If you dance with me tonight — Larkcall Lowlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 207 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odin Archer
Attack is a hit. Odin's HP: 10, Phoenix's HP: 0
all i remember is sirens
Odin Archer

Odin could feel his teeth rattling in his head as the hellspawned bitch shook so violently, his attempt to release her too late as another whip of her head collected him just over his ruptured eyeball. It set a whole new fire alight on his face and she was done for. He'd drag her head home and set it on the cliff for the ravens to pick clean, he could smell her fear now and wasn't that what he had been after all along? A victorious growl rumbled in his chest as he watched her fall back, the sound echoing off the walls like thunder once again, almost drowning out the sickening thud as she collected her temple on a stone on her way down. He waited for her to get up and finish this, but as quickly as it had begun it was over...

She hadn't risen from where she had fallen, and for a moment it was all terrible anticlimactic. The boy deflated, confusion clear from his limp tail to his upturned ears.

The boy looked on dumfounded, the coppery scent of blood filling the air as he wondered whether it was his own. A step forward was met with two back, anticipating deception to rear it's head at any moment. Surely the girl was like a snake, just coiled and ready to strike? Well, the fun might have been sucked out of it but he couldn't let her tattle on him. The boy moved in, jaws parted to close around the girl's slender neck when his one remaining eye fell on a silhouette, looking down on him from the craters edge above. He offered no more than another thunderous growl to the umber before cautiously backing away. Surely it was time for him to get home anyway.

[Image: sigodincheeb_by_becuffin-dahhpv8.png]
Played by Becca who has 36 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
BoJack ---
Mature Language!
BoJack
The lampshade's on fire when the lights go out
the room lit up and we ran about

He didn't know where he was or where he was heading. The sky had lights dancing above his head. Something he had never understood. He had never been given the proper lessons from his lacking parents to understand any wonders of the world. He had been damned if he'd let that ever stop him, though. Let alone be damned if he ever let anyone know about his lacking knowledge.

Before he knew it the ground was opening up beneath his paws and something could be heard. Someone was growling at him before they disappeared into the shadows. BoJack was far too interested in what was down there. From the smell of it, he assumed it was nothing good. Without a care in the world, he made his way down into the pit.

The lights above were perhaps his only saving grace in seeing better. Someone was laying on the ground in awful condition. They almost looked dead. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." He paced around before getting closer to the body. He nudged it with his nose. "Come on, wake up kid." He nudged a little harder. "You can't be here like this, come on." He groaned before he started to pace again. Had that other wolf done this? "Hey! Hey! Shithead! Get back here!" He called out into the darkness. "Fix this!" He barked out harshly. It was obvious he was out of luck, though. Bojack was stuck with a sack of flesh and bones. What in the hell was he gonna do?

Played by becuffin who has 129 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Phoenix Avalon
blow a kiss, fire a gun
Phoenix Avalon

The earth moved beneath her body, her head throbbed and the scent of blood filled the air from where she had hit her temple. "Uuuuurrrrrrggggghhhhh?" a strange voice groaned, eyes cracking open to spot four strange wolves standing over her. Something told her she was still in danger, but with all this movement she was going to be sick. She tried to get her feet beneath herself, stumbling backwards as she tried. Her legs were jelly beneath her body. She squeezed her lids closed tightly, barely hearing the words her companion yelled through the ringing in her ears. So it wasn't him then, a small, lonely voice whispered. She tried opening her eyes again, four wolves bleeding back to one, "Where'd your frieeends go?" She slurred her words like a drunk as her front legs slid back down to the earth, supporting her head with her muzzle as it continued to sway from side to side.

Where was she? Who was she? It was all a blur of nameless black shapes, just like the one in front of her... Was... was this one of her family members? Family was a thing right? "D..." no that wasn't right. She closed her eyes again against the throbbing of her skull. "Uuuurrrrggghh..." She was going to be sick.

[Image: alice_pixels_by_marinatedmermaid_db0ijia...bx39aw.gif]
Played by becuffin who has 207 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odin Archer
all i remember was sirens
Odin Archer

In the darkness just below the lip of the crater, Odin lurked, the strange man's words travelling to him easily in the echo chamber in which they stood. He might have smirked if the side of his head wasn't throbbing so painfully. Rather than yell back something that might betray his age, like make me!, the boy boy made his way back over the edge and out on to the open tundra.

