(See All?) Announcements
535 Users Online
Google, Bing

No time for sleeping
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Narime shifted back and forth in a tiny but soothing rocking motion as she peered down at the child's beautiful rusty red coat. Ash suggested a name, Rose, and Nari smiled faintly as she still thought of Malia. Rose is a beautiful name befitting a princess... she thought quietly while imagining Malia pampering her little sister beside the den. Then she goes over the name of her new little angel within her head silently. Rose Hervok. Red as the spring roses that grow in the bush filled edges of our territory. Thinking of the beautiful name made her mind wander. She thought of other flowers, then wondered who else in her family who might have been named Rose. Family that she likely didn't know about. Even with Tokino's teachings bumbling around in her head. I do know a Rose wolf though. Two I think. More thoughts interrupt the precious moments with her mate and new family as Nari glances up at Ash.

”Rose is a beautiful name. I know a couple of Rose wolves myself....” She commented lightly before touching her nose to Ash's soft coat then pulling back a moment later. ”I wouldn't be here today if a woman named Treena Rose hadn't saved me from falling off the damn mountains. That seems so long ago now, back when I first came to this land.” Narime closes her eyes for a few moments reminiscing of times gone by. She was so lucky to have been helped that day, and so lucky to be here now with these beautiful children. ”A dorky goofy male named Rais Rose took my first kiss too..” She giggled for a moment while blushing. Then the woman leaned her head into Ash hoping that he didn't mind her talking about some other wolves. Al the memories that were coming to her now honestly scared the woman. She felt old even though she knew that she shouldn't be. Her heart and mind still felt as if she were that clumsy yearling. Or at least that was what she thought at first, but then Nari looked more at her own actions and thoughts. No I'm not the smae wolf from back then... I don't know if I ever will be. her mind clouded as she hid her face in Ash's fur.

Burtn @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief

Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

The Guardian’s eyes were trained on his daughter, a deep longing in his chest at the thought of his first love. When Narimé spoke, he felt his heart squeeze in his chest. Treena Rose Hervok, he wanted to correct her, but he knew that it would not do any good. Treena had been gone for years and yet a part of his heart remained with her. She had saved him from himself. Without realizing it, he sighed her name softly, his voice soft of thoughtful. Nari’s next words shocked him slightly. Rais, the little bastard who had proved to him that he was a traitorous viper. Without much thought he chuckled humorously, making it sound quite cruel. ”How ironic! They were siblings…” His voice caught in his throat. He found he could not bring his eyes to meet the gorgeous deep blue eyes of his love. He didn’t want to see her face when he admitted something about him. He believed that past relationships should remain in the past unless it was prominent. Ash could only hope that she would forgive him for what he was about to say.

Taking a deep breath, Ash’s voice continued softly, ”Treena was…something. She holds part of my heart forever. She is my first love…and she helped save me from myself.” He was telling her this to inform her, not to hurt her. ”You know…she helped me get out of my duty to murder my sister.” He wasn’t sure if he had told Nari this either, but now she knew and he couldn’t do anything to take it back. His mossy green eyes remained trained on his red pup, scared to see what would be in the eyes of his mate.

I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
This might be a good fade?

Nari looked fondly to Ash as he opened up to her. This is what she wanted. Someone who could confide in her as much as she would confide into him. She reached forward to lick at Ash's cheek letting her tongue scrape over his fur and flesh in long and smooth strokes. A content whine rumbled in her maw and through her chest as he took a deep breath. She pulled back that instant sure that he was about to speak then listened intently.

Her brows drew together in a semi concerned look as the burly Hervok spoke so fondly of Treena. She tried to erase this worried look as he gazed back to her jewel-like eyes. A bit of jealousy did spring up into Nari's heart at the sight of Ash pining over another woman. However she couldn't feel too badly about his past relationship with Treena. Especially since the Rose woman had not only saved her from a rocky death but had saved Ash from going down a very dark path. Nari probably wouldn't have met Ash had he gone through with killing Nina. In fact, they would probably be serious enemies right now.

Giving him a half smile then reaching forward once more Nari licked the Hervok man's forehead then traced the bridge of his nose with her own ending in a delightful kiss.  

”I'm glad she saved you, because I would not have had the chance to be with you now like this.” Nari hummed softly then gazed back down at her children. Rose, Korrin, and Nineva were tucked away quiet as can be now beside her. She lowered her head and nestled it between her paws and the nearest pup which was Korrin before sighing and gazing up at @Ash.

”Rest with us till later?” She asked Ash while her eyes closed and her tail wagged a bit. She began to hum the tune her mother and father had sung to her when she was very tiny.

Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
Sounds good.

She responded to his confession much calmer than he had expected. He, in no means, wanted to hurt her but felt like honesty between them would be one of the keys to their love. Ash watched her closely and her words, though he wouldn’t admit it out loud, warmed his heart considerably. He looked upon his children, his mossy green eyes filled with a passionate love that had not been there for many years. He would make every moment of his life worth living for, especially now that he had a wife and children he needed to take care of. That, however, could wait for another day. It was time for the family to get some rest and be ready for the days ahead of them. No doubt Narimé was exhausted and the newfound mother deserved as much rest as she could get.

As her beckon, he moved closer to her, breathing a few soft words of love in her ear. Settling down beside her, the large man kissed her lightly on the cheek before relaxing and waiting for the even breathing of his wife to signify her slumber. After that, Ash allowed himself to fall into a dark rift that was, for once, one of the most peaceful slumbers of his life.

I think I've finally seen the light..in you.