515 Users Online
Google, Bing

will you still love me the same? — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 3 Loves ·
Played by AshBash who has 357 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vespertio Vuesain
Fade if you'd like or we can post individual exits

In the blink of an eye the world reflected the result of his words. All around them the temperature dropped the further the glowing orb sunk below the horizon, dark hues of navy blue and inky blacks replacing the soft pastels associated with the sunsets Athena enjoyed so much. A treasured event his last uttered words may have ruined for good. As did the light from the sun, Vespertio watched the once brilliant flame burning behind her fiery eye begin to die, the single flame nothing more than smoldering embers under the arising moonlight. A meager 'I understand' fell from her lips, but the words brushed past his rust tinged audits as his creamy limbs acquired a mind of their own, advancing hesitantly at first.

Only a few steps were needed to be taken before the length of his muzzle buried in the plush ivory fur along the back of her nape, bringing her skull to cradle against the thicker tufts of fur making up the muscles section of his chest. Instantly that familiar electric charge coursed through his veins, warranting a low growl to resonate within his chest cavity. Just as it had those months ago the sensation of her fur mingling against his arose primitive instincts, a tentative sigh escaping through his nostrils as if the action alone would cause the moment to ebb away like sand in the wind. Vespertio had no idea what he was going to do in the days to come, but in that moment all that mattered was soothing what pain he could within the woman in his embrace. This road in life was going to be a lot harder than one could imagine.

Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
FADE-- 

And I still dream he'll come to me
that we will live the years together

Coming back to this was only a unlikely thought. She never imagined this would be what she actually came back to. It had been a possibility that had barely scratched the surface of her mind when she wondered what had happened while she was gone. However, she prayed this fear would not become a reality. But life always moved on without her. Her mind was numb, unable to think while she stood motionless against the chilling wind at her back. The cold seemed to wrap around her and consume her as her worst nightmare was unfolding before her eyes. The chilling tentactles of the cold wrapping around her heart, surcomming it to lose all the warmth it had grown.

Though the heat of his embrace broke the grasp the cold had upon her. His scent, musky and earthy as it had been when she first felt his embrace. Oh, how she missed it. Eyelids squeezing the tears that puddled on the surface as she nuzzles deeper into this chest. The pain she felt from the news he shared was temporary numbed, but she knew it would remain once he let her go. Oh, how she wished he would never let her go.

(This post was last modified: Oct 06, 2015, 04:39 AM by Athena.)
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||