Played by Becca who has 47 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mittani Morelli
@Lilya hope this is alright || Early evening, Overcast, -5 ° F, -20 ° C
Mittani
I looked at you and said
So tenderly you watch me burn, you watch me burn,
So tell me, am I crazy?

Cheedo was nowhere nearby. The smell of her seemed absent it made him furious. On top of all the other bitches' scent, his usual aggressiveness had increased by about two hundred percent. None of the women in the Monadnock suited him and he surely didn't want to get his ass torn into by Craw for breeding with the wrong one.

His tail lashed about as he trudged through the Lowlands looking for something to tear into. Whether it was another wolf or some dumb creature didn't matter much to him at this point. It was obvious he was tense. The pale Morelli found it a surprise his body hadn't stopped working from how tight his muscles were. He was almost positive though that the longer he waited to fix his frustration the worst it would be when something happened.

He found himself near a pit in the ground that turned out to be more than that. A small frozen over pool with stones all around the walls. This wasn't what he wanted at all. He finally released a loud growl and clicked his teeth as his hackles flared. The Morelli male needed to bring an end to all of his internal sufferings. Things were going to change and they were going to change in favor of him.

(This post was last modified: Mar 06, 2017, 09:01 PM by Mittani.)
Played by Tasha (Inactive) who has 328 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lilya Valrorys
Hope this is alright <3

Lilya felt a little more relaxed, not by much seeing as she still felt restless and agitated, but still she noticed the small differences in herself. Either way she felt like she could go for a walk without making an incredibly stupid decision like she’d been making pretty much all week. The sparrow was carefully guiding herself along the path between the Monadnock and the River without any intention of getting close to the other pack. She was taking Aleksei’s advice from months ago, keeping her eyes peeled for anyone else. She felt she had a right to be on edge in that moment, even if a day or two ago she would have disagreed completely.

She was coming to a pool when she caught the scent – a male, one of the Whitestone wolves based off the scent… she saw it as a situation that lacked any real danger given their standings with their neighbors. Still, that didn’t mean that she wasn’t on guard. She knew that spring was a dangerous time and while she felt a little less bothered by it, she wasn’t a fool… most of the time… “Hello?” The question was posed curiously as she heard the loud growl ripple from his chest, her guard flying up as she took a few steps back, eyes narrowed. Just who did he think he was?

[Image: 7N0QCvu.png][Image: lilyapix_by_euphoriclies-datc4vp.png]
Played by Becca who has 47 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mittani Morelli
Someone called out to him and instantly he growled again. Pale gold eyes falling on the lone female. She had some pack smell on her but he didn't care. If her pack wasn't around then she was pretty much free game. He didn't say a word and walked in a wide circle around her. She was pretty but wasn't his type. "My oh my." His tone was deep and bittersweet. Not for one moment did he stop in his wide circle around the blue-eyed female. His eyes purposely moving over her like she was nothing more than a slab of deer.

She was large than him but that had never stopped him from causing trouble before. "Who let you leave home alone?" He spoke before chuckling softly. "They weren't very smart..." He stopped his circling to stand in front of her. She didn't have that normal stench which came with this changing of seasons. Was she possibly expecting? Part of his gut dropped because he knew what losing children were like. His own had been murdered and he couldn't ever bring them back. Mittani sucked it up. He would avoid her more tender spots just to be polite. Without a warning, he launched himself towards her face with jaws wide open. It was time to have fun.
Played by Tasha (Inactive) who has 328 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lilya Valrorys

He started to circle her and in that moment, she was on edge, her muscles tensing as she eyed him carefully, tail lashing from side to side at his words as she scoffed at his arrogance, displeasure lurking in her eyes as she waited for it. She didn’t expect his comment, but instantly she fell into a defensive setting. “Ah’m pretty sure yer th’idiot ‘ere.” She was unaware of her own scent change – she figured it was nerves or maybe something else and she did not associate it with the fact that her and Lach had mated a week or so prior.

He launched himself at her, and she reacted to it accordingly, she ducked, her paw twisting slightly as she yelped, his jaws catching the side of her face near her ear and the top of her cranium. The adrenaline that was coursing through her made her feel more alert, and her pain was momentarily forgotten. Of all the headshots to take, it was likely one of the least dangerous given how the impact felt. She reacted with harsh snapping at his legs, hoping to dig in fairly deep and at least draw blood to show him just who he was messing with. Why was a Monadnock wolf attacking her like this? That fueled her anger more. She was certain that the River wolves would not be happy, but first she needed to get back to them.

From there, it was instinct. It was memories and muscles long forgotten in the tranquility she’d been experiencing, and a fire burning in her heart, the desire to protect herself and her family, even if she wasn’t aware of just how big it was about to get. Apart from that she went to slam her paw down on top of his, knowing how much pain a bruised paw could cause.

[Image: 7N0QCvu.png][Image: lilyapix_by_euphoriclies-datc4vp.png]