The lights were fainter now, heavy snow clouds rolling in from the north, the wind picking up to bring them in hard and fast. The last thing he needed was to be caught in a blizzard after such an awful night so he would have to make haste to get home before it got here. At least the snow would cover his tracks and any scent he may have left behind.

As the first fat snowflakes began to fall, he turned his ears back against his skull and began to travel east. He had yet to come up with a good excuse for his parents about his missing eye. Maybe, they wouldn't need one. They were always telling him the tundra was a dangerous place, maybe this was something they would have expected to happen far sooner.

-odin exit-
[Image: sigodincheeb_by_becuffin-dahhpv8.png]
Inactive V. Subordinate
BoJack ---
BoJack

No one answered his calls. Not even a snide remark came back from the dark. Oh god! The thing on the ground was waking up too! He panicked inwardly and looked at the beat up girl.

"I don't have any friends with me, right now. The thing that did this isn't my friend either okay?" He wanted to make it completely clear. He was obviously the good guy here. Whoever had done this was the bad guy. BoJack had done nothing wrong, he just needed to keep telling himself that. Everything would be fine, totally, completely fine. God he wished he had something to calm him down right about now.

He nudged the girl carefully this time. "Come on, get up. Lean against me. The storm is coming in so unless you wanna seriously die I suggest we move along." The dark male lowered himself down to help the girl get on her feet. She was gonna pretty useless, he could tell already. But BoJack wasn't a complete asshole. That's what he told himself. He'd probably have to drag her out of this damn pit. Ah yes. He could use that as motivation. "Listen, if you don't get up I'm gonna have to drag you by your roughed up scruff and that won't be fun for either of us. Trust me."

Played by becuffin who has 129 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Phoenix Avalon
Happy for you to wrap it up with your next post @Bojack <3
blow a kiss, fire a gun
Phoenix Avalon

The thing that did this... so he didn't know what it was either. Was it a wolf? A cougar? It would seem not all was lost to the girl, at least she had managed to hang onto a list of things to avoid right? Could she really trust this man or should she try and go it alone? Oh but she hurt all over. It was like a herd of caribou had tried to pummel her into the ground.

Her eyes were struggling to adjust to the sudden dark, the lights fading overhead at an alarming rate. She felt the stranger's warmth on her flank, the word storm enough to inspire her to try and get up again. Leaning against his side she managed to find her feet although her limbs wanted to wobble beneath her still. She even managed a small smile when he threatened to drag her out by the scruff of her neck, "I'll do my best!" she tried to sound upbeat, despite her own confusion. She might not even know her name but she did know she had narrowly escaped a brush with death.

Leaving behind no more than a scrap of fur and blood the girl made her way towards the slip mark that signaled her original entrance, leaning on her companion as they went. Fat snowflakes were already falling from the sky and they would erase any trace of what had transpired here only moments before. The girl began to shake. But it's all going to be okay.

[Image: alice_pixels_by_marinatedmermaid_db0ijia...bx39aw.gif]
Inactive V. Subordinate
BoJack ---
BoJack

Well that sure as hell got the girl moving. She was shaky at first but he was there like he said he would be. He noted her voice sounding upbeat and all he could do was offer a worried smile. "That a girl." He reassured her as he helped her along. She was weak and needed medical attention. While he could have healed her or at least numb the pain he didn't have any plants with him.

He kept along side her but when they started to climb up he slowly drifted behind her. He used his size to push her along so she wouldn't fall and roll back down. The snowflakes from above kept falling from the sky with no sign of stopping. "We gotta find shelter, so just hold out until then, alright?" He announced as they reached the top. Everything was a blur and so dark in this snow. Which way was south? Which way was north? He couldn't tell apart one thing from another. "You're doing great." He mumbled as he led them into the dark abyss of the tundra. He wanted to make sure that if she did die tonight it was at least while she was asleep and sheltered.

"Oh BoJack, what have you gotten yourself into now?"

-fade-

(This post was last modified: Feb 09, 2017, 12:01 AM by Bojack.)