(See All?) Announcements
683 Users Online
Google, Bing

i am the one thing in life i can control — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
Rank challenge for @Nicolò. If anyone wants to spectate, please hmu first.

Adrenaline was pumping steadily through his veins now. His paws greedily ate up the ground, nose twitching endlessly against the winter winds to track down his uncle. This was where it began. Asserting himself over Bojack was to be expected. Challenging Nicolo, however, would tip them all off to what his intentions were. @Attica already knew, and god he didn't want to let her down, but if he did the world would keep spinning and she would love him all the same. The rest, though, what would they think of him? @Renier knew full well what mutiny meant for an Archer, but would he expect him to fall behind Morganna or his own father?

Would this threat be tolerated, or was Sven gambling it all?

Regardless, he would not turn back now. Nicolo was there, swiftly fading into view, backdropped by the sheet of ice encapsulating one of their willow trees. Did he have any inkling what was coming?

"Uncle," Sven called out, his usual greeting for the aging man. He stopped a few paces back, tail waving restlessly behind him but not yet raised. He paused a moment, before asking thoughtfully, "do you know what today is?"

Did they even know his birthday, much less that today he was a full fledged adult?
Played by Lightning who has 168 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nicolò Archer

He was just returning from marking the borders when Sven's voice called out to him. Nicolo turned and pale yellow eyes fell on his nephew, his greeting not foreign to him. Black banner swayed comfortably behind him. The boy's question caught him something off guard. But not a boy any longer, a man. The dark Archer had known when his nephew was born. It was the day he had reminded himself that he had to steer clear of the lad, due to his parents' indiscretions. A mistake I also made in the past. Sven had not deserved that and now as he stood before him today, it was a wonder how someone with such a damaged childhood remained with them. I still wonder why you didn't leave with Morganna.

Black lips pulled into a frown, his voice calm when he finally responded, "You're an adult now." That could only mean one thing and Nicolo certainly did not like it. He had someone he had to look out for and care for now and he was not sure how kindly she would take to this exchange should he lose. I can't lose, for her. Pale yellow eyes rose to meet Sven's gray ones. A question remained in the dark man's eyes, What do you want? He waited patiently, knowing that his nephew did not waste time and would get to the point of why he sought him out in the first place.

WesternStock @ DA, KYghost @ DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief