(See All?) Announcements
683 Users Online
Google, Bing

Grizzly Hollow Pack Thread — Grizzly Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.

Grizzly Hollow Pack Thread

This is the Pack Interaction Thread for the Grizzly Hollow pack. This thread is open to all Grizzly Hollow wolves. The location of this thread is outside the pack den. Because this is a Pack thread, it cannot be archived or removed for inactivity. This serves as a place for basic and general social gathering. However, it will not serve as a place for pack meetings or threads with a specific purpose. For more information, please see THIS informational thread.

(This post was last modified: May 13, 2013, 04:38 PM by Ice.)
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Her movements are slow but not hesitant as she eases from the opening of the den, down into its quarters. A new chill was stirring over the lands, though thus far the forest had provided enough cover from this, something Elettra didn't care for, though neither strayed from. She was a woman of an average length coating, though her hairs were thick, her body plush. She could not stand for the summer heat and because of this had been staying low in her travels. Much of her time had been devoted to the care of a rogue woman- Skylah. Certain she was nearly ready to go off on her own if she wished it, El visited here. Yet within the den, all was silent. The smell of the pups was high, but they were not here, and Broden's scent was very distant. Elettra had come to terms with that fact that Broden had never been around much and it was Jays which often took charge. It was a disappointment that he was not around, but Jaysyek's soul leadership was not something of a shock to what El had seen before. Sighing, the beta (her few wounds from battle to keep her title months ago only now reduced to a few nicks of scars on her limbs) laid down on the cool floor within the hollow of a dying pack.
Played by Switch who has 207 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Arlette Dieudonné Lyall
<blockquote><i>11-21-11 - This is going to be early morning, with some light snow enough to sprinkle the ground but melts later....</i>

Usually the den was dark, but if she stared long enough her eyes would adjust, seeing the smallest of lights. Slowly she'd stare at that light until she could no longer keep her eyes open. Something was different, and she sensed it. The first time to open her eyes, in the earliest break of morning there was bright flecks of white falling from the sky. Wait, what? Eyes blinked several times, and she leaned trying to see better. Then she knew what it was. <i>Snow!</i> Instantly tail began to hit whomever was in it's reach. She pushed her tummy up, and then probed Trisden in the side of her cheek. <b>"Tris, wake up. There's snow!"</b> She whispered, but it was a loud whisper. She did not wait, she climbed outside, and stood on the tiny noll looking into the dark blue sky while the tiny pieces of white fell upon her.</blockquote>
[Image: oaktreebend.png]
Played by Siki who has 152 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Trisden Lyall
<blockquote>Trisden wasn't used to be woken up, mostly because such a crime was normally her own. She grumbled in her sleep as Arlette prodded her, but the sound of her name drifted into her consciousness. By the time her eyes flickered open, Arlette had already abandoned her, and Trisden watched as her sister's white tail vanished outside.

Very quickly she established that it was early. Very early. Glancing about at the rest of the wolves asleep in the den, Trisden blinked slowly, yawning wide, before cautiously following after her sister. What was going on? She struggled to remember exactly what Arlette had said, not sure if what she had heard was a part of her dream or reality, but the moment she poked her sleepy head outside it confirmed her suspicions.

Snow! So Lettie <i>had</i> said so!

<b>"Whoa,"</b> she breathed, her tiredness slipping away as she took in this new marvel. The small wolf padded up next to Arlette, her nose in the air as she stared, transfixed, at the light snow falling around them. How completely bizarre! Dropping her haunches to the ground, she watched it for a moment before sticking out her tongue, catching a flake and watching it melt almost instantly. Grinning, she looked to her sister, wanting to see what game that Lettie would make of this.

Trisden knew better than to make her own games any more. Theo hadn't been gone long, but not a day went by when she didn't think of him and wonder if she could have done anything differently.</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Arlette Dieudonné Lyall
<blockquote>Whatever distaste she had had for the snowflakes was forgotten. She watched the tiny things swirl, and glide following almost like magic across the land. She boldly stretched as tall as she could merely marveling at the sky. It was nothing like she'd pictured, and she was stunned. <i>Whoaa.</i> Head turned sharply. <b>"Took you long 'nough"</b> She teased, with the biggest grin on her face. She had no hope to wake her brother, no if she'd leave it to Trisden to stir him, she might caputure his attention.

