560 Users Online
Bing, Google

change the locks inside my head — Silent Moon Plateau 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 43 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Vitani Lieris
Feel free to archive when you're done reading it <3

The pale Lieris could have walked in silence with him forever it seemed and she would have been damn well content with it. Each second holding on longer than it should have. The only thing that broke the sound of pure silent bliss was her heartbeat and the occasional sound of nature. Soon enough though another sound broke the silence between them. Erebos' voice broke out in a way that had the woman's ears perked. Before she could even respond the male had broke off. With a loud snort of sorts the Lieris took after him.

"'ey! Wait up!" Smiling more than she had ever before pale legs took off after the grey form. Being the faster of the two she found it easier to stick close to him. Her tongue hanging out of her mouth like a little child. She knew where they were headed for. The closest cache to them. While it wasn't too far Vitani wanted to have some fun with this. Pushing herself to even out with Erebos the pale woman grimaced. "I bet I'll win!" Tail wagging behind her, Vitani had no doubt this was the beginning of a good friendship. Just what she needed nowadays.

-AWKWARD FADE-