to the side, “I’m not sure about wisdom but perhaps the voice of experience.  Not at this time but perhaps I can take you up on that at a later date?”

~Table by Ace
(This post was last modified: Jul 09, 2015, 02:12 AM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Ace who has 462 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Veho Macieo
"I think you are right, Kajika. I know what I should do – it is simply listening to my own advice that seems to be the challenge," the silvery male hummed quietly, the smile slowly returning to his eyes. Perhaps this was a truly blessed event – he'd departed, uncertain and uncomfortable with the new situation. While seeking his Ancestors hadn't provided any immediate answers, it had left him with a clearer mind, and lead him to @Bella in the forest. She was a truly wonderful wolf, and so eager was he to spread the good word of his spirituality. He could only hope his advice would help her situation with her children. (And perhaps a bit more selfishly, he really did yearn to meet with her again at a future time, that they might ascend the mountain and make an attempt at communication across the veil.)

After the nurturing mother he'd found his wandering friend – this couldn't be mere coincidence. He'd helped a soul in need, at least eased her ache temporarily, and his Ancestors sent to him a voice that he needed most. It wasn't asked for, he hadn't even realized this is what would quiet his mind, but the trust and faith had paid off, hadn't it? They would always look after him, always know what was best even when he was lost.

"You are correct, my friend. They probably did have a paw in this. But I am glad my fortune was to run into you. I hope your new pack knows what a wise wolf they've allowed into their fold. Perhaps you'd make a nice advisor. But I digress. I am in your debt, Kajika. I think it best I return now, and make my request to join the pack, but if you seek me or my assistance, turn to the east, and find me in the Cedarwood Forest."

Exit.

[Image: vehopix_by_euphoriclies-d98a201.png]
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Kajika offered his friend a smile, "Well I'm glad to have been some help and it's good to return the favor after the help you gave me last time we met."  Though he was sure that Veho wasn't looking for repayment for helping get him through the mountain, the medicine wolf wasn't the type for that, it still felt good to help where he could.  While his friend had made the choice to live a life where he helped others that didn't mean that he would never need help himself.  "It can be a challenge," he agreed, "I have had the same problem myself at times." It was always easier to give advice then follow it when there were fears behind it.

He was sure that he would soon have to follow advice that he'd given Des when they met after she'd joined the pack.  Something else that he was sure to have to exercise was patience in getting to know the others and them in turn getting to know him and learning to trust as well as gaining a place in the pack.  He had Des though and that would certainly help but that thought did sadden him that he hadn't been there with here when she'd joined.

"I'm glad to have had the opportunity to run into you as well and thank you.  I will keep that under advisement for the future.  Good luck with the pack you hope to join and should I need your assistance I shall come find you."  Kajika wasn't sure what could happen in the future but he was glad to have a friend like Veho on his side.  Once his friend had gone Kajika snapped on of the branches with the berries off to take back to Des.

~Table by Ace
(This post was last modified: Jul 11, 2015, 05:40 AM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.