(See All?) Announcements
556 Users Online
Bing, Google, Aven

Kino — Round Stone Crest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
I think it's been plenty of time enough and I'm sorry I've been so late on announcing this, but as I'm sure you know Kino is attempting to lure @Marianna out of RSC and maybe even @Kova if he can help it. Regardless of what happens in that thread, Kino himself WILL be leaving the Crest. Meaning that he's been gone for well over three weeks now from the pack lands. The thread takes place on 10/5 so any pack member(especially @Raelaor @Gent) is welcome to create a thread of finding him missing. 

Sorry about the delay of information!
Thanks for the announcement. I've been avoiding mentioning Kino much at all lately because I didn't know whether or not he'd definitely be leaving - same with Marianna.
[Image: jWoC23.png]
[Image: ROWtwloha2015-rsc.png]
I don't know what Ace's plans are with Marianna, she'll have to decide that herself c:
[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Ari's not leaving in that particular thread. She's too out of sorts/confused/scared/emotionally constipated. :c Depending on what happens after will dictate how long she stays/if she goes after Kino??

So you can assume that while she's present after that thread, she's basically become a hermit.
Ignore this I think I would rather play it out IC than say what he'll do here.

@Raela @Alphinaud @Cessair @Ainashi @Calanthe @Marianna @Kova @Moraxia

When the thread is finished and it is certain what exactly happens within it, I will also be making an announcement on Gent's behalf so that the rest of the packs knows how this was dealt with by the leaders. Search parties including those who are willing will definitely have been conducted and so it can be assumed/referenced within current posts, however how much information the adults have to go on should not be assumed and should be made vague until further information is officially released.

Nothing should be assumed until an official announcement is made by the leaders other than Kino's absence.
I love how you just crossed out everything.