(See All?) Announcements
568 Users Online
Google, Bing

your rugged hands and a silver knife — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 4 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
He was almost completely swept up in it. This was the completely opposite that Sven would have ever expected from another wolf discovering his dark obsession, and certainly better than he would have ever dared to hope for. Kerberos' excitement and admiration, his shameless praise was enough to make the young Archer almost completely forget the worries that had him initially enter the premise with bared fangs.

Then he was reminded, his sweeping tail slowly drawing to stillness as Kerberos made a sweet and darkly tempting offer. Sven stared back at those yellow eyes, so eager and unsuspecting. The answer came so readily to mind, but what would he think of it? The more the teen revealed, the more he risked the other man realizing that he was treading deeper waters than he anticipated.

"Can you keep a secret?" he asked, suddenly solemn. Yet still, as the vibrations of his excitement refused to fade completely, he couldn't help but let hope continue to shine in his eyes.

"If we're going to do this, it's gotta be just between you and me, okay?"

Would he understand? Sven prayed he wouldn't ask for an explanation, because he wasn't sure if he had to words to convince the other man.
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

"Can you keep a secret?"

The young Rigel's head nodded as he kept his eager eyes on Sven. He could feel his heart racing, even hear it in his ears. Kerberos feared that his heart was beating so loudly he wouldn't hear the secret. He had to take in a deep breath to try and sooth the vibrating nerves in his body. When was the last time he was this excited? When Maera first said "I love you"? When Charred Ash Draw was finally real and not just a dream?

"I wouldn't want anyone else to know. This is our secret." He offered a kind, softer smile to the male. Kerberos was dying to know. He could swear his blood was racing to fast through his veins, that his heart was going to simply explode from the excitement between them. His pale yellow eyes never left the face of his pale friend. Whatever was about to happen had to be something grand but it would be something he had to keep locked away in this cave and his heart. He was not about to betray the Archer because if one of them was sold out than the other would certainly be too.

He took a seat as his tail swept across the ground behind him. Kerberos was every inch ready. "You have my word and I've never gone against it." His eyes looked over to the boar skull. "And I certainly wouldn't start now." A slight mischief grin took over his face.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
It wasn't just a yes. That first line, Kerberos' admission that he didn't want others to know either, somehow helped him feel more confident in the other than man than a simple affirmation. Still, he was going out on a rather long, thin branch in trusting him with this. This, not just finally taking the plunge into getting what he had wanted for so long, but having a partner to share it with, was far too wonderful a chance to pass up. Whatever happened, he prayed it would be worth the risk he was taking now.

"There's an abandoned grave," Sven told him, speaking at a slower pace than the enthusiastic gushing he'd done moments before. His pale eyes scanned Kerberos' face repeatedly, monitoring it closely for any sign of second thoughts.

"It's up in the mountains, but I know exactly where. I've been there a couple times, but I could never bring myself to do it."

He hadn't wanted Sahalie to discover what he had done, but now he wasn't even certain he'd ever see his friend again. If he was going to squirrel it away, however, now would be the time to do it, while she was still missing in action.

"I want the skull."
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
He should have been shocked, stunned, appalled even. Yet he was still as stone. Sitting in a den of bones really changed your perspective on things. For someone who had stored practically everything away, it was no surprise that the wanted piece was something so grand. His head simply nodded by the time Sven was done speaking.

"I'll do it. I'm in." He said plainly. It wasn't like they were killing someone. The someone was already done and while it was rather rude, they had no need for their bones. "You gonna give me directions or are we doing it together?" He asked with a small smile. Perhaps the fact of robbing someone's grave would feel a little less dirty if he did it with someone else. Then all the blame wasn't on him if someone happened to catch him. Yet he had to wonder, if the grave was abandon would anyone miss anything there? Kerberos never knew those specifics to graves. His mother and father never let him around the ones for the elder unless it was a special event.

Kerb shifted his weight but not in an uncomfortable manner. It was more or less because there was still adrenaline racing through him. "When do you want to do it? I can just tell the Draw we want to do a tracking trip for herds or simply scouting." Lying had never been his thing so he would keep an eye out for herds or information but that obviously wasn't the objective in the mission.
(This post was last modified: Feb 20, 2017, 07:34 AM by Kerberos.)
have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
He still expected to the other man's eyes to widen as realization hit him unkindly, to see horror or disgust play along his features. Kerberos continued to surprise him, instead. It was Sven's eyes that ringed with white in surprise as the wolf agreed easily to grave rob with him, and the Archer teen almost couldn't believe that all of this was happening. Maybe it was a dream, a wonderful dream that he would surely wake from any moment.

"Together," he confirmed quickly. Sven wouldn't ask the other man to do it alone, and anyways, he wanted to be there. Digging it up, pulling it from that state of death was a part of the appeal. The when took a bit more time for him to think on, as he put together time tables and considered his other obligations. He couldn't spend too much time out of the pack's territory, after all.

"A week. Give me a week, and we'll go."

He would be able to tell his pack the same, informing @Renier and @Enoki of his connections with the Draw wolves, both old and blossoming and suggesting the venture as statecraft. Maybe, if he had that skull, it would serve as a good luck charm for what was to come.