(See All?) Announcements
600 Users Online
Bing, Google, Baidu, Viorel

Save my life tonight. — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

"Cella, I would really like it if you came back with me" Oh. That was unexpected. The yearling wasn't sure how to react, as she had never truly considered leaving the Plateau. She let it pass however, for the healers name brought back that familiar swell of anger in the pit of her stomach. Especially when he spoke of whispers. Only Mahle knew the going-ons of Silent Moon. Fantastic. What other secrets was she sharing? Celandine cursed herself once more for letting the medicine wolf leave with her tongue.

"Whatever you've heard, it's a lie." Of course, it wasn't, but the princess had no reason to tell him the truth. It would only make them seem weak. "The Plateau is safe, dear cousin. You shouldn't worry yourself with the mummer's tale." She added the last part in an effort to drive home the fact that Mahle was a good-for-nothing liar. "You are welcome to stay with us for a while if you don't believe me." The offer was there.

Still he continued, spewing childish hopes, causing the yearling to wonder if he lived in the real world or just in his own imagination. " We could even rule together!" That warranted a smile, light and fading, it still graced her features. "Darrah, my place is here."

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Maeby who has 207 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Darrah Tainn

"B-but..." Darrah fell silent, desperately thinking of other ways to convince her. "..You're not happy...." The statement was laced with sorrow, it truly pained him to see his cousin in such a state. Had delusions tainted her reality? The Tainn couldn't stay with her in the plateau, so many new responsibilities awaited him back home. Celandine traveling back to the bend with him was the only possible way his mind could be put at ease. "Please..? J-just... consider it a little?" There was no way she possessed anything of dire importance within Silent moon's territory, and there was no way everything Mahle had said was a lie. Obviously the yearling was in poor health, that much was true upon arrival. The raven male didn't have it in him to give up quite yet.

"It doesn't have to be forever.. Just for a little bit.." the statement was likened to her own. A month or so would be all Darrah needed to show her that life didn't have to be so horrible. Enough to convince her to stay. "A-and it doesn't even have to be today! I could come back tomorrow or... Or in a week!" That'd give her enough time to say her farewell's, collect anything she needed for her stay. "What do you have to lose...?"

I curse the blue skies.

Darrah Tainn

(This post was last modified: Oct 28, 2015, 08:41 AM by Darrah.)
At some point,

I started looking at the ground more than the sky

It’s hard even to breathe.
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

"I am exactly where I need to be." There was a finality in her voice that she hoped would leave him satisfied. The Plateau was all she had left, and somehow even grasping onto the threads of what could be was enough to keep her there. Although, she was no longer naive enough to think that it would be handed to her, there was at least a possibility. Oak Tree Bend owed her nothing, and would love her even less. Leaving would also mean giving up her titles for a simpler life, and if Celandine knew anything about herself anymore, it was that she certainly wasn't meant to live a simple life.

Now the problem lay in getting him to leave. The boy put a lot of effort into his little endeavor, and Celandine was sure that it would take just as much to set him off towards the Bend without her. "I will consider your offer." She had a feeling that still wouldn't keep him from trudging up the mountain after her again. "And should I so choose to take you up on it, I will come to you." 

"What do you have to lose..?" There honestly wasn't much. "I'm Celandine Argyris, and in case you've forgotten, this is my mountain." It was another half-hearted attempt, but it felt good nonetheless.

"And if your still worried, I'll take you up on that dinner offer." A small smile crept onto her lips.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]