(See All?) Announcements
376 Users Online
Google, Bing, Nori

sometimes it hurts instead — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bryony who has 140 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
She nodded in understanding, and again felt guilty for her own thoughts. <b style="color:#388d10">"That's good then," Aisling said slowly. <b style="color:#388d10">"I'm sure you'll be a wonderful leader. I hardly know you, and I'm sure you will." With an encouraging smile, she wrapped her tail around her haunch. She finally seemed truly relaxed, inside and out. Temptation was creeping in, however, but the mere thought made her feel awful. Their situations were certainly different... <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."
Played by Rachel who has 545 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Ruiko Tainn
“The vouch of confidence helps,” he mused quietly to her, casting her a small glance before offering a smile. He did not tell her that being a leader was not new to him – that would only lead to the story of he and Indru’s fight, one that in his opinion had begun to tear apart the closeness they had once shared.

With a quiet pause in between, the regal male allowed himself to stand then, giving his thick golden fur a quick shake. “Well, Aisling, it’s been a pleasure,” he spoke softly, noting the twist of willow branches as a breeze swept past. “But I should be on my way.”
Played by Bryony who has 140 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
As Ruiko rose, her eyes followed him, and she frowned. All good things had to come to an end eventually, she supposed, and slowly rose herself, ears twisted back. <b style="color:#388d10">"Of course," She said, nodding her head. <b style="color:#388d10">"It was very nice. And...Well, I hope we can do it again." The pale girl spoke quickly, as if saying such a thing embarrassed her, which it did. But this event, in a way, had been quite a big thing for her, and why wouldn't she want to talk to him again, even if it seemed unlikely. It was a chance encounter to begin with. <b style="color:#388d10">"Goodbye, Ruiko," Aisling smiled again, and got to her own paws, turning to depart. <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."

/Aisling exeunt?
Played by Rachel who has 545 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Ruiko Tainn
Thanks for the thread, Frankie. <33 Missed RPing with you!

Ruiko seemed to miss the frown, or at least the reason behind it. The pale girl stood with him, and at her words the regal wolf gave another dip of his muzzle in return. “Of course,” he returned, though wasn’t sure if they would meet again – after all, how long had she lived here and he had only just met her today?

“My regards to you and yours,” he offered as she turned, his own large figure shifting as well. He swept past the willow branches, his golden eyes casting across the land once more before he maneuvered his way back to the River. Drooping Willows was not the land he wanted to claim as his own.