669 Users Online
Google, Aven, Bing, Sophrosnia

The Moonlight Was Too Bright — Larkcall Lowlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Jacqueline who has 783 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
@Cottongrass
Lorcan’s golden eyes widened when the younger male suddenly got really excited and started barking in delight. The agouti male’s black tipped tail began to sway slowly behind him, noticing the frenzied movement of the boys own tail. It must have been the right place then. A smile broke across Lorcan’s face when the boy confirmed that it was indeed the place he had been searching for. He was pleased, really; happy that he was able to help the young male even if just a little. “Careful up on those steep slopes. I had to help an old male a few months back who had fallen and badly hit his head.” He warned, though he still held a smile on his charcoal lips.

“What do you expect to find there?” The healer couldn’t help but ask the question, curious as ever. To him the place didn’t have much appeal. A chuff left his lips, pushing a white cloud out into the cool crisp air as the boy called him ’the best!’ and nuzzled against his muzzle in thanks. “No problem.” He breathed, giving the boy a small nod. “It’s Lorcan. No-no it’s fine, you don’t owe me anything.” He assured, shaking his head with a smile. “Just get there safe.” He added, white brows raising as his golden eyes flickered down to the boys ankle.
(This post was last modified: Jan 28, 2017, 06:13 PM by Lorcan.)
# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together
Played by Emmett who has 375 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Cottongrass

"I'm always careful." He boasted, standing there with his tail wagging a mile a minute. Like it wasn't ever his fault for one of the many injuries he collected over the years. Getting mobbed by birds after walking too close to their nests? Not his fault, he just wanted to see the little baby birds. Getting trampled by a muskox? Also not his fault, even if certain people in his family would ask what he was thinking, darting forward like that. And falling in a hole and spraining his paw? Not his fault either. His tail wagged faster and he couldn't help but smile back at the wolf, ignoring the temptation to prance about. Wouldn't want to mess up his earlier bragging and worry them.

"I'm gonna find my friend, I haven't seen her in a while but I know she's there." It was the last place he had saw Vic. And if she wasn't there, well, he wouldn't know what to do with himself. Probably flail, but he wouldn't need to do that since she had to be there. He had all his hope and plans placed on her coming back for him. She hadn't found him when he fell into that hole, but that was okay because maybe she was busy. Or maybe she didn't think he needed help. Either way, he'd find her and everything would go back to the way before. And Reyes would be there, too! He licked his lips, focusing back on Lorcan.

"Nuh-uh," he started off teasingly, "I still owe you one, Lorcan." His expression was softer, and he calmed down some. Because he meant it, really meant it. He'd get to that place—Round Stone Crest, apparently—safely. And if he ever came back this way and saw Lorcan, he'd be sure to remember to bring them something. It would be a surprise, and his tail wagged at the idea. A really good surprise so that way they would know how thankful he was. He smiled.

Played by Jacqueline who has 783 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
Lorcan smiled, a smile which verged on a grin, when the young white furred male stated that he was always careful. Whilst that might have been true, from his previous comments, the Whitestone healer doubted that it meant the he managed to stay out of trouble. Russet ears perked up with the boy said that he would continue to search around to find his friend. His head tilted to the side slightly, wondering if winter was really the best time to go on such a mission, but he didn’t say anything. The boy could do as he pleased and for him to even consider travelling so far in such bad weather must have meant his friend meant a great to him.

Lorcan couldn’t help a second grin crawl across his charcoal lips when the boy insisted that he owed him something. It reminded him of himself, all those months ago when he had insisted to Craw that he owed the male something after his awful den-making skills caused them to both topple over into a pile of rubble. Lorcan pondered silently for a moment, he was still tempted to insist that the boy’s safe travel would be enough repayment, but then he thought back to the pack and his dwindling stock of herbal plants. “If you know of any medicinal plants, you could collect some for me, if you like?” The proposition was there, it was up to the boy if he cared that much to carry through with it.

Wagging his tail as he moved a few steps away to leave, he smiled again and nodded his head towards the boy. “Well, good luck finding your friend.” He said, before disappearing back into the night's umbra as he travelled in the direction of home.
# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together