(See All?) Announcements
583 Users Online
Bing, Google

Back to Square One — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 444 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rook Lyall
Sorry for being hasty there. :x Wrapping this up for ya an' we can claim some LP!

ROOK LYALL
swept away, I'm stolen

In due time, they had made it to the edges of his dominion - it was hardly anything like a "kingdom" at this point - and he came to a slow stop. It was automatic; both his head and tail lifted at the borders on high alert. He scented the air, also having care to sample the nearest trees to check who had recently come by and how long since they had last been there. It seemed, at one point, the two of them had been there, tailing one another hours apart from one another in Rook's absence.

"Wait here," he murmured to her. "I won't be long."

The gesture of his chin bobbing up and down signaled to her that she could rest now - lay down, sit down, or just lean up against a tree - and make herself comfortable for the time being. He was just going to survey the area a bit and throw out some beckoning calls before outright howling - perhaps Wacipi would appreciate it if he didn't outright announced to the whole of Southern Eden that he, within the Cedarwood, had an injured wolf in his care. No one else, apart from those who knew the art of herbal healing, needed to know.

He hadn't been gone for more than a few minutes when he returned to her side, his loft tail held up in a high wag. "They should be around here somewhere," he assured her. "We'll have you up on all four feet in no time."

(Fade.)

Chances are I have a BEN WHISHAW gif for that.