(See All?) Announcements
731 Users Online
Bing, Google

Don't ever — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
"Good," he replied, happy she didn't seem to have any regrets. He had never known she had carried a want to leave the Bend. It seemed it was more of a want to see other places, then dislike. Something he could relate to.

"I think so." He was ninety-nine percent sure she would rather be over here then there. It would have been a mess staying, and Naira never seemed tied to one single place. She had history over here as well. There was an easy smile as Leotie commented about the pups. "Best part of being young, the endless energy," he replied. He rather have them full of it, than grumbling of hurt limbs. He gave a hardy laugh. "I guess we will find out." It didn't seem that way. Maybe, they would simply learn the hard way.

Eyes on Naira he nodded in understanding. Unlike her, he didn't care for the mountain. There were not a good memories of it, and he would be happy to be away from it. As she began to forge ahead he let out a harsh bark to draw Reiko and Treyah's attention. Then waited for them to lead out, so he could take up the rear. It was with one last look he viewed the forest, many a thing coming to mind. With a sigh, he shook out his coat, and began to follow. 

{fade}
(This post was last modified: Feb 07, 2017, 07:58 PM by Triell.)
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]