667 Users Online
Google, Bing

That would be enough — Leigh Glen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 363 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alastor Leigh
If I ever leave I could learn to miss you

She pressed her nose into his shoulder and a soft sigh came from his jaws, turning his head to press his own behind her ear and breath in her scent. It calmed his heart, made the constrictions a little less...constricting. She was so much like Minka, perhaps it was part of the reason that he was so drawn to her. He was caught up in Sahalie Tainn who had her vines wrapped so firmly around his heart and tangled up in his soul. Of course, she was still distinctly herself in so many ways which he loved even more.

“I wish you could have met her too. She would have loved you,” just as much as I love you. He let them sit there for a moment, collecting himself and breathing in everything that was her. How foolish he’d been to think he could ever escape her, to ever think even for a second that he wanted to. Then, he stood and moved back. His gaze flickered to his mother’s grave one last time before moving to Hal, a soft grin settling itself on his lips. “C’mon. I know you’re dying to see where I grew up,” he said, turning and leading them toward the Crest.

With sentimental boy as my nom de plume