(See All?) Announcements
566 Users Online
Jadon, Bing

i'm the hero of the story — Wild Rye Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 727 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn

She was on the other side of pack lands when the call from Sahalie echoed through her lands. Jessie should have been there sooner but was still recovering from her trip through the lore, gaining back the weight she had lost from being on her own. The Tainn moved as quickly as she could, ears pricked forward in order to pick up on any of the conversation that she could. We're all friends. Sahalie's voice rang clear through the territory and Jessie increased her pace in order to have a better understanding of what was going on. When she was far enough away to not be seen but hear everything, she paused, brows furrowed in concentration. Drestig was talking now, he seemed upset and that did not sit well with her. Why would he be upset with Sahalie? She continued to listen, trying to pick up on some kind of context clues. Why didn't you tell me? Huffing in annoyance, Jessie made the decision to press closer, needing to know the situation. Her petite body moved quick along the empty fields, coming in from the side, the leader came in just as Askan said his piece. Nostrils flared in anger at the subordinate, her tone biting, "You shouldn't say such things, Askan. It's not your place and it's what got you in trouble in the first place."

Whether he was saying it to Sahalie, or the other young girl that bare their scent and stood at Sahalie's side, she did not know, but either way, it was not his place to say such bold remarks. Emerald eyes took in the young girl from the Bend, Triell's daughter and part of her family. Jessie had taken enough from the conversation to know that the other young girl was leaving, with her promise to them. They took loyalty at heart at the Fields and it seemed that the young girl had not quite grasped that when she joined. Looks like I'll have to have a little chat with some of our new recruits. Adelayde remained silent for the time being, and for that the Queen was thankful. Hard eyes landed on Sahalie, before softening considerably, "I also want you to succeed in life, Sahalie. Especially, after everything that happened at the Bend recently. But you must understand that in context this looks bad, on both party's sides. It's just something you should avoid doing in the future." Her gaze then shifted to the girl, having not run into her since her return home. Her gaze hardened, voice stiff, "And you. I may not have been here when you joined, but I have confidence that my mate stressed the importance of loyalty. Lying is never the best policy. It will get you nowhere and one day, it'll eventually get you killed." Her gaze then drifted back to the Tainn girl, her voice hard, but kind, "But I am proud of you, Sahalie. You've come a long way."

(This post was last modified: Mar 26, 2017, 07:00 PM by Jessie.)
[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]