Copying Trisden, she slowly opened her mouth, curling her tongue out past her teeth. She could not catch a snow flake so easily. She tried, swaying her head where the white puffs were dancing, and finally one hit her taste buds where it soon disappeared. It had no taste, and she grinned back to Trisden, her tail beating behind her. <b>"Catch me?"</b> She asked, then playfully nipped at her sister's cheek before darting off into the whitening landscape.</blockquote>
Played by Siki who has 152 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Trisden Lyall
<blockquote>The obvious delight on her sister's face kept Trisden's mood elevated, and though she understood that there was nothing intrinsically dangerous about snow, the tight feeling in her gut never went away. As such, the tease went without much reciprocation, though she did laugh a little as Lettie tried and failed to catch some snow on her tongue. Eventually, a flake was snared, and Trisden watched her sister process the empty taste. Then she was flashed a grin, and the girl returned it; Arlette was okay, there was nothing to worry about.

Under normal circumstances, Trisden wouldn't have needed encouragement to play, and though she yelped at the nip and lunged forwards accordingly, chasing after her sister, she couldn't help but whisper <i>please don't go too far</i> in the back of her mind.</blockquote>
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
The weather outside brought a pleasant chill up the spine for the tundra being, though still in interest of the well-being of the pack's growing children, she found sanctuary in the depths of the pack den. Within her jaws, hung limply a small snow hare, where she would take to settle in amongst the floor, an offering of food to her leadess and the growing children, where food was much more scarce and thus, more needed in the cooler seasons. Settling in a lay, she would take in upon herself to spare some time to watch over the pack's den, where usually she would much rather roam the boarders, marking strongly wherever her leader missed. Her placement here was secure, if only for now, where Borden's position remained low and word of Ruiko remained unheard. Alas, the drama for the Grizzly Hollow pack had eased.
Inactive No Rank
Arlette Dieudonné Lyall
<blockquote>Winter was not as bad as she had expected. It was cold, and her stomach more empty at times, but the snow wasn't bad at all. It brought a new look to the forest, and it matched her ivory coat. She could easily hide, or see the tiny trails, or homes of possible meals which was a plus for her. She had soon found out the white powder didn't have much taste to it, but it was fun to crunch between her teeth, and roll in too. The only thing she didn't like was the wind blowing with a fierce chill; it stung her tender nose, and made her eyes water. A sigh of boredom, and no luck of catching her own snack this time she decided it was time to rest before trying again. Ears pointed in opposite directions she meandered toward the familiar den. Her nostrils told her that possibility of Elettra being around, and her bright eyes looked to see for sure. One she spied the dark coat of the lady her tail wagged gently behind her, and she trotted closer soon offering a respectful almost affectionate nudge to the silver chin.

</blockquote>
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote><i>3-29-12| Clear — Current Temperature: 58° F/14° C Northern Lights</i>

The week had been anything but normal, in fact it'd been the most exhausting, terrifying, heart throbbing, wonderful of possibly her life. In the days of Jaysyek Lyall there was hardly a dull moment to say the least. So should she really be surprised what a roller coast she'd been on? <i>Not really.</i> At last a part of her in which was in desperate need of repair had found a source of healing. Maybe the pieces of her life were coming back together. When this day winded down, and things did become calm she found herself reflecting the quiet mood of the night. She took time to breath in the moment prepared there were a lot harder ones ahead of her. When she glanced to the sky it was alive with an array of dancing colors, and she watched solemnly the beauty of the earth placed before her.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Mar 30, 2012, 04:01 AM by Jaysyek.)
[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
    posting here because I want something short and crappy without feeling guilty for unloading crap on my actual threads xD. yay northern lights.

The whips of color crackled and lashed in the sky, painting the night a myriad of blues, greens, and reds... This wild rainbow flashed and flickered in the pair of wide, conflicted eyes that shone from the darkness of the den. His breath was caught in his throat as watched these ribbons dance to some silent song that Kiche longed to hear. He knew he could dance too if only he could hear the music. The part of him that longed for God was sure that this was something heavenly, some dance of brilliant, painted angels high up in the midnight azure. But the other part of him wondered what strange heathen magic this was... what beautiful, terrifying monster made the clouds twirl and torque like this. But there were no answers, just a romantic, chromatic love-affair in the night.

Discomfort crept slowly into his muscles, which ached from the way he craned his neck outside the lip of the den. Shifting his weight and readjusting himself so that he was neither entirely in nor out of the den, the saint caught sight of his leader standing in the clearing, her eyes heaven-bound. If he had known what to say, he might have raised his voice in greeting... but there was nothing to be said. Jayse could give him no answer that would satisfy him. Not wanting to disturb her, and suddenly feeling the oppressive weight of confusion and exhaustion, he crawled back into the den...

(This post was last modified: Jan 02, 2013, 05:47 PM by Kiche.)
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!