(See All?) Announcements
549 Users Online
Bing, Google

Halloween 2015 Festivities!
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
<dohtml>

Darrah picks Your Treatbag Reveals: Somebody or something keeps moving all of your things behind your back, literally, every time you turn around you hear rustling and moving behind you but nobody is ever there.
Maeve picks Your Treatbag Reveals: You hear a cat yowling in the night, is it just a harmless creature or something larger and more sinister?
Rose picks Your Treatbag Reveals: Somehow a deceased deer's skeleton has remained fully intact and upright, it's both intriguing and frightening all at once.

</dohtml>
At some point,

I started looking at the ground more than the sky

It’s hard even to breathe.
Celandine: Your Treatbag Reveals: A spider just dropped down onto your face!
Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Zenji... Your Treatbag Reveals: Somehow a deceased deer's skeleton has remained fully intact and upright, it's both intriguing and frightening all at once.
Ava... Your Treatbag Reveals: The night is extraordinarily dark and spooky sounds can be heard outside your den. Hope you're not afraid.
Enoki: Your Treatbag Reveals: A huge howling wind picks up for just a second, but that's long enough to knock a nearby tree over which misses you by mere inches.
Vespertio: Your Treatbag Reveals: Yesterday you stumbled across the biggest pumpkin you've ever seen, but when you came back today you can't find any trace of it!
Hexamora: Your Treatbag Reveals: The night is extraordinarily dark and spooky sounds can be heard outside your den. Hope you're not afraid.
Eirian: Your Treatbag Reveals: A spider just dropped down onto your face!
Zilas Your Treatbag Reveals: The night is extraordinarily dark and spooky sounds can be heard outside your den. Hope you're not afraid.
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Your Treatbag Reveals: You hear a cat yowling in the night, is it just a harmless creature or something larger and more sinister? Renier
Your Treatbag Reveals: Spider webs in the trees leave a spooky shadow over you. Triell
Your Treatbag Reveals You take cover from rolling fog in a rocky cave, but on closer inspection it seems as if someone has been clawing at the walls - as if they were desperately trying to escape... Hypatia
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Enloexian picks Your Treatbag Reveals: Somehow a deceased deer's skeleton has remained fully intact and upright, it's both intriguing and frightening all at once.
Vitani picks Your Treatbag Reveals: Was that a wolf flying across the moon? Laughing? Surely not...
Kisla, Your Treatbag Reveals: You had something big plans for tonight and now it's cold and raining, you'll have to figure something else out.

sparking up my heart

Toxin Your Treatbag Reveals: The night is extraordinarily dark and spooky sounds can be heard outside your den. Hope you're not afraid.
To family I am Nightshade
To strangers I am Lixir
To pack mates I am Toxin
#SabikNightshade
The toxin in your veins
#SabikShade
No battle too big,
no fight too small.