527 Users Online
Google, Bing

This is a lesson in procrastination. — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 207 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Darrah Tainn
@Triell :D

Darrah had been making immense progression towards cleaning out that little closet of his, though unfortunately he saved the best for last. Shakily, the Tainn made his way back to Spectral Woods. Strangely enough the male did all of his best thinking there, and even held some of the greatest conversations! He'd certainly need to be as comfortable as possible for the discussion he planned on having now. "Well, no going back i guess.." He sighed, tilting his ravened muzzle upward to release a call intended for his fathers ears.

'I've been so wrapped up in this 'alpha' bullshit that I nearly forgot I have bigger problems.' the boy scoffed, waiting patiently for Triell's arrival. His father would be the first, and possibly only wolf to hear about this filthy secret of his. But who better? With any luck the man would be able to offer up some advice, and Gods be good he'd need all of the helpful tips he could get. 'Where do I even start? Hey dad, remember how I was gone for months? Well, while I was away.. I fucked up big time.' Darrah rolled his eyes at the thought, though honestly speaking it wasn't the worst way said topic could be brought attention to. 'I've heard of wolves getting booted from their packs over this sort of shit. How could I have been so careless?'

(This post was last modified: Aug 30, 2016, 07:51 AM by Darrah.)
At some point,

I started looking at the ground more than the sky

It’s hard even to breathe.
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<3 Sorry this took forever. My brain is not what it use to be.

For once he was not tending puppies. He had spent part of the day with them, but Naira had returned for nap time. Despite his limp he took the opportunity to scout their boundaries. It was a slow endeavor, but it was something he very, much needed. Serach and Spieden may hold the reins in leadership, but this was his home. Why the break was nice, it had been a long while since he been able to move well enough to even get to the borders. It was just the ritual he needed. A duty within him that would never die.

Maybe, it was good timing on Darrah's part. The Tainn was nearby when he heard his son's request. There was not a note of urgency, but his interest was peaked. Especially, by the fact he was being given an opportunity alone with Darrah. Something must be on the boy's mind. A bark was given, to assure him he was close, and would be there soon enough.

As yellow-orange eyes fell upon him, he knew there was a story there. Slowly,  he hobbled forward, taking a seat fast. "I'm all ears," he offered, his dark mask thoughtful as he looked over his eldest son. Maybe, this had more to do with the sun wolves, or his future. 
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health
Played by Maeby who has 207 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Darrah Tainn
No worries! I've been struggling too!

Darrah couldn't help but tremble a bit as he heard his dad's reassuring bark back, and it only worsened as the man actually became visible. 'Calm down!' The Tainn commanded, trying effortlessly to cease the shaking. 'It might not even be a big deal! I mean, I don't even know for sure! Nothing's set in stone..' Oh, how wonderful living with anxiety could be.

"D-Dad!" The raven stuttered, awkwardly smiling at his father as he hobbled on over. "Well, you see.. It's interesting! Er, I wanted to tell you sooner but.. Not with Sahalie there.. She.. Can't know, not yet.. Okay?" Alright. Letting out a long, dramatic sigh, Darrah impulsively made the decision to just let it all out without further delay. "Dad, I did something bad. Something really bad. Uh, how do you feel about being a grandpa?" Well fuck, surely he'd be able to pick up what his son was putting down with a statement like /that. No worries though, it wasn't like the man hadn't yet lived through enough mental breakage. "Or.. I guess this could be taken as me rhetorically speaking.. Honestly I'm not sure if any children were born out of... it." And there was a pretty fat chance he'd never find out. After all, the foreign pack did make it quite clear that they didn't breed with outsiders.

At some point,

I started looking at the ground more than the sky

It’s hard even to breathe.