(See All?) Announcements
513 Users Online
Google, Bing

A Safe Place to Find — Larkcall Lowlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 207 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odin Archer
While Odin was far too young to have experienced an avalanche himself, he had heard others speak of them. That she was alive at all was enough of a miracle and before he could tell her as much, Saradathia found her voice and confirmed what the boy was about to tell her himself. He was hardly an expert on such things, being little more than a pup despite his size, he shook his head and chuckled, "If it was broken do yer think she woulda made it this far?" more than likely it wasn't something nearly so serious. Finally, he turned his attention back to the stranger, "I'm Odin, and this is Sara... Really, yer'd be doin' us a favour. Lorcan likes ter help an' if we just let yer wander off we'd never hear the end of it."

He may have been exaggerating a little, but not about Lorcan's desire to help and fix things. "Mother knows a bit too, so I promise, yer'll be in good paws." He threw a short look at Adelayde's retreating form, barely containing a smirk before she turned back around. They were like same sides of a magnet, as one moved in, the other backed off. He would have to make sure to let his father know how this encounter had gone down.
[Image: sigodincheeb_by_becuffin-dahhpv8.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 128 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anaia Lieris
Anaia was slightly confused at first by the other wolves’ behavior.  Though friendly at first, the first wolf appeared to be getting less so as the other two slowly inched closer.  She mentally nipped herself as she realized Of course they aren’t going to be too friendly around each other; they’re from different packs after all, and she is outnumbered.

Even so, the two growing nearer didn’t seem to be interested in a fight, and the large black pup’s soothing words were helping Anaia to relax.  Not only this, but she also noticed the small white wolf seemed to be from the north as well.  She was only a little smaller than herself, and though that made Anaia homesick, it also comforted her.

No, I don’t think it’s broken… just twisted wrong.” She said. “I’m Anaia.” She hesitated.  “Well, I wouldn’t want to cause you to be scolded… Honestly I would appreciate the help.

Already the thought of simply crossing the territory and maybe filching food had completely retreated from her mind; even if these wolves rescinded their offer, she couldn’t in good conscience steal from them after they’d been so kind to her.  She offered them a small smile and a wag of her own tail, slowly pulling herself to her feet.  Though she tried, she knew it was unlikely she could hide the quivering of her hunger-weakened legs.
(This post was last modified: Dec 09, 2016, 05:48 PM by Anaia. Edit Reason: Fixing bold (didn't change any material, promise) )
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
Played by Brian who has 77 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Saradathia Kethian
Saradathia raised an eyebrow as the Rye wolf seemed to suddenly decide the injured girl was fine with them and back off. Her silver gaze flicked between her and Odin before shrugging it off. If there was animosity between them it wasn’t her issue as long as her packmate was safe. Besides, if anyone hurt Odin, She was quite positive that @Craw would tear the offender apart bit by bit.  She focused her attention back on the larger white wolf, squinting slightly toward the girl’s legs.

“Do you need some help?” She asked gently, moving toward Anaia’s side. The not so subtle shaking in her limbs were quite obvious to the yearling and she wasn’t about to let her keel over and die while she was able to help. [/b] “You can lean on me if you need to, there’s no shame in getting help when you need it.”[/b] She gave a gentle smile, though there may not be any shame in it, She herself hated having to be dependent upon others and unable to contribute herself. A very old habit from her time far to the north, where only the strongest survived the harsh climates.
(This post was last modified: Dec 07, 2016, 05:30 PM by Saradathia.)
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health
Played by Arya who has 292 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adelayde Artemieva

Adelayde kept a good distance between her and that boy with the history of their last encounter, since last time she made the grave mistake of taking her eyes off of him. The tawny woman wasn't going to make that mistake again, especially as she was outnumbered. Though his companion was small and young as well, she wasn't going to take the change again. Ade was still close enough to listen in to their conversation, it would seem they convinced the poor girl to join their hostile cult. Sighing to herself, she could only hope this Anaia will realize the bullying wolves for who they truly were. Monsters...

Noticing the two Whitestone wolves attempting to help the injured girl to travel back towards their pack lands where they belonged, Adelayde watched on until they were completely out of sight. She would report back to Drestig and Jessie on what happened here. Letting them know Whitestone possibly added to their ranks, but with an injured young girl. Who wouldn't be much of a threat for a while with that injury, but nonetheless a possible addition to their numbers. Turning on her heels, with a bitter taste in her mouth she retreated further into the Rye territory to seek out Drestig.