(See All?) Announcements
563 Users Online
Bing, Google

Praying like a fool just shy of a gun — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 402 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
@Silver - Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I swear Karp made me do it :c Also I am putting up a fight request immediately after dis post

we must accept finite disappointment,
karpos slayer
but never lose infinite hope...

When she spoke his rage bubbled again. Yes, his father had broken pack laws. But when Silver said that she was doing what was right he turned to face her. "SO SUDDENLY KILLING IS RIGHT. I don't give a fuck if he broke pack laws. I don't give a shit that she had every right to attack him. What I care about is how I lost my father when I needed him the most, you bitch." He screeched before leaping at her with the intent to attack. He had his tail curled up around his back as he launched, aiming to latch onto her shoulder to leave her with a gift she would not soon forget. He was acting out far worse then normal but he didn't see it.

He was acting on his emotions again... just like he did with Aponi. The only difference was that this wasn't some over glorified princess of the pack he was in. This was a rouge who his father had taken into the pack. A rouge he once saw as an aunt. Her words about getting off his high horse had been the final straw. He didn't care anymore. He didn't care if he ever saw her. He didn't care if he even killer her right there and then. What he cared about was what happened when people told him his father deserved to die. Without his father, he would have never been born. Karpos had the tendency to string things together that don't even relate. He saw that anyone who said his father deserved to die said he deserved to die as well.

That didn't settle well with him.

(This post was last modified: Jul 18, 2014, 08:47 PM by Karpos.)
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
The words. Those were somewhat expected. Anger and hatred, seething fiery hatred. "So I'm the bitch because I'm not afraid to tell you the truth. Is that what makes me a bitch?" She snarled. Before she could do anything all she saw was the form of Karpos lunging at her. Feeling teeth sink into her shoulder she yipped for a moment. Natural instincts took over and she fought back. Swinging her free leg over she tried to smack him and those teeth off her shoulder as much as possible. Though she was quick to make sure not to push him towards her shoulder more, for that would only promise more pain and marks.

The loving bond of Aunt and Nephew seemed to be fading quickly between the two dark forms as they fought on the butte. Perhaps this was the way things were meant to be. Maybe they just needed this fight. Releave all and any hatred by a fight, even if it meant scars left over and a little blood spilled. Letting things roll between the two of them would be the safest bet by now. Silver didn't think that this fighting would actually hurt them, but help them. Everyone needed to fight now and then. Now was the time for them. They both needed to let it all out. Use each other as a punching bag. It might even settle tensions within Silver that weren't even coming from Karpos. Though there was a true question and concern, how far would they go till they deemed it enough fighting?
(This post was last modified: Jul 18, 2014, 10:01 PM by Silver.)
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
@Silver - Yer scar is ready! XD
karpos slayer

It was his first fight, but he remembered what his former mentor Mapplethorpe had taught him about defenses and offenses. He remembered every word as clear as day because it was what he would be doing the rest of his life. He had his shoulders squared and his head lowered in order to protect his neck better. Despite the fact that the man hated him for chasing off Aponi, Karp couldn't help that feel if things were different that the man might be proud of Karpos for remembering the lesson. A nasty snarl tore from his throat as he was smacked. He didn't rear back and instead he moved his aim. He took his muzzle and aimed to snap at the muzzle of Silver (maybe even leaving scars with his teeth?) and he meant business.

He then pulled back after he was sure the damage was done and backed up a bit in expectation of another attack. His tail was curled high above his head as a banner of his pride. If he wasn't running on pure emotions then maybe he might realize his mistakes and he might stop the madness that was a bitter fight between two loving family members. An aunt and a nephew fighting viciously over a comment made about a dead wolf. It was all silly his tunnel vision prevented him from seeing it. If he ever was to see it, he had a feeling he would regret this day. One thing was for sure at the time though, he didn't feel any remorse for launching the attack. When would it develop if he did find some care?

Inactive Deceased
Silver
(@Karpos, I'm sorry this sat. Maybe one more hit from you then over? >> Also scar is ready!)

It was too soon for this to be over, but it needed to be over with and quick. She was certainly in not a top shape for fighting someone who was more youthful and healthy than herself. So when the sharp feeling of teeth clamped down onto her muzzle she tensed her body and tried to wiggle out from his powerful jaws hold. Aggravated beyond belief. Silver wanted to bite but she had her muzzle shut with his jaws. Figuring paws would be best in this moment she swung her leg to his face the best she could. She knew she hit him by the way her claws raked his face, although she had no exact idea how much damage she inflicted against his face.

Now came the part where she had to try and defend herself the best she could. Her eyes half closed to make all her focus on the boys moves. Slowly she could feel herself growing tired. Her tail though spoke she was ready to go but her sluggish movements told a different story to anyone watching. Sooner or later they would come to an end. Though the older woman could only hope that death would not happen between the two. She wanted some sort of clearance from herself or Karpos that this was just a thing. A thing made up pent up anger and the harsh truth about Shade Slayer's death.
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
(This is Karp's last fight post if you wanna make Silver's post a fade???)
karpos slayer

He noticed what she was doing a bit too late as he could feel whatever it was scrape over his left eye. He had winced and shut his eyes, which had taken most of the force. He opened them to find the searing pain from the wound driving him. His vision would slacken but it would not be completely gone. Perhaps a bit blurry at most but nothing he couldn't live with. He hissed as he prepared for his next attack, barking out an order to his aunt. "Back DOWN Silver." He hissed as he lunged to get a heavy grip on her shoulder from the right side of her body. His eyes were narrowed in determination. Part of him knew he was going to regret every single action he did upon that butte but at the moment he really didn't give a shit.

The back of his mind was working out what it would do to him if he ended up taking things too far and killing her but he pushed it aside and tucked it away because he always had to be focused on the fight before bad things occurred. His eyes were narrowed as his shoulders squared and his head dipped down and scrunched up to protect his neck. His legs were slightly spread out to lower the center of gravity and his eyes were narrowed as he let out a hearty and vicious sounding snarl. His eyes blazed with the anger from everything that had ever happened. It was unfair for him to take it out on Silver but he couldn't stop himself now.

Inactive Deceased
Silver
I suck for this ;-; Crappy fade post @Karpos
His hit was as hard as his command. Part of her should have known better than to back down from him. She should be fighting boldly and strong until her last breath. Yet there was the logical side. Better back down while she had a chance to.

When she managed to escape his grip she did so quickly. With a loud bark her voice broke out. "This time Slayer boy. Dare to cross me again and I can't promise what ill might happen." Growling she was fast to jump off. With the wounds on her still fresh she would hopefully have enough time to make it back to Narime or the packs healer (Kassander) to get her fixed up.

Keeping a solid pace she wouldn't dare take a look back. If the Slayer boy was smart he would be heading home too to fix that eye of his. But if he decided to follow her she knew Whisper Caverns would be there to back her up, with a reasonable amount of help as she was capable of fighting for herself. All that mattered for the moment though was the she got back home and got back home safely. The last thing she wanted at the moment was more trouble for herself. Maybe she would get lucky and trouble would hold off and away from her until she was back in the Caverns land. Only then would she allow some if any trouble to occur.

-FADE?-