(See All?) Announcements
566 Users Online
Neo, Bing, Google

with your feet on the ground you're a bird in flight — Grizzly Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Kydnt who has 201 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oula Whitebark
@Tomen We're at 10 posts, I figure here would be a good place to fade?

Oula Whitebark
cover me with salt now, show me how
Oula nodded in agreement. She had no doubt the little owl's beak was quite capable of dislodging eyeballs if she was ever so inclined. An angry mother was not something to be trifled with, even one that was a fraction of the size of a wolf. Oula's creamy brows rose, a slight smirk lining the edges of her lips as she regarded the young wolf, almost daring him to say aloud what it was he was afraid of. Her tail swished, showing she was amused rather than offended. It was healthy to have just a little bit of fear of one's elders, it kept the youth in line. Kept them on their toes. At times she wondered if the Hollow had made her too soft, but it was good to know that others thought she might be capable of removing appendages if the mood struck her. Not that she planned on taking her pregnant frustrations out on any of her packmates. But after the close call with Pip's siblings earlier in the month, what was planned and what actually happened were not always the same. "Your tail is safe with me,"  She gave a laugh, shaking her head, "Perhaps it's best we give your friend some space. I'm sure she has much work to do."
[Image: oula_by_becuffin-dbafpqr.png]
Played by Siki who has 159 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tomen Attaya-Lyall
Sure, archived :] Thanks for the thread!

It was impossible to know what was going on behind those pale green eyes for sure, because though she looked amused rather than angry, he didn't know whether that was a good or bad thing. Oula was their leader but he hardly knew her that well. Veho liked her well enough to... well... well enough. And he guessed that his dad liked her, too. What else mattered? It wasn't like Tomen had any kind of say, he just had to accept it. Hopefully she would be able to stick it out longer than the last female leaders. The rank seemed kinda cursed, to be honest. Only his grandmother was truly justified in leaving it, in his opinion, handing down the role to who she'd thought was a more capable, younger wolf, only for his mother to run away and Jynx hadn't lasted long either...

But then Oula assured him that his limbs were not in danger, and he smiled with a soft wag of his safely attached tail in appreciation. She wasn't so bad. "Yeah, I guess you're right," he said, glancing back to Pru, who had busied herself with more nest-building and had not one moment spare to care about the wolves watching her. Pulling himself onto all fours, he stepped towards Oula, ears flicking back and head lowering slightly in warm submission, coming to press the top of his nose under her chin. He was a good subordinate! He just needed to make sure she knew it. Just in case.

"Thanks," he said, brightening, and then made to turn away, assuming that she would similarly want her space. "I'm gonna go find Nineva... see you around, Oula."
[Image: tomen-greypixel01.gif]

[Image: grizzlyhollow_zps8fb35fad.png]