568 Users Online
Google, Hazelnut

gambling man — Kingsfall 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 292 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney
@Lilya Aytigin comes bearing gifts of fewd and apologies

Aytigin had been pretty damn proud of himself when he'd managed to catch a fish by the banks of Turtleback Lake. After spending a few days coming up empty-pawed hunting on the ground, he had decided to just wing it by trying his paw at fishing. He hadn't thought he'd be any good at it, but here he was, carrying a rather large, scaly, formerly-flopping creature. The fish had long-since asphyxiated as the man carried it back toward Hearthwood River, but Aytigin was quite careful to be gentle with it. He wanted it to not look like a mangled, rotten hunk of meat and bones - he figured that a good, clean piece of prey was a much better offering than a sloppy one.

The man considered himself quite jammy to have found a spot in the River wolves' pack, but just hanging on the edges by himself wasn't what Aytigin wanted his life in the pack to be. He wanted to be on good terms with as many of his packmates as possible, and he wanted to begin with Lilya. He had no clue if the woman was angry with him, but she hadn't seemed particularly overjoyed when they'd last met. Though, from what Aytigin could tell of her scent where it lingered throughout the territory, she was expecting pups, so he suspected that even if she had been upset initially, she hadn't been overly-mad for too long after their encounter.

But still, he wanted to apologize. To make sure that the pretty, blue-eyed woman truly wasn't angry anymore... and to make sure that she wasn't going hungry. There was no way to tell how many pups the lady was carrying, but from what Aytigin had seen of expectant mothers in the past, they were always quite ravenously hungry.

The chocolate-colored wolf had looked past the scent of fish invading his nostrils and had followed Lilya's scent, seeking her out. It was kind of like stalking, but he was doing it with good intentions, so he didn't think he should be to blame for that. Besides, he hadn't wanted to howl for her presence or anything; then the rest of the pack might hear him, and he didn't want to step on @Lachesis' toes by being alone with the woman he fancied (and likely was expecting pups with.) So, the dark man simply chose to follow his nose and hope that he ran across her by chance.
Played by Tasha (Inactive) who has 328 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lilya Valrorys

Lilya forced herself to move around – sitting in one place for too long made her feel like a sitting duck just waiting to get shot at. She was too paranoid to remain in one place for days on end and so she’d force herself to walk to the river for a drink, or to try and hunt for a snack for herself or one of the other mothers… it hadn’t always worked out that way, and she’d been sleeping a lot, but when she did manage to do something, she felt a sense of accomplishment. She was heading to a small stream, an offshoot of the river, that she’d found in the territory when she spotted a wolf she had not honestly expected to see again.

The woman was a little behind on pack updates, including who had joined the pack recently and who had not. She was surprised to see him there – did Lachesis know he was here, given everything that had happened back when Lilya had been deep in her heat? “Ayti!” She greeted softly with a wag of her tail. She should really apologize for her behavior during their first meeting, but there would be time for that later. “It’s good to see you again!” It wasn’t a lie – despite everything that had happened, she still liked the man. She just didn’t like him like that in the sense of how she liked Lachesis... even then those were feelings she had a hard time confronting.

(This post was last modified: May 07, 2017, 04:00 AM by Lilya.)
[Image: 7N0QCvu.png][Image: lilyapix_by_euphoriclies-datc4vp.png]
Played by Van who has 292 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney

Ayti was surprised to hear his name called, and his attention quickly snapped to the beautiful she-wolf he'd met in Lavender Ethos a solid month ago. He waved his tail and attempted to call her name in return, but forgot that he was carrying a fish in his mouth, so it came out more like, "Eelya!" He allowed himself to feel just the slightest bit of shame for that blunder, but then trotted over to lay it at her paws and shake out his pelt. He offered her a smile, his head still ducked down to be at her level. "It's so good to see you, too!" he replied, golden-hazel eyes meeting her baby blues.

He took a second to scan her over and his grin widened at the sight of her plump belly. "Good thing I came with food," he said, nudging the fish toward her and waving his tail. "That's for you. And your pups, I suppose." He winked at her, his smile morphing into more of a mischievous smirk. "I see things have gone well with Lachesis since we met, hm?" He didn't think the assumption was wrong, seeing as how the older man had been so protective while the girl had been in heat.

Speaking of...

"Hey, uh..." he began sheepishly, dipping his head low and flattening his ears. "I've been looking for you ever since I joined the pack. I wanted to, er, to say that I'm sorry." His ears burned a bit and he chanced a second of eye contact before looking away again. "I acted... in a way unfitting of a future packmate, and I'm sorry. I was disrespectful and I shouldn't have come onto you like that." He made eye contact once again and held it this time. "Do you forgive me?"