(See All?) Announcements
795 Users Online
Moonshadow, Bing, Lillia, Google

fifty-two ford — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Steph who has 279 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Kite Tainn
Primrose took her up on her offer, which pleased Kite that she could come back to Nina with the potential alliance of a newfound pack in the Lore. Her tail waved, but it was soon after that that Primrose had to leave them. Kite looked to the sky and noted how much time had passed... Mirren would likely be wondering where she was, if not actively seeking her out yet. Her eyes turned to Mojave and she smiles. I ought to go, too. My mate is probably looking for me, she offers, But we'll be at the Woodlands soon. It's not too far from here, but, if you need help with anything you can find me there. The Scout felt she was quite savvy in finding things of all sorts, and would be happy to find Mojave. She likely would have stayed if this itch wasn't so present. Hope to see you again, Mojave. It was nice meeting you,

It was then Kite, too, turned to go. She waited briefly for Mojave's departing words, but was off shortly thereafter. Her pace was quicker than usual; this itch prompted company, and the company of a male. Actively, she sought Mirren, a low howl loosing from her throat to call to him so he would meet her halfway. The Woodlands was in the direction she headed in; they would, as she told Mojave, be home soon.