(See All?) Announcements
556 Users Online
Bing, Google

Broken Timber Pines' Bulletin — Broken Timber Pines 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Broken Timber Pines' Bulletin
December, 9 2015 - Volume 1

Welcome to the first Broken Timber Pines' Bulletin!

There seems to be an abundance of animals in the cedar forest this activity check as everyone gets ready for the coming winter, from migrating geese to misguided mule deer. Aside from that things are quiet, but we have a couple plots starting, so keep an eye on the common room and your alerts as things develop. Also, (belatedly!) please welcome Cadence as Ember's new player!

Local Weather & Prompts

Late-autumn in the Pines; the alder trees and salmonberry bushes have lost nearly all their leaves and snow has begun falling regularly.

Migrating geese are making quite the racket.

A herd of mule deer has (foolishly!) decided to bed down within our territory.

Current Happenings

The alphas discussing searching for allies in "Serpentine tongue"

The first pack hunt is under way in "To earn your stripes"

Koda and Zia travel to Oak Tree Bend in "Running on empty"

Narime and Yuka unexpectedly arrive in "One Day More"

Two Oak Tree Bend members have come looking for Nova and Nalda in "A Star Wars Style Reunion"

Roles & Rules

With pack numbers low and winter nearly arrived, traveling beyond the borders is discouraged. Also, the pups are beginning to be held to the same expectations and restrictions as the adults.

Roles needed:

Currently we are in need of all roles, though there is a particular lack of any healing/medic types.

Roles being tried for:

Guardian, by Eirian

Hunter, by Nova

Reminders

Have some pack news you'd like me to mention in our next bulletin? Simply "click here" to leave a note or PM me.

Did I forget something or make a mistake in this bulletin? Reply below or PM me.

Have a BTP-related suggestion or idea? I'd love to hear it!