709 Users Online
Google, Bing, Neo

for one more day we try to save it all — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by AshBash who has 476 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer
Enoki Ashrelle

The faintest of smiles adorned the magpie's lips when a gentle nudge of her shoulder was offered by the agouti male, reminding her that they were in this together and that he would not take her snapping to heart. A statement that allowed the woman to exhale the breath she hadn't been aware she was holding in the first place while the man beside her went on to inform her of information marked specifically with a classified stamp based on how Renier had spoken. An expression of shock momentarily graced her dark facial features hearing the apparent threatening of harm to both Morganna and pups she may have had during the fiasco last year. Something that was indeed news to her and uncharacteristic of the Nicolo she had come to know over time.

Shaking her head Enoki's composure returned, gaze shifting out to glance through the frozen limbs of the tree they hunkered under while letting the words he spoke truly sink in. "I know you wouldn't harm me, but he wants the same thing we want too. I can vouch for that since him and I have talked about that very subject." She spoke up in his defense, once more letting her gaze hold the golden hue of his own, leaning in to return the nudge he had given her just minutes ago. "Don't get all sappy on me now, Renier." She jested catching the slight dampening of his own eyes, a soft chuckle falling from her lips to alleviate the rather heavy atmosphere that had begun to filter in like fog since their conversation took a serious turn. "I've only done what I felt was best for this pack from the position I was given."

Word Count: 287
Ashbash 2017 - Sebastian Unrau