541 Users Online
Bing, Google, Chan

crosshatch. — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain
I have loved the stars too fondly

Felix seemed embarrassed about forgetting to add some details about Joan but she didn’t mind. It just left room for more conversation with him, something she found she was enjoying. As he described the young girl, Namid could have almost sworn that he was describing her brother instead of her niece. A light chuckle fell from her lips as she thought about this. My, how amusing it was that things could come full circle. He began to add that he had another sister, the woman’s brows raising in surprise. A nephew and two nieces. How the Macieo lineage had grown without her even knowing! Yet, some of the juiciest knowledge came when she was informed that Rook was having another litter. Did this mean that Veho and Rook weren’t together anymore? She also didn’t know of any Pip, but from all the descriptions it seemed that Grizzly Hollow was going to have their paws full.

At the same time, she wondered how her brother felt about it. Even if they were raised in a pack they both had adapted to the lifestyle well. Veho was very law abiding and common law was that only the Alpha’s would bear children. She supposed that he could have given special permission to those who had bred, like they had to Tagg and Moonshadow, yet it didn’t seem that way if Veho was angry and the women were in trouble. No, it seemed they had gone behind his back. Indignation flared up briefly in her chest for her brother, yet she forced it down. He would handle it, she knew. He had always been good at laying down the law.

“It will be our little secret, my dear,” she said with a wink. “But yes, that all does sound like quite the big mess. I cannot blame you for wanting to get away for a little bit. It seems that you will be very busy when you return. But, you are always welcome in our borders. The lake provides plenty of fish and the Cove itself provides a nice get away. Just give a howl and I will be with you in no time,” she said with a firm nod. “Is there anything else you would like to know about? Family? Places that I would recommend seeing?”

To be fearful of the night
[